Sacrifices

HavenHaven World BurnerFlight School
edited April 2013 in Roleplay Logs
Hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

I'll post the Aftermath once I'm done cleaning it all up.
¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
havenbanner2
RivasDaskalosMoireanMastemaLiancaEdhainBakhtuh

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Very interesting read! Thank you for sharing - really awesome interaction from everyone involved. I'm insanely curious about what prompted the burning, and I'm a bit confused over why Aren stepped down. I assume there is a lot behind this story! Post mooooore.
    Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    And the last bit is pretty short.

Wasn't expecting the shift there. Both logs contain a bit of language for those sensitive or whatever.
    havenbanner2
    MoireanLiancaEdhainBakhtuh
  • This was really well done!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    Haven
    Very tense, very interesting, very fun read!
    Haven
  • This was seriously awesome. I love Haven's gall ("the sun favors me!" I seriously lol'd in happiness at that) and Aren's tough softness. Most of all I enjoyed seeing these characterizations I don't usually get to see. Such a classic log in general, very nice, great writing, great story, great characters.
    LinHavenLianca
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Haven reminded me of Solaire. PRAISE THE SUN.
    LinHaven
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Haven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I keep debating if I should post the log from my end of finding the destruction, but there's a lot of just Angwe and me just running around the city.
    Post it! I love reading logs :)
    Lin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    [spoiler]Entering the Noble Quarter. (road)
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze.
    You see exits leading north, east, and west.

Before a carven stone mural. (Duiran.) (25235)
    A large nest sits at the foot of the mural. Its eyeless head raised in a silent howl, a bone wolf idol stands here. A mural is carved into the northern wall, depicting the form of a large wolf. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A burly centaur stands sentinel, his hefty crossbow at the ready. Blending in nearly perfectly with her environs, a cloaked wilderness warden waits here for potential trouble. A sleek, black-blue panther stalks back and forth here, its eerie, milky-white eyes staring across the area. Aliod is here. Elwyn Aquila Taziyah is here, shrouded. Ward Prefect Aisling Aquila is here. She wields an angular staff of dark ice in her left hand. A myriad of white chrysanthemum flowers blossoms here, poking between the twigs and branches of the nest at the foot of the mural.
    You see exits leading southeast, southwest, and in (closed pine door).

You tell Rivas Silverain, "Someone burnt Djeir.."

Elwyn flexes her hands for Aisling. "They sometimes get stiff but they still work fine," she says. Her eyes widen, remembering something. "The scars turned blue recently and faded when I felt warm again."

Aliod props himself up on his forearms as he stares about the room.

Rivas tells you, "...what the hell for?"

You tell Rivas Silverain, "I have no idea. I was just there rescuing the whelp. I- My home is there.."

You have emoted: Arbre licks her lips, clearing her throat to interrupt. "Someone burnt Djeir."

Muttering, Elwyn Aquila Taziyah says, "Probably Locke."

Rivas tells you, "...have you been back to check? Do you know if the fires are still raging?"

You tell Rivas Silverain, "I did not investigate. I will now."

Aisling heaves a soft sigh, "What? The gardens, our house?" She asks, glancing over her shoulder at you.

You say, "The whole city. I am going to go check on the Manor itself."

Aisling tells you, "Are you going to fix the gardens?"

You tell Ward Prefect Aisling Aquila, "I am looking to see the extent of the damage."

The courtyard of the Aquila Manor. (City of Djeir.) (6837) [-Niuri-]
    You see exits leading north and south.

An expansive front porch. (City of Djeir.) (6828)
    You see exits leading north (closed pine door) and south.

An elegant foyer. (City of Djeir.) (6829)
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see exits leading north and south (open pine door).

Aisling tells you, "... if ah, a room with black lilies, a pond I think, is damaged, can you fix it as soon as possible?"

Elwyn tells you, "The manor okay?"

You tell Elwyn Aquila Taziyah, "The.. Most of it is. The porch and courtyard are damaged."

Elwyn tells you, "Urgh."

You tell Rivas Silverain, "The courtyard is destroyed.. The porch is badly damaged. It seems to have stopped there.."

