Post Your Pictures!

11213151718104

Comments

  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I hear the McRib is back.
    AryanneXavinAngweIrae
  • TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

    Cruising these photos, I had forgotten just how unreasonably attractive Aetolia players are. We should tap a science team to come here and figure out what the hell is going on. Oh, and this was from a production of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead that I was in. I'm the one on the right. [Edit: I apparently don't know the difference between left and right.]


    Straightening into rigid, militant attention, A division of Bloodlochian soldiers squares its shoulders and crisply salutes you.
    AlastairAryannePeriluna
  • OsmondOsmond Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    I want to hear more Mod Fights
    image
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Kiyotan said:
    I don't see what business it is of yours. And watch your tone, moderator, or you'll set a bad example for the kids. 
    Thanks for ruining my characters IG reputation though, because now whoever she interacts with is going to think I'm Ladrana and I'm going to get treated like crap because people like you jump to conclusions over IP addresses.
    Areka
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....just stop.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AryanneNatasya
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Haven said:
    ....just stop.
    Well, it pisses me off. Just because someone made a mistake, now no one in the same household can enjoy Aetolia. And I'm pretty sure it's abuse ANYWAYS to just throw stuff out like that on a whim, whether I'm Ladrana or not. It may be OOC, but people still look at it on an IC level and now my RP is probably going to be little to none.
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Today I learned being called Ladrana is worse than Hitler.

    (Anyone else reminded of Amika)

    SirinaTeaniAarbrok
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Lin said:
    Today I learned being called Ladrana is worse than Hitler.
    You have no idea....
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sirina said:
    Haven said:
    ....just stop.
    Well, it pisses me off. Just because someone made a mistake, now no one in the same household can enjoy Aetolia. And I'm pretty sure it's abuse ANYWAYS to just throw stuff out like that on a whim, whether I'm Ladrana or not. It may be OOC, but people still look at it on an IC level and now my RP is probably going to be little to none.
    Might go a little better for you if you were honest and showed some sign of remorse or something instead of hiding behind a new identity and feigning innocence. The people in this community can be pretty forgiving to the genuine. After all, we're only human and we all have our issues. I think your IC reputation will remain fine as is so long as you don't play her into the ground socially the same way Ladrana was.

    Either way, let's move on from this derail and get back on topic.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    MoireanAlastair
  • OsmondOsmond Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    In all honesty though, that was a pretty unicorns unicorns move of you Kiyotan, and i do hope you can see what this actually says.
    image
    HavenSirinaSeir
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Haven said:
    Sirina said:
    Haven said:
    ....just stop.
    Well, it pisses me off. Just because someone made a mistake, now no one in the same household can enjoy Aetolia. And I'm pretty sure it's abuse ANYWAYS to just throw stuff out like that on a whim, whether I'm Ladrana or not. It may be OOC, but people still look at it on an IC level and now my RP is probably going to be little to none.
    Might go a little better for you if you were honest and showed some sign of remorse or something instead of hiding behind a new identity and feigning innocence. The people in this community can be pretty forgiving to the genuine. After all, we're only human and we all have our issues. I think your IC reputation will remain fine as is so long as you don't play her into the ground socially the same way Ladrana was.

    Either way, let's move on from this derail and get back on topic.
    -face cheese grater-
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Haven said:
    Sirina said:
    Haven said:
    ....just stop.
    Well, it pisses me off. Just because someone made a mistake, now no one in the same household can enjoy Aetolia. And I'm pretty sure it's abuse ANYWAYS to just throw stuff out like that on a whim, whether I'm Ladrana or not. It may be OOC, but people still look at it on an IC level and now my RP is probably going to be little to none.
    Might go a little better for you if you were honest and showed some sign of remorse or something instead of hiding behind a new identity and feigning innocence. The people in this community can be pretty forgiving to the genuine. After all, we're only human and we all have our issues. I think your IC reputation will remain fine as is so long as you don't play her into the ground socially the same way Ladrana was.

    Either way, let's move on from this derail and get back on topic.
    Going back to paying for Avalon is looking better and better...
    Aldric
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosomsMember Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    ...Ladrana, you posted the same face as when you posted your picture on Ladrana. 

