Boston Events.

Hope all Boston players are alright and loved ones safe. Hope things clear up soon over there with the attacks.
AarbrokXiuhcoatlEzalorHavenKiyotanKonnorn

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I've been tearing at myself all day since Haven's player doesn't have a cellphone. I hope he'll respond to my IMs soon :(
    Haven
  • Luckily my aunt and uncle didn't go to the marathon this year. One of the explosions was literally at the EXACT spot my aunt stands as she greets her husband. 
    HavenPiperNola
  • Someone left the Sun Journal out on the table the other day. It was the tuesday paper. I took a look and there was a section on people in the area in Maine who were supposed to run in the Marathon. One of my co-workers from lewiston was on it. Good thing I saw him safely at work before I saw the article!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Arbre
  • Hope everyone is keeping safe in the Boston area! <3 
    Arbre
  • it seems the government has found the two likely individuals that caused the disaster. Brothers, one shot dead in the capture and the other taken alive. Guess we will see where this goes.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I was listening to the live police radio feed last night with a bunch of people and I'm not so sure that story is right (story news is running versus what I heard). Might be a ploy to mess with suspect two's head or something. I don't know, there was lots of confusion.

We'll see though. I hope they catch this guy! All of this is so surreal.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • From the people I know in Boston, they said they've finally let people move around freely earlier this evening since they did a big search in Boston and couldn't find the other suspect. This is good but I hope the search proves right. :)
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ooohrah! Second suspect finally captured. Manhunt in Boston at an end.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ValenaeAlycena