Continuation of the Golden Road. (road) (City of Djeir.) (6757)
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze. Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw is here, covered in ill-kempt fur.
    You see exits leading southeast, southwest (open pine door), and northwest.

Angwe peers about himself suspiciously.

You have emoted: Arbre gives Angwe an acknowledging nod, looking around with an expression of distress.

Angwe tells you, "What happened here? Looks like a blaze."

You tell Zura Ani, Roux Aquila, "Here. Now."

You tell Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw, "I do not know.. I just found it - my house..."

You have emoted: "Most of the house survived it," Arbre says, wrapping her arms around herself protectively, "The courtyard is.. gone.."

Angwe hooks his thumbs in the band of a runed loincloth of rich, brown leather, his brow furrowed as he glances about. In response to you, he clicks his tongue.

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw asks you, "Think you were the target?"

You have emoted: Arbre unlocks the door, pushing it open. "The whole house smells like smoke," she says, "I do not know if it will ever go away." She looks back to Angwe, shaking her head. "I have no idea," she says, "The Luminaries would not attack me like this, it is sister's home too."

The vague image of wings of undulating strands appears in the air, before Roux appears in a flash of magic.
    She is followed by a massive, dark-hued wolf with wings.

Angwe hesitates a scant moment before moving to follow you.

Angwe turns to face Roux clenching his right fist and pounding his chest thrice in rapid succession, symbolizing the vibrant heart that beats within.

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says to Zura Ani, Roux Aquila, "Hail, Enorian."

Roux swipes the air with a hand as if sweeping th greeting away. "I am not Enorian." He eyes move towards you. "What need have you?"

Angwe's gaze drifts imperceptibly back to you. You can almost see the wheels turning in the faun's mind, making connections.

You have emoted: "The Western half of Djeir is almost gone," Arbre says, shaking her head at Roux, "Our house survived the best. The Bahir'an Manor, the Ash'aji's, the Garilicci's.. all gone."

Roux frowns deeply, her gaze moving out to sweep the burnt sections.

Zura Ani, Roux Aquila says in a rich, melodic language, "Who has done this?"

You have emoted: Arbre shakes her head at Roux. "I have no idea, I just found it like this," she replies, "I have not checked Eastern Djeir."

Roux grunts faintly, curling claws around the staff-like weapon resting across her back. "Do you think the Manor is in danger of further blazes?"

Aisling tells you, "Too much trouble there?"

You have emoted: Arbre shakes her head at Roux. "I do not even know who did it!" she says, the closes her eyes, taking a deep, calming breath.

You tell Ward Prefect Aisling Aquila, "I am talking to sister, figuring out what to do."

Aisling tells you, "Do you know who burnt it?"

You tell Ward Prefect Aisling Aquila, "I do not."

"Find the blaze's starting point," Angwe suggests quietly. "Might lend a few clues."

Aisling tells you, "Does Roux?"

You say, "How can you even tell with this destruction?"

You tell Ward Prefect Aisling Aquila, "No."

Aisling tells you, "Hrm."

Rivas tells you, "No one was home, I hope?"

The vague image of a silver and gold ring appears in the air, before Daskalos appears in a flash of magic.

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says to you, "Fire spreads outwards, right? So find where the destruction ain't and try to find the center."

Daskalos clears his throat.

You tell Rivas Silverain, "No. The house stands."

Angwe nods his head at Daskalos.

Elwyn tells you, "How's the damage?"

Daskalos glances around at the charring, a frown on his features. "What the pit happened?" he asks.

You tell Elwyn Aquila Taziyah, "The courtyard is gone. The porch damaged. The rest is smoky but in tact."

"That's what we're discussing," Angwe replies to Daskalos, his tone uncharacteristically deferential.

Roux shakes her head. "We don't know yet. That's what we're trying to figure out."

You say, "I do not know if I can..."

You have emoted: Arbre closes her eyes, taking in a breath.

Elwyn tells you, "Ugh, are you going to need some help getting the porch to rights?"

You have emoted: Arbre coughs out, shaking her head. "No. Nature will not help us here."

You tell Elwyn Aquila Taziyah, "I do not know."

Angwe purses his lips, glancing about.

