Kerryn Cardinalis

KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Comments

• I haven't had that much time to rp with you lately, but I know that when we do, it's always enjoyable. Kerryn is the annoying kind of mother, that both threatens and teases Konn, usually always making me laugh as a result. We needs moar rps though!

Haven
  • Drana had fun trouble-making for Kerryn and Brendan.  Especially when Akimoto became involved. Nearly caused a huge fight between Duiran and Enorian, which would have been fun.

They really don't interact any more, which is kind of a relief because she kept summoning Haven to handle her problems, which was less RP fun.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ladrana said:
    Drana had fun trouble-making for Kerryn and Brendan.  Especially when Akimoto became involved. Nearly caused a huge fight between Duiran and Enorian, which would have been fun.

They really don't interact any more, which is kind of a relief because she kept summoning Haven to handle her problems, which was less RP fun.
    Am I a PK-hoar now? :3
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:
    Ladrana said:
    Drana had fun trouble-making for Kerryn and Brendan.  Especially when Akimoto became involved. Nearly caused a huge fight between Duiran and Enorian, which would have been fun.

Am I a PK-hoar now? :3
    No. You ish just hoar <3:3 Mah Haven Hoar
  • What can I say about Kerryn....

Well first off, Kale absolutely loves her Aunty. The RP that we have had thus far has been incredible, (even if you're not around too much).
    One moment that is really standing out is when Kale asked if Kerryn needed help with something and got frightened when the question came back. Hah. Plus the putting bows on her son was amusing too. 

We should have more RP sessions soon!!!!
  • Kerryn is one of a few people whom Lia feels that she can really talk to about anything and everything. Kerryn has this way of calming Lia down very quickly and can put things back in perspective for her. Lia definitely wants to keep Kerryn around in her life.

I like reading your emotes and I wish I could emote as well as you. I'll just have to tag you for more rp so I can practice more!
  • Kerryn is awesome fun, always has been. Both IC and OOC. Keep doing what you are doing it keeps me entertained at the whee hours of the night.
  • edited March 2013
    As a player, I enjoy interacting with Kerryn immensely, she's always a joy to be around. I like the variety she displays, how she doesn't seem like a static caricature but more like a real person. Plus! She's able to mix serious and humor in a fairly seamless way that I must admire.

Sarkis as a character also rather enjoys the interactions, as she is more able than most to keep track of his usually concealed intellectual nature and she seems to appreciate that, something he's picked up on and finds intriguing.
  • Your neutral ground is becoming quite bloody! I like how she seems to put herself in the 'cheer the Fox up' category. AND I <3 that you got bored with me enough to try and kidnap Seir!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Overall all of the interactions with Kerryn have left me as a player rather intrigued with the dynamic RP we seem to keep ending up in. A few minor conflicts and a whole lot of fun.

Stathan as a character loves his Aunt to death. Goes out of his way to cheer her up and generally try and not be a thorn in her side like so many people appear to be when he finally catches up to her after a long day of being the Abbess.