Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    More proof of Harry Potter world:
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    IllikaalAkimotoOrisaeLiancaAmara
  • Welcome my newest nephew Easton Michael into the world! I am one happy Uncle Az for sure! Only sad thing, if she would have had him yesterday or the day before I would have been there for his birth, but instead she had to push him on out the day after I returned from my trip to Texas. Totally looking forward to my next trip home for sure though!

OrisaeDemarcusAmaraValenaePerilunaLuna
  • Is it too late to post a hat picture?

AzraelAmaraPerilunaTsvanniAryanne
  • I'm so jelly. I have to go to Harry Potter world one of these days

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It was a lot of fun! Even though it kept raining, like when we were in line to go look at Ollivander's. The special effects in the little intro shpeal were cheesy, but the dude who was playing Ollivander had the best voice for it.

It was just a bit disappointing, I wish HPworld was a park within itself. If you pushed it, could have done the whole HP experience in like, 15 min, sans ride lines.
    To be quite honest, it wasn't really worth the trip, in and of itself. The Harry Potter zone in the park is kind of small, an experience that you can see from start to finish in maybe 30 minutes.
  • I've been to Islands of Adventure a few times, and it's always struck me as something that you can't really spend a whole day doing. I felt like the parkhopper passes or whatever they're called that let you go between universal studios and islands of adventure seemed like the better idea, but taken together there's -too much- to do in one day.

• Still jealous myself you went to see Harry Potter. Still cool, however small. But so godsdarned packed, amirite?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Not as packed as it might usually be. It was kind of rainy (so it made it look even more like authentic London!).
  • I had a blast the time I went a...few years ago. Yeah, it's smaller than I expected and I get motion sick so the ride inside the castle wasn't my favorite but overall it was still a fun place.

I work in a computer store so my favorite part was getting a close up look at how they incorporated the screens to make the moving pictures. And the shopping.
  • My newest tattoo. Love it love it love it!

OrisaeAmaraSeig
    What song is that?
  • Past the point of no return, from the Phantom of the Opera. My sis and I saw the live show in -94 and have been hooked ever since. Thought it would be the most suitable line for both of us, since we did it together. She has a slightly longer line than I have, but still the same one. :)

LiancaRaecheKiyotanOrisaeInfin
  • ^ SQUEEL. Favourite song in the show.
  • Which one is--never mind, I'll find ITunes. I like Music of the Night and All I ask of you best.

I also think Johnny Depp didn't do a bad job of Sweeney Todd, I used to have both of these. Then lost 16 days worth of music when my last laptop crashed.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I found a fun picture!

Me and my glow poi. This picture is 100% unshoop'd, it was done with a light and a camera and a long exposure.

AkimotoAmaraAzraelOrisaeSeig
    Amg Elea can make Destructo Discs :O
    DamonicusTsvanni
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Highlight of my day right here:

OrisaeDemarcusAmaraHavenPerilunaIreaSeig
  • Seir lives in Bizarro world! He's backwards!
    AmaraHavenPeriluna
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I went to get a few inches off my hair, and then decided to just man up and Locks of Love.
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    HavenXavinAzraelMarienaKiyotanPiperNolaSeirPeriluna
    Arbre said:

ZunLinXavin
    I have a beautiful smile THANKYOUVERYMUCH
    AmaraXavinValenaeHavenKiyotanPeriluna
  • Moar hats.

AzraelAmaraHaven
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Gotta respect a man who wears a pen.

I know a guy who keeps a quill in his hat. Confuses the [noodles] out of everyone when he pulls it out with his ink well and starts writing in his notebook.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    Haven
    We had to wear a pen on our dogtags in boot camp.
    Demarcus
  • edited December 2012
    AHA! Evidence that I DO own a hat. I just bought one :)

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    AzraelMarienaAmaraLin
  • Well! It's not the 8 inches that they said we were going to get last night, but it's a start, should be snowing for the most part of the day. While I do love looking at it, I detest driving in it. So wish me and my fellow commuters luck today in regards to remaining out of the ditches!

Amara
  • edited December 2012
    Stay out of the ditches man. We got snow Monday (thank god the roommate going to work with me had 4wheel drive, I don't) but it rained all yesterday and cleared it out.
    Birthday cakes can speak only the truth.
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    KonnornMarienaOrisaeAmaraHaven
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    So! I learned a fancy new trick with photoshop about how to play with backgrounds and make them all artsy and out of focus while you remain in focus, without any harsh edges betwixt the two. Being a vainglorious little creature, I snapped my own photo, five minutes before work was done with, and played today with it. Tada!image

AmaraAlistaireHaven