Elwyn tells you, "Alright."

Angwe takes a long drag from a lit slender white cigarette.
    Angwe exhales a pale cloud of smoke, redolent with pleasant scents.

"I recognize the dint of this blaze... unless thunderstorms form down here, it looks like one of ours," Daskalos says grimly, glancing at Roux, his eyes tightening slightly. "The damage is not permanent, and the undergrowth will come back, but it will take some time."

Roux waves a hand before her face to keep clear of the smoke, and looks at Daskalos, a matching grimness settling over her own features.

You say, "I will go check the eastern section of town."

Angwe follows you to the east.
    Dead end by a pile of refuse. (City of Djeir.) (6712)
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze. A tall woman is hiding in the shadows here.
    You see a single exit leading west.

Angwe puts his hands on his hips and goes, "Hmmm!"

Angwe follows you to the southwest.
    Imperial Circle nearing Eastern Djeir. (road) (City of Djeir.) (6713)
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze. His armour glinting darkly, a mounted Imperial Guard is here.
    You see exits leading northeast and southwest.

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw asks, "Notice that?"

You say to Angwe, "What?"

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says, "Part of the poor quarter was clear. Not burned."

A dark street. (City of Djeir.) (6709)

Angwe nods his head emphatically.

You say, "I wonder if Santini.."

Angwe follows you to the north.
    Den of Thieves. (City of Djeir.) (6795) [-Slyphe-]
    Santini, Lord of Outlaws stands proudly here. A shimmering ball of energy hovers here above a multi-colored coral pedestal ornamented with seashells.
     A shrine to Slyphe is here.
    You see a single exit leading south.

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says, "If we find two more spots what ain't been touched, we can figure out the spot."

Angwe follows you to the southwest.
    Eastern side of the River bridge. (road) (City of Djeir.) (6714)
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. His armour glinting darkly, a mounted Imperial Guard is here.
    You see exits leading northeast and west.

Casting a fanged smile your way, Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says, "Right in the center, see?"

You say, "The Undercity circles the Black Lake though. I do not know..."

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says, "Fire wouldn't go over the lake, you're right."

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says, "But it would go 'round it, eh?"

Angwe follows you to the north.
    Intersection of Golden Road and the Imperial Circle. (road) (City of Djeir.) (6614) [-Niuri-]
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze. A Djeirani tobacco merchant loiters here, smoking a clove cigarette. A brown glass bottle has been set down here. A gold stud earring has been dropped here.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.

Angwe takes a long drag from a lit slender white cigarette.
    Angwe exhales a pale cloud of smoke, redolent with pleasant scents.
    Angwe pauses to grind the life out of a lit slender white cigarette, saving it for later.
    Angwe tucks a cigarette behind his ear.

Rivas enters from the south, riding a tawny mountain lion.

Angwe nods his head at Rivas.

Rivas Silverain says, "...goodness, you weren't joking, lass."

You say to Rivas, "Most of the city is gone."

Angwe idly nudges a long-necked glass bottle with a hoof, expression unreadable as his gaze focuses on Rivas.

You have emoted: Arbre places her hand over her mouth, coughing heavily. "There is-" she begins, trying to breathe through the smoke, "There are few things that can do this damage."

"Illumine, for two," Rivas says to you, extending his broad wings behind him to give a hard flap, his body lifting off the ground briefly as the gust of air pushes the smoke away from the three of you.

Daskalos enters from the west following Roux.
    They are followed by a massive, dark-hued wolf with wings.

Daskalos murmurs something softly to Roux.

You say to Daskalos, "The eastern section is gone as well. The whole city.. I did not check the palace or catacombs."

Aliod enters from the north.
    They are followed by a sleek, black-blue panther.

Rivas Silverain says, "I'll check the palace."

"Aha!" Elwyn exclaims.

As Roux rides up, Angwe turns to address her and Daskalos. "Find any spots what aren't burned out that way?"

Roux shakes her head.

Daskalos considers you for a long moment, his hands covered in a thin layer of soot as he had touched the walls. "I don't know who did it, but... whoever started this, it spread."

Angwe curses under his breath in Sylvan.