    EDIT: That is to say, you gave yourself away. 

    And your actions IG and IC and OOC are fairly distinct.

    Yay Aryanne and bangs. I've thought about doing bangs, but every time I try them I realize they're too much maitenance and end up regretting it (hair's got some curl). Bang envy. 
    image
    Aryanne
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Areka said:
    ...Ladrana, you posted the same face as when you posted your picture on Ladrana. 

    And your actions IG and IC and OOC are fairly distinct.

    Yay Aryanne and bangs. I've thought about doing bangs, but every time I try them I realize they're too much maitenance and end up regretting it (hair's got some curl). Bang envy. 
    If having brown skin and black hair gives us the same face, then darn: Cousins are the same people now.  Also, I could have -sworn- I don't know you from Adam, Areka. In RP or RL, IC, IG, OOC, any of those. Agreeing for puppy points doesn't count.

    Finally!: Yay for them making weed legal in Colorado.
    Alastair
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sudden urge to throw away my pipe.

    TeaniLuthien
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Lin said:
    Sudden urge to throw away my pipe.
    You shouldn't stop doing things you enjoy because people you don't like are doing them.

    Keep in mind: I also eat, breathe, sleep, etc. I genuinely hope you're not going to stop doing those too, because I really have nothing against you, despite what you seem to have against me =\
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Lin said:
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/imply

    Used in a sentence: 'Twas a joke used to imply that I was disgusting or something similar. It hinted that in some way, me smoking weed made you disgusted by your pipe (Which I assume you use to also smoke weed), and that you would stop smoking weed because you now know I smoke it.

    Though I like the use of simply replying with a link. Made me smile.
    And FLIP BACKS =D
  • AlastairAlastair Member Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    Dear god, I love this place. You should've seen the hate I got on an IRE game that shall remain nameless, both IC and OOC, for sharing with another interested party in a web that I also partook of the wonderful.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
    Sirina
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Lin said:
    Sudden urge to throw away my pipe.
    Then again, looking at it now, it could have also been a compliment on how great my bowl is, and how it gave you the urge to throw yours away and get a prettier one ;)

    Thought that one up after a good toke V_V
  • OsmondOsmond Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    I'm not anti-pot or anything, to each their own but I never understood weed myself, why smoke something that makes you lazy and umotivated?  Maybe I am just weird, but that's what it has always done to me.

    P.S. Yo Aryanne, lemme get dem digits gurl.
    image
    HavenLianca
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    Osmond said:
    I'm not anti-pot or anything, to each their own but I never understood weed myself, why smoke something that makes you lazy and umotivated?  Maybe I am just weird, but that's what it has always done to me.
    I have my high school diploma, a kick-butt modeling job, a gorgeous daughter, and am looking for a job that's closer to home so I can stay with her. Weed has never made me lazy or unmotivated. That's more a matter of self-discipline than THC. :p And if anything, those prejudices make me want to do A LOT of things with my life to prove them wrong :)
    Alastair
  • SirinaSirina Member Posts: 31
    Valenae said:
    Osmond said:
    I'm not anti-pot or anything, to each their own but I never understood weed myself, why smoke something that makes you lazy and umotivated?  Maybe I am just weird, but that's what it has always done to me.

    P.S. Yo Aryanne, lemme get dem digits gurl.
    When I get really high I usually write my best papers, actually... 

    and have p good sex. 


    P good sex comes with the package of any pretty girl with curves ;) Especially if they like to make-out with Mary Jane.

    And here's a pic of some naked ladies I saw during my trip to NC


    Arbre
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CAMember Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of pictures, my beard senses are itching.....
    ...also gods be damned I might start playing League of Legends again.

    image

    MoireanHaydynEzalorMariena
  • ValenaeValenae Member Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh gawd please don't - I'll never see Stabs again. xD


    "To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman



  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CAMember Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valenae said:
    Oh gawd please don't - I'll never see Stabs again. xD
    I havent played since like....2010.

    I used to be decent with Amumu and Fiddlesticks back then....
    (I will not make this a LoL thread!) Sorry :(

Sign In or Register to comment.