Thank you!

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Thank you to @Zun, @Piper, @Meskhenet, @Ezalor, @Toz, @Moirean, @Claire, @Haedyn, and many others for giving me an enjoyable experience on Dalton. I'm sorry it couldn't be more consistent, but with demanding real-life stuff and the fact that I was finding the character kind of difficult to get into, it probably won't be too realistic to expect to see much more of him. I had a great time!
    Ezalor
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Aww, sorry to see him gone.
    Ezalor
    I don't know if he's gone per se. But when you have to talk yourself into playing a character, or constantly find motivation for it, you start to realize maybe he's not gonna work out, you know? :\
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Fair enough. :(
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I want to thank @Erzsebet, @Aoi, and @Serrice. They're all pretty awesome.
    AarbrokAlastair
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Today has just been filled with awesome.

Angwe, because rping with you always makes my character grow. Both of them being stubborn made for a fantastic fight. Can't wait to see how this goes!

Kallah for asking me to step in and create some rp about the wings, and being even more badass this month. Friendship turned around, making future rp something to look forward to even more!

Worth mentioning from some time back as well:
    Emelle, for the small rp with numbers. Great fun. We should rp more!
    Meltas, for being a hilariously overprotective dad. You're fabulous.
    Aarbrok, for the short bursts of angry interaction. Stay strong.

Aarbrok
    edited April 2013
    I want to thank @Aarbrok, too. Roleplaying with her is intense, terrifying, and exciting, all at the same time.
    Aarbrok
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Ezrax, @Alexina, @Seir, @Kaeus, @Daskalos, and @Aren for making this griefing more entertaining and less ragey.
    DaskalosSeirTeani
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    @Alexina -- I luff RPing with you when we can both find the time for it and I'm super-glad you're back from spending all your time on Achaea. <3

Also-- Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. <3<3<3 I really can't say it enough, at this point.

imageimage
    edited April 2013
    @Aoi and @Satomi - I have to say that roleplaying with you two have been tons of fun and exciting these last few days. There is a dynamic between the two of you that is very interesting to watch, and I'm so happy that Aoi started up some roleplay with me even though I hadn't talked to her for many, many IC years. I'm a bit slow with emoting and sometime make mistakes. In particular, emoting with two other ladies in the room is especially tricky because of the $her/$hers producing emotes that go like 'Alexina nods at Aoi, her hand coming up to rest upon her shoulder, giving her a comforting pat. It just looks wonky for the third person, so I take forever trying to think of better ways to write it. Anyway, I'm hoping you'll have some patience with me and my weird emotes!

Thank you!
  • Arbre said:
    @Ezrax, @Alexina, @Seir, @Kaeus, @Daskalos, and @Aren for making this griefing more entertaining and less ragey.
    Encore I say.
  • Rizial, Kerryn, Sarkis, Kaleigh, Aren, Elwyn, Rhine, Emelle, Dask, Xavin. Arbre. all for rping with me lately.

Sarkis springs from the leaves on all fours with a loud roar, looking like a mass of leaves, sticks, teeth, claws, and fur. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!"

Monster in the basement, Kerryn, my ass!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    HavenSarkisKerrynAlycena
  • edited April 2013
    @Kerryn for being super awesome and fun to RP with, regardless of the situation! Also for being an incredible leader and GM for the Sentaari.
    @Dato, @Konnorn, @Haydyn for being an awesome core of people to help lead and guide the Sentaari
    @Jayke, @Kaleigh, @Aeori, @Ayanala, @Stathan, @Sotir for being awesome friends with Sarkis.
    @Meyvitch, @Angwe for being fun to RP with and taking time to do so with an oddball like Sarkis.
    KerrynHavenHaydynAlycenaStathan
  • I have a few thank yous to give out, since I've put Nola to retirement (temporarily and yet for an indefinite amount of time. Preferably not all that long. Other stuff to take care of!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Haven : While it was at the end, making me frustrated that we won't get to rp again for a while now, I.loved.everybit! So I thank you for taking the time to do those juicy little tid bits, and giving me something to look forward to when I pick her back up. -- and as a sidenote, the flow and imagery you create with your emotes is just so amazing at times, I'm left shocked. 

@Alterus : The brief little stint at the Sanctorium was awesome. Such a shame you had to leave! Come play more. Improvising skills are pro.

@Khloe : For coming to see Nola and spending that small bit of time with her! I always love it when the two of them get together.

@Kylan : Even though I have to pester you sometimes because you like to hide from everyone, I really enjoy every opportunity we get with the interactions between our characters. Nola and Kylan's relationship is dynamic, and simply one of my favorites. 