You feel like someone is trying to follow you.
    You touch the bell tattoo.
    Someone is spying on you.

Elwyn Aquila Taziyah asks, "How far has it spread?"

You tell Rivas Silverain, "Throw an eye sigil, please."

You feel like someone is trying to follow you.
    You touch the bell tattoo.
    Someone is spying on you.

You say, "The whole city."

Rivas tells you, "Anywhere in particular, or where you are?"

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says to you, in Sylvan, "Only know one Lumi with these kinda... tendencies."

You tell Rivas Silverain, "Me."

You have emoted: Arbre looks over to Angwe, giving a frown.

Roux raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Rivas arrives from the east.

Rivas makes an impassioned plea for truth.
    Seir is pulled back into phase with reality!

Daskalos Qefin says, "He wouldn't have... he is under grave threat not to do that again."

Xavin arrives from the west.
    He is followed by a dusky, ochre-painted drakir.

Angwe nods slightly at Daskalos, demonstrating his understanding.

Rivas leaves to the east.

You have emoted: Arbre reaches out, smacking a cloaked figure upside the head. "-Warn- me next time, you dolt!" she says in a high pitched voice.

You tell Rivas Silverain, "Thank you."

Rivas tells you, "Mhm."

Angwe turns to face A cloaked figure clenching his right fist and pounding his chest thrice in rapid succession, symbolizing the vibrant heart that beats within.

Elwyn snickers under her breath.

A cloaked figure groans loudly at the sudden transgression before staring flatly at you.

You have emoted: Arbre looks up at Daskalos. "Do you -really- think -anyone- can stop him?" she says, her voice starting to shudder, "That -anything- will control him?"

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says to a cloaked figure, "Haven't managed to find the center of the blaze yet. Only one unburned spot in the city, far as I've seen."

Tightening the bandages, Elwyn Aquila Taziyah asks Daskalos Qefin, "You really think he didn't do this?"

Xavin glances around for a moment, pursing his lips as his tail flicks behind himself.

Elwyn Aquila Taziyah says, "Considering the cities history?"

Roux crosses her arms over her chest, a pensive frown taking her face.

A cloaked figure quietly clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"I would be surprised if he did," Daskalos says with a neutral expression.

You have emoted: "Yes, yes," Arbre says, taking in a deep, calming breath, "It is unfair to blame him without even cause for the attack."

Elwyn Aquila Taziyah asks Zura Ani, Roux Aquila, "Do you think if he was asked, he'd tell the truth?"

"Oh, I've not doubt he'd have his cause..." Daskalos says as he looks at the group. "Atrapoema."

Angwe nods his head in agreement.

You say, "What does he have to do with anything?"

"Aye.. I feel he would." Roux says, then looks at Daskalos. "Aye, what would that have to do with this?"

Rivas arrives from the east.

Xavin rolls his eyes before saying, "Odd way of trying to 'punish' Duiran, considering the city's allegiance."

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says, "Last time Locke did this, it was in response to Azton using necromancy at a foci."

Rivas Silverain says, "The palace is almost entirely scorched."

You have emoted: "This is not a forest, it is my home," Arbre says, "And I told Locke that I agreed with him on that issue."

Angwe coughs softly.

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says, "Focus."

Daskalos nods his head at Angwe.

Daskalos Qefin says, "And now Atrapoema constantly fights with Duiran while wielding the abilities of a Teradrim."

"He'd be more likely to target the woods and not Djeir if his cause was truly Atrapoema," a cloaked figure murmurs underneath his breath, slouching forward in a lazy posture.

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw says to a cloaked figure, "Point."

Continuing, A cloaked figure says, "Not to mention, he's been asking the Council as to how to get unenemied. I doubt he'd risk starting another fire if his intentions were true."

You say to a cloaked figure, "That is news to me."

Elwyn Aquila Taziyah says, "Me as well."

Seir deftly lowers the hood of a cloak of obscurity, revealing his identity.

Seneschal Xavin A. Taziyah says, "...also news to me."

Rivas Silverain says, "Well the glorious thing about the zeal of Locke is that, if asked, he'd likely admit to setting the fires. Has anyone broached the subject?"

