Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    You cannot help but obey.
    You focus the might of divine will into Haven to force him to obey your command.
    Haven is unable to resist the force of your faith.
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    You focus the might of divine will into Haven to force him to obey your command.
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Perform force haven perform force isto sneeze"
    Haven frowns in concentration, and a booming voice rings in your head: "Sneeze"
    You cover your mouth and sneeze.
    Equilibrium Used: 4.00 seconds
    Time to recover: 8.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 12.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 16.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 20.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 24.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 28.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 32.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 36.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 40.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 44.00 seconds.
    Time to recover: 48.00 seconds.

HavenHaydynMoireanLinTzaEzalorPeriluna
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited April 2013
    Gesundheit.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    HaydynMoireanNatasyaEzalorMaghak
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I remember when Edhain went through like 8 Paladins just to do a backhand chain to slap Hadoryu, I believe it was. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Teani
  • A beautiful melody wafts across the heavens, lifting each of the faithful Congregation of Maghak, the Sovereign with the divine blessing of Maghak, the Sovereign.

~~~~~~~~~ Oh hurray! @Maghak is giving out Blessings again! Now to wait ^_^ ~~~~~~~~~~

Tendrils of essence stretch out across the skies, piercing each of the Atabahi and granting them the divine favor of Maghak, the Sovereign.

Tendrils of essence stretch out across the skies, piercing each of the Syssin and granting them the divine favor of Maghak, the Sovereign.

Tendrils of essence stretch out across the skies, piercing each of the House D'baen and granting them the divine favor of Maghak, the Sovereign.

Tendrils of essence stretch out across the skies, piercing each of the House Nebre'seir and granting them the divine favor of Maghak, the Sovereign.

-waits for 5 mins-

~~~~ Hey... what about us D: ~~~~~

You tell Maghak, the Sovereign, "Ahem. Why hello there."

You tell Maghak, the Sovereign, "Spinesreach is looking lovely today no?"

The Divine voice of Maghak echoes in your head, "You again."

The Divine voice of Maghak echoes in your head, "What is it now, creature?"

You tell Maghak, the Sovereign, "Why I was just wondering how the people of Spinesreach love you, and your wonderful Blessings you grant them."

The Divine voice of Maghak echoes in your head, "Your lack of subtlety disgusts Me. Begone.

~~ hmm, something  tells me he hasnt forgotten our previous encounter >.> ~~~
    Nobody could ever forget your uniqueness, Calipso. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    KiyotanRivasAlastair
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Gods generally don't like it when you ask for blessings.
    XavinErzsebetTeaniAlastairRivas
  • Arbre said:
    Also, they're more likely to bless orgs they patron. And, well...

12.8.6 The Republic of Spinesreach

[CITY LEADERS]
           Chair of the Secretariat: Kallah
                      Divine Patron: Niuri, the Ultraist

• Generally posted for the funny, not because was confused :P.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Arbre said:
    Last time he did that, I shouted "Me too?" and got one. >_>
    CalipsoAryanneStathanAlastair
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Reading over a combat log...

Thrusting forward, Dourif drives a hunter's spear into you.
    The attack rebounds off your rebounding aura!
    Your practices are complete. You are now a master of the spear.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

MoireanEzalorAngweAlastairRivas

• H:1107 M:4299 W:20395 [csdb e-]
    A fiendish, tainted Syll drives his giant fist into your throat.
    You jerk your body to the side, lessening the blow.
    Health Lost: 1106, blunt.
    H:1 M:4299 W:20395 [csdb e-]

Who ever thought you would see me again?

"If we have willed it, we will be second to them in nothing." - Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
    CalipsoHaven
  • The next 30 commands were 'clot' or you're doing it wrong.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Haven
    The next command was 'clot 50' or YOU'RE doing it wrong. 
    LinEzalorAngweErzsebet
    93% sure you can only CLOT 10.  Not positive.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I've spammed higher numbers than 10. The only limits I've seen are based on how much mana you have.
  • The cacophonous wails of chained, tormented souls bolster Moirean's voice as she
    cries, "Aren, you can't simply apply a basic template to everyone. Try using
    your brain - it's that hard lump between your ears. I'm well known enough that
    you can think something up: short, stunted, disloyal, see, there's a bunch of
    options. Taking my clothing off is so absurdly inappropriate that it makes me
    think that you aren't even TRYING."

Aren, whatever would roux say!? :D:D:D

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Illidan said:
    I actually default to clot 2000 because I'm lazy. ...But when I panic, it's just 'clot'. And I hold down enter.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Toz said:
    Illidan said:
    I actually default to clot 2000 because I'm lazy. ...But when I panic, it's just 'clot'. And I hold down enter.
    Oh wow. Do you get Absolved or Annihilated often? >> Or that just something you do strictly when you bash?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    edited April 2013
    Not worth it. 

You have emoted: Moirean finally acknowledges Ezalor by tightening her hands around redink|redink|purpleink. "There is more than one definition of diplomacy," she suggests.

You blink vacantly, staring at nothing in particular.

(Web): Ezalor says, "How."

(Web): Ezalor says, "Did that happen."
    EzalorCalipsoIosyne
  • Toss those inks at him!
    I suppose you could say that I was planning an attack which would...

B-)

...leave a mark.

LinArbreAarbrokMastemaAryanneAlastair
    (The Tsunami): Seir says, "Relandroc said he wants to introduce you to a wolf, Illidan."

IMMA SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, SON.
    NolaKiyotanRivasEzalorSeirEsper
  • So how'd that meeting with the wolf go, Illidan?

Benedicto waves his hand negligently in farewell and pimp-walks off to the Southeast.

Benedicto leaves to the southeast.

[long pause]

Kiyotan thinks we all just got out-RP'd.

You have emoted: Arbre agrees. Time to call it quits.

Rivas stares at the mike that Bene just [] dropped.

Kiyotan makes a WoW acct.

Rivas fangirls over the new LoL hero or something. I dunno

BenedictoKiyotanAlycenaCalipsoLinRivasMilvushina
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited April 2013
    Oh god help me, I'm reading old RP logs

A cloaked figure twirls Teani's around in a wonderful move. Their beauty and elegance shown to the entire room. The movements that each posses are quite beautiful and they move about between each other.
  • No mudsex allowed on the forums!
    Haven
    That was beautiful fabulous. 
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited April 2013
    Daw, at least creds for emoting when not being used to it.
    Also, that's not old.

---
    Master of Falcons, Sir Hugo Gallant exclaims to Osai, "Get some clothes!"

White Mage, Osai Orises, Rage Incarnate says, "Why?"

Master of Falcons, Sir Hugo Gallant exclaims, "Please!"

White Mage, Osai Orises, Rage Incarnate says, "I'm trying to find me a lady."

White Mage, Osai Orises, Rage Incarnate says, "I couldn't think of a better way."

Hugo falls over dramatically.
    ---

StathanHaven
  • Moirean said:

You have emoted: Moirean finally acknowledges Ezalor by tightening her hands around redink|redink|purpleink. "There is more than one definition of diplomacy," she suggests.

You blink vacantly, staring at nothing in particular.

(Web): Ezalor says, "How."

(Web): Ezalor says, "Did that happen."
    4 days late, but here goes.

That seems boaring.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
    MoireanAngweArbreEzalorTeaniPerilunaAmara