@Daingean : Another favorite relationship, though at times confusing, its people like Daingean (By that I mean just Daingean, since there is no one else like Daingean) that keep Nola on her feet, both as a friend and as a comrade. 

@Alycena : For enduring Nola's lessons.

@Piri : You take on an almost motherly role in that vacant slot in Nola's life. While our interactions are few and sometimes far between, I still look forward to them when we get the chances. 

@Rivas : A belated thank you for all the Rpz we've had. Rivas has certainly left his impression on my character's life, and I think having those impressions makes a character  much more dimensional. 

I know I'm likely forgetting some people. I'm sorry if I have! 

HavenAlycena
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I don't know why all you people are thanking me. I don't RP. I'm a PK Whore. Stop ruining my reputation.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

@Daskalos: I never said you RP'd.  Your trolling is what entertained me.  I know what you are.
    Daskalos
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    We all know that Daskalos is a closet snuggler.

• Seir said:
    We all know that Daskalos is a closet snuggler.
    Correction, closet dramaqueen! /flees.
    imageimage
    Rhine
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

@elwyn - That's it. Give me my birthday back and get your own!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    @Haydyn , @Kerryn . @Jasmyn . @Kamus . @Aeori . @Ayanala I could shorten the list a lot by just saying the entire Sentaari guild. So much interaction. Way more than love, have to thank them all.
    LinKerrynHaydynSarkisHavenOrisae
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    @phoenecia, @orisae and @kerryn for brilliant RP.

Also a mention to @lin. Not for any RP or anything but because our inadvertent conversation has given me ideas on how to take Bene forward. 
    OrisaeKerrynSarkis
    Well I would have seen you more if I could track you down!
    EmelleMoirean
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Everyone who showed up to the potlatch. Thank you. I was legit worried that no one was going to show, and, to my surprise, there was a turnout of 30+. Pretty damn satisfying. And, barring @Iosyne showing up and literally dropping a fetid load on the party, it was a lot of fun.

..but I hope I never have to do that again.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AmilaSolariaLinAryanne
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair

Kiyotan said:
    Everyone who showed up to the potlatch. Thank you. I was legit worried that no one was going to show, and, to my surprise, there was a turnout of 30+. Pretty damn satisfying. And, especially with @Iosyne showing up and literally dropping a fetid load on the party, it was a lot of fun.

FTFY
    Emelle
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    edited May 2013
    I want to thank @Sarita for taking the time to answer my questions about the Dominion. I missed a lot of this stuff because I was playing Achaea when it happened, so some if it didn't make all that much sense. I thought the Dominion had progressed much further than it actually has, so my expectations for the organizations were higher than they should have been.

I want to thank @Marharet, @Zetasesiel, @Menelaus, and @Elaine for helping me with guild stuff. Joining the Indorani made me realize how unused I am to being a member of a guild and this has been somewhat of an acclimatization period. I hope I'll get into things more soon enough. Thank you for being patient.

Finally, I want to thank @Moirean for being Moirean. Don't ever leave us again.

^_^
    MoireanHaven
    I want to thank @Rivas, @Xavin, @Elwyn, @Aisling, @Kiyotan, @Eulalie, @Angwe, @Aliod, @Serrice, @Carson, and @Solaria for all helping me dislodge myself from the boredom and apathy I've been feeling lately. I was getting irritaated and unhappy with where I was and people (probably morethat Kindlebre can't remember offhand) came and smothered me in RP and I'm feeling much better and more excited about the game than I have in awhile.
    AryanneAngweElwyn
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Aryaryaryaryanne O'lyriyriyriyrius.
    Aryanne
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I need to throw a quick thank you out to @Daingean. Short talk but very well said I feel. It was altogether an enjoyable interaction.
  • edited May 2013
    A major thank you to @Elwyn and @Xavin for more reasons to name than I can possibly list. You both are amazing and the dynamic between our three characters keeps evolving for the better.

Thank you to @Wildfire, @Arbre, and @Xavin for dragging Rhine out hunting. It's something I can't really do too much of because during the day I'm busy and usually fall asleep during at night. So ever little bit helps!

And in no particular order for some fun and sometimes silly RP: @Elwyn, @Xavin, @Arbre, @Aren, @Daskalos, @Roux, @Meyvitch, @Aliod, @Serrice, and @Angwe. If I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry. My mind is literally shutting down from lack of sleep.

A special thank you goes to @Carson. I really enjoyed our short little RP and I can't wait for more!
    ElwynArbreDaskalosRhoMeyvitchAngwe