Scout Master Angwe Arcan, the Claw furrows his brow and says, "Aye, news to us all it seems."

Angwe shakes his head at Rivas.

Seir yawns loudly before scratching at his sides idly. "He approached me last month concerning it. I guess I'm a magnet when it comes to pursuing getting unenemied to the Council as he isn't the first." Shrugging, he turns attentions away from the group and continues to survey the ashes and damage caused.

Daskalos Qefin says, "He is not responding."

"Though we've all likely had the thought," Angwe says, crossing his arms, "It's only just been brought up aloud."

Zura Ani, Roux Aquila says, "He is at rest right now. He likely won't respond for some time."

Jerking his head towards an Imperial Guard, Angwe suggests, "P'raps one of these guards saw something?"

An Imperial Guard tugs slightly on his mount's reins, and the Drakir trots off to the north.

You say to a sallow Djeirani merchant, "You did not do this in selling your smokes, did you?"

Rivas leaves to the east.

Elwyn rolls her shoulders back, tilting her head back and forth.

Aliod tells you, "...Later when you have a moment, perhaps you can explain this to me?"

You say, "I am going to go try to air out the house."

You tell Aliod, "Explain?"

Roux seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly at you.

A wild glen. (City of Djeir.) (6833)
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see a single exit leading down.

You give a pained sigh.

You say, "I do not know if opening the windows will make it better or worse. Everything is so contained down here."

Daskalos Qefin yells, "I'm going to get you, Rivas!"

You tell Aliod, "Haven Locke burnt down most of Sapience in revolt of a focus being fought beside a necromancer."

Angwe remains quiet as he pads after you, examining your estate with a thoughtful air. "Least this place ain't been marked by the flames," he offers.

Aliod tells you, "...That sounds extreme."

You tell Aliod, "Mhm."

Xavin tells you, "You okay?"

You tell Seneschal Xavin A. Taziyah, "..yeah. The house survived."

Aliod tells you, "...And he is one of the Shamans?"

Xavin tells you, "I figured it would."

You tell Aliod, "He is a Luminary."

Aliod tells you, "Mmmm, those similarity named people."

You have emoted: Arbre nods to Angwe. "We built a strong foundation," she says, "The courtyard will take forever to fix."

Aliod tells you, "That is just...stupid of him to do so."

You say, "If you have marked, you can unmutated and RETURN."

You say, "It is why we dug so far upward."

Angwe shakes his head slightly. "Ain't learned... to do that yet."

You say, "This way then."

Angwe follows you to the south.
    The charred courtyard of the Aquila Manor. (lost)

You begin to sing a song of journey to Angwe, his form flickering uncertainly as you recount the way to Eastern Ithmia.

Angwe tenderly reaches out to cup your cheek in his hand.

The charred courtyard of the Aquila Manor.

An expansive front porch covered in soot and debris.
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze. Massive paws treading lightly, a dark wolf of monstrous size looks alert to his surroundings. The shining figure of a guardian angel floats in the air here. Daskalos Qefin is here. He wields a spiritual mace in his left hand and a jewel-encrusted buckler in his right. Zura Ani, Roux Aquila is here.
    You see exits leading north (open pine door) and south.

Library of History. (City of Djeir.) (6662)
    This area has been blackened and burnt from a recent blaze. Its bulky muscles taut and firm, a tawny mountain lion crouches silently here. The shining figure of a guardian angel floats in the air here. Seir is here, shrouded. He wields an ornate, bone-handled dirk in his left hand and a barbed, steel chain whip in his right. Rivas Silverain is here. He wields a reinforced tower shield in his left hand and a spiritual mace in his right.
    You see a single exit leading northwest.

"Didn't mean to leave everyone, sorry," Rivas says. "This many of us in one place at once, I didn't want anyone thinking we were gathering for a focus."

You have emoted: Arbre nods to Rivas. "I sang Angwe back to his mate," she says.

Seir raises his talons to the brim of his cowl, lowering it to reveal a lethargic, weary look in his eyes and the small trail of smoke rising from the cigarette on the corners of his mouth.

"Huh. Didn't know you could sing," Rivas says idly, adjusting his glasses with an index finger.

