LOVE

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Heh, the opposite of my life story. Wanted to go into something like Journalism, went into Commerce/Finance instead because it was much easier to find a job with that degree.
  • Spiced gouda cheese and Boulevard's La Fin du Mond.
    Who ever thought you would see me again?

"If we have willed it, we will be second to them in nothing." - Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
    Stathan
  • I really, really, REALLY love a good barbershop quartet. Seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

EmelleHavenHaernLuthienAryanneTeaniSeir
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Apparently, after I finish wasting my entire life on Dark Souls, I need to play the crap out of this game.

Damn, that was a good song!
    Aarbrok
  • I love that I took the plunge and bought 100 credits. I then traded in my level 3 hunting boon, since I'm level 108...dont feel like I need the extra damage all that much. I then managed to get a goggles of whitesight from the bags, and 2 discount tokens. Took the 2 discount tokens, and bought a reincarnation into Wise and a silver crown artifact. Guess I'll give this combat thing another shot after all....I got so lucky with those bags. Love it.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Alastair
  • Rivas said:
    I really, really, REALLY love a good barbershop quartet. Seriously.

It works surprisingly well in this version as well. I was very impressed!
    Aryanne
  • I love being in @Iosyne's congregation on my character. She gave me a tiny little lead with which to run, and I ran right the heck away with it. I can't wait to see what gets done with it all.

I love new story arcs for my character in general. This game is awesome.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
    EmelleEzalorArbreIosyne
  • Loving the interactions I have been having with people lately, they have all been great. 
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    MoireanAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I love my D&D group. We are so random and silly, in a rather nerdy fun way, and every night is full of lots of laughs, fun references, somehow we edit every room map to turn it into boobs and we have our own series of memes. For example, the monk decided he wanted to see if paintings decorating the wall of a room had any hidden rooms behind them. While I was busy fighting (and dying to) a giant monster in the middle of the room. So he rolled to punch the wall. 4 rounds in a row. With our psionic using HIS roles to support his punches. While I died. Horribly. They chopped my hand off and carried me around for like...3 weeks before they remembered to revive me. "I punch the wall" and "My severed hand flips you off" are now catch phrases.

I've taken to drawing goofy little one-offs of all the silly stuff we talk about each night. Somehow last night we got into a debate about dragon fire vs normal fire and, without even thinking about it, I quite seriously said, "Well, this is actually a rather hot topic in certain parts of fantasy." and they all stared at me and started snickering. Which led to this:

I am so happy and feel so lucky I have found this great group of weird, fun, shamelessly nerd friends. :D
    Haven
  • You make me miss my old Anima group. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• edited April 2013
    Lenci, an ember elemental dismisses you, the lesson at an end.
    You have obtained the SPLITTING ability!
    You need to invest approximately 41 more lessons to obtain a new ability.

Whaaaaaat is this and why have I never seen it before?

I LOVE IT.

MoireanRhoEmelle
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That looks really useful. Nice addition, admin!
  • A design I made might be added to an upcoming game! So excited! :D The game is out on demo, but is still under development. It will be released later this year and with a Little luck, my ghost will be part of it.

MoireanNatasya
  • edited April 2013

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • I love spicy foods. Decided to make some chili a bit ago, and put some texas pete in it. Also made honey turkey and pepper jack cheese sandwiches. Not quite spicy, but I'm going to be having some raspberry lemonade with it. I love having semi-cooked food as opposed to fast food for once.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Luthien
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    My husband.
    HavenMoirean
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    @Eleanor FOR ALL THE THINGS.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HavenCiarelleAngwe
  • Illidan what the hell? You got from cute butterfly Illidan to the best pic in the middle, then you're all weird al yankovich/Kiss with the frog.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    edited April 2013
    Story of my life.

Edit: SHE'S A TOAD.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HaydynCiarelle
  • I also love @Arbre's husband.

Haven
    Goodguy Newegg. Ordered laptop on Thursday evening at 5ish PM and paid an extra 99 cents for 3-day delivery. Shows up 19ish hours later 12:00 on the dot. Less than a 24 hour delivery for the price of a 3 day. You done good, Newegg. You done good. 
    AlastairAngwe
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I love finding the perfect gif sig. 
    MoireanAngweAlastair
  • edited April 2013
    NO. DO NOT WANT.

Edit: Oh god my sig is appropriate when posting directly after @Iosyne.

ArbreIosyneEmelleAryanneMoireanHaernNola
  • Just beat Dishonored as a Big Bad. Must not cry. Must...not...cry. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• I'm getting a sparkly new computer next week. It will be so beastly. I can actually start seriously gaming again. 

Now the question is, should I splurge on Skyrim or Bioshock: Infinite first? 
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited April 2013
    Toz said:
    Just beat Dishonored as a Big Bad. Must not cry. Must...not...cry. :(
    It is sad when beating it at High Chaos, yes.

I beat Knife of Dunwall today, which was short, but it was DLC so that was to be expected. I will say that I love Daud as a character though and I'm glad we're getting perspective into his story. He was the only target with Corvo that I broke stealth with and gave him a duel (and it was an awesome duel at that).

I also love the Dishonored universe in general. I have a soft spot for the steampunk genre in general and Dunwall is just so dark and gritty. It does a superb job at showing just how savage and brutal "civilization" can be. I sincerely hope it gets a sequel in some shape or form.
  • I had a really good friend years ago, we were thick as thieves.  Life, as it sometimes does, came through like a tornado and things happened that left us out of contact.  I had tried facebook, the phone book, google, all kinds of things over the years to find him and never could, I had honestly figured he was dead.  So I'm playing some SC2 tonight and the phone rings, and it was him.  He had ran into an old friend of ours that had my number and gave it to him.  I gotta say, that was one of the best phone calls I have ever gotten in my life.
    AryanneHaven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Minimizing the fishman.