Iosyne, Lin, Moirean, Trask - Wake Up, Sleepyhead!

LinLin BlackbirdThe Moonglade
Violence, strong language.

Though many years have passed, this log is a direct follow-up of Go, Hunt For Her. @Lin wakes up, perhaps prematurely, and immediately draws the attention of @Moirean and @Trask. After a brief and ominous discussion with @Iosyne, the two of them give her a warm re-welcoming to the Congregation.
IosyneMoireanLiancaBakhtuhEmelle

Comments

• Interesting read.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Moirean lets out a soft pant from the effort, staring down at you. "If you want power," she grunts, punching at your temples, the gauntlet over her hand lending a heavy weight to the blow. "You take it." Another swing as she clearly attempts to beat you into submission - or unconsciousness. "Shape the world like you own it. When you're worth emerging, I expect you'll find your own damn way out." 

You have emoted: Lin soaks the blows, taking each full-on against her head, and though her strength is returning (presently, the smaller of her bony extrusions have gone opaque and stark-white, fully formed), she eventually quakes on her feet, her eye fluttering, and droops back into the cocoon, uttering a regretful, fearful noise. 

Moirean falls back, her arm folding up across her chest. She watches as the cocoon absorbs your body, the webs ensnaring your limbs in a sticky, cottony embrace, and quietly adds, perhaps to herself, "...I hope you do."

^ That was absolutely incredible. Not that the rest of it wasn't, but I feel like there was some definite power in that conclusion for sure. Amazing job by everybody.

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That was super fun. I forgot how much Moi hated Lin. Also, sorry for being derpy (like the sous chef stuff). I was sooooo tired and kinda random.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Amazeballs reading. Such brilliant RP.
  • That was WAY too much fun. Best part:

Message 98

Sent By: Lin on 5/03/2013/3:16
    (Mass: Moirean, Trask) Life is pain. Just wait until you see me again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

MoireanLin