"Me either," Seir replies with a murmur, a rather stupefied look taking his features.

You have emoted: "Why is everyone always surprised by that?" Arbre questions, then shakes her head, "I know it was him. I am going to rip is ribcage open and eat his heart alive."

Rivas Silverain says, "...Angwe? You think he did this?"

You say, "No, Locke."

"She thinks it was Haven," Seir replies.

You have emoted: "I went -out- -of- -my- -way- to make peace with him," Arbre snarls, "Because it is fucking in my head hating him when she loves him, and now -this-?!"

"Listen, lass," Rivas says, placing white hands on either of your shoulders. "I hate the man as much as most, but let's not condemn him until we know for sure."

Seir grunts underneath of his breath, exhaling a plume of smoke as he does so into the air. "Silverain is correct and I'm not someone who would stand between a wolf and a rib cage." He sweeps an eye across the library to and fro, from nook to cranny and finally back to both you and Rivas. "The behavior would not line up if he sought to return to Duiran and was warned in the past about this."

You have emoted: Arbre growls, nearly shaking in her anger as she pulls away from Rivas to begin pacing. "This is not an issue for the Council," she says.

"No it isn't, I agree," Rivas says, running a hand through what was once his hair. "But the man has many enemies, and this is a ridiculously easy way to make him look at fault. Don't get me wrong, I think it more than likely that it was him...but best not to jump to anything without proof first."

Seir raises the hood of a cloak of obscurity, concealing his identity.

You have emoted: Arbre takes in a deep breath, only to begin coughing again. "I need to get out of here before I drive myself mad," she mutters.

A cloaked figure says, "Pardon me."

You begin to sing a song of journey to Rivas, his form flickering uncertainly as you recount the way to the Village of Saluria.
    Rivas disappears in a tangled web of woven magics, compelled by the song of the Rhythm.
    He is followed by a tawny mountain lion.
    You recall your song of journey to the Village of Saluria, singing the verses as your surroundings begin to blur and shift.
    You travel across the land in a blur to the Village of Saluria, passing by landmarks mentioned within your song. (Songline)
    Common room of the Red Manticore Inn. (Village of Saluria.) (14952)
    Tlolteotl, Bard of Saluria is here. Cahin the Innkeeper stands here. Its bulky muscles taut and firm, a tawny mountain lion crouches silently here. The shining figure of a guardian angel floats in the air here. Rivas Silverain is here. He wields a reinforced tower shield in his left hand and a spiritual mace in his right. You see a sign here instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, south, and up.

You have emoted: "It is a lot harder to sing when you can hardly -breathe-," Arbre mutters, taking in deep breaths.

Rivas moves to you, placing his hands on your shoulders again. "Are you alright, lass?" he asks, concern in his voice as he looks down at you.

You have emoted: "That is my -home-," Arbre says, and then closes her eyes, shaking her head. "It is only a building," she mutters, "It can be rebuilt."

"It -will- be rebuilt, if I have to show up at your doorstep with a hammer and nails myself," Rivas says, giving you a light squeeze, his hands warm.

You have emoted: Arbre gives a short laugh. "I cannot imagine you doing any physical labor," she says, calming.

Rivas gives you a sharp raise of his eyebrow, a small grin forming on his lips. "Even ignoring whose name is on those bridges between Enorian and Duiran, Miss Aquila, I'll have you know that I built most of my home myself," he says, his wing reaching out to give you a playful nudge.

You have emoted: Arbre looks Rivas slowly up and down, her lips twisting up appreciatively. "Hrm, maybe that was me then," she says.

Arbre:    Now I want you building the porch while I sit there in a lawn chair drinking a mint julep.
    Rivas:    why did I have that -exact- same thought?

"Aye," Rivas says, running his own eyes up and down your form slowly, appraisingly. "I'd agree with that."[/spoiler]
    MoireanHaven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Reading that was awesome.
    havenbanner2
  • Goodness I didn't realize how much I have Aren swearing. Haven and Rivas are always fun to RP with and Aren's stepping down has a lot to do with more than this one instance.

Don't hate me Haven I love you!

Haven