Get to Know Me!

edited April 2013 in OOC Chat
Recent HAPPENINGS, (thank you @Kiyotan), have led my friendship with a lot of people IC and OOC ly to be strained. I invite everyone who read this to get to know me, and maybe each other. Post your Skype, Facebook, MSN, whatever, or just send them in messages and find out more about the people in real life than you do in the game. This isn't just for me, this is for everyone, because I feel like people judge based on how they feel about the character, wheras in real life, the player can be (And usually is) the exact opposite.

No matter what I say or do, what has been said can't be unsaid, and what has been done cannot be undone, but I can invite you to learn more about the player behind Sirina, and hope you enjoy her :) Don't judge me based on who I may or may not be >.<

Here's my FaceBook:  https://www.facebook.com/MarisaMadHatter
Send me a personal message for my Skype/MSN, because there's certain people that I don't want on my Skype.

Hopefully SOMEONE will respond to this... And hopefully it will make some strained relationships less... Strained..

Comments

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    TheGoose109. For everything.
    Sirina
  • Angwe said:
    TheGoose109. For everything.
    See? There we go :D
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I'm not sure why I'm being credited for this, but whatever. You're welcome, I guess?

My AIM is and has been Kiyotopia for the last 8 years. Feel free to IM me, but I reserve the right to ignore you if you don't tell me your character name when you do.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Eh..guess I'll throw mine out here. I don't use AIM or any of those anymore, just Skype. sol.lunare is the username. My Twitter and Facebook accounts are listed on my profile here on the forums.

Sirina
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    AIM is arbreaquila
    MSN is arbreaquila@live.com
    Skype is arbreaquila
    (I'm noticing a trend)

I don't give out my FB to people I don't feel like I know (and I don't really use it much either).
    Sirina
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    AIM is jjloraine.
    Sirina