Needing some Facebook Love

Hey everyone - 

It's been a good while since I've had a chance to be trying active in the game, so I hope everyone is doing well! The reason for this post is to solicit some help from this awesome community in helping my a cappella group win a Facebook photo contest. The prize is winning a free music arrangement (which are typically very costly) from a really talented musician. Helping us win is VERY EASY, and very quick, here's how:

- Once logged into Facebook, LIKE our photo submission found at the following link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372543829532723&set=o.151475708264011&type=1&theater

- SHARE our photo on your facebook wall, and include the following text as a header: Help these guys win a free music arrangement! All you have to do is 1) CLICK ON THE PIC BELOW, and 2) LIKE the pic on the redirected contest page. Deadline is April 26th! 

It just takes a couple minutes to help and we would REALLY love having the support of everyone here. Just remember that if you DO share our contest pic, people will have to LIKE it after they click on the picture or else their LIKE won't count toward the contest total. I mention that because a lot of people aren't understanding that. 

This is not a virus or malware or anything. True and legit! 

Thanks in advance for all your help. We are in 1st place right now and will only stay there with everyone's help!

Thanks, 

Jason / Brendan

Comments