Moirean

MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
So! I think I've been back long enough to have spread my Imp cooties onto a few people at least. Thoughts? I don't mind mildly OOC feedback as well, as I am making a serious effort to not be such a girldog and stuff these days. >_>

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Your posts on forums have been overwhelmingly positive and enthusiastic - this has been a wonderful thing to experience, and I hope that you're sincerely happy.
    MoireanPiperAldricLiancaLinTzaEmelle
  • <3
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • I need to see you longer than it takes for you to insult my mask. Also, love the good bad dog.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Haven't really RPed much beyond one facepalm moment when Ezalor was with a House newbie, but seems agreeable enough, and I really like your stuff in the RP logs. Hopefully we'll start having more meaningful interactions as this Iosyne thing develops I guess!
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I can't find the mobs to kill, so I'm still enemied. :(
    edited March 2013
    +--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #339 ----------------------------+
    |  Entered by: Iosyne                              Date: 2013/03/22 23:15:50  |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

- The Great Oak is now dropping acorns once again.

- Lykari has made her way home again and now resides in Duiran.

- Several residents and creatures of the underground forest in lower
    Azdun have escaped and made a new home in the Vintal Glade (this has
    been the case for some time but was never formally announced).

That and this:

PUBLIC NEWS #5432
    Date: 11/9/2012 at 3:07
    To : Everyone
    Subj: The Goddess of Malevolence

Greetings, Sapience.

I would like to remind all of you that the Black Keep is now the 
    stronghold of both Lady Iosyne and Llazuth, the Demon Spider Queen. Any 
    attacks upon the keep or its residents will be firmly rebuked with 
    violence. Ignorance is no longer a valid excuse. 

Those whom wish to visit the Black Keep - for whatever reason you might 
    have - please remain civil. As for now, anyone whom might want to see 
    the Black Keep is welcomed, regardless of their affiliations. The only 
    exception is the enemies of Lachesis and the spiders, which brings me to
    my next point. 

In order to have your enemy status revoked, find one of the vampires 
    that survived the collapse of the lower levels of Azdun and bring its 
    corpse to Llazuth. 

Lastly, I would like to remind you that the Malevolent's Congregation is
    open to those who would seek Her favour. Those who serve Her are 
    expected to adhere to the following rules: 

1. Pain is life. The more aptly it is felt, the more alive you will be. 
    It exists to drive weakness from the body and to end the dull illness of
    an idle mind. It teaches the luxury of health. 

2. You are equal to all other mortal creatures of this world. Know no 
    lesser, and no greater. Everyone dies the same, in the end. 

3. If you do not have power, obtain power. If you have power, shape the 
    world in your image. 

Penned by my hand on the 8th of Haernos, in the year 375 MA.

Were all the info I could find on it.

Also funny that her representative called her Lady Iosyne when she is adamant about telling everyone she's not a Lady :D.
    edited March 2013
    I think only the pixies and the metacure area got moved, unless people have been bashing the area (actually, upon thinking about it, that is likely).
    edited March 2013
    Hm yeah, does seem like only the non-Undead part got moved there, actually, which defeats how I interpreted the changelog.

Soo...halp @Iosyne!

Maybe you can try killing Mihail or something.

EDIT: Did you break Aetolia again?
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Despite the bad timing of that changelog, that crash WASN'T ME. 
    EzalorArbre
    Seems like anything even remotely connected to something Moirean-related breaks everything.
    Aldric
    I'm not even logged in!
    Further proof of your skills.
    EzalorTzaAldric
  • I could not RP Toz nearly as well as I do without Moirean to bounce off of. When you run RP, someone has to carry the scene - they set the tone, the pace, and generally control where things go. Watching you and Aldric go back and forth was pretty epic, and you do a good job of letting nooblets get involved. Glad to have you back, and I think it's pretty obvious the Carnifex are only doing as awesome as they are because we've got you running the show again. Happy to have you back. :)

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanAlastairMastema
    Bumping. I think I've ran into a few more people and I'm curious how Moi is coming across to those who have interacted with her.
  • Moi is flipping awesome. In all interactions she has been great. Both IC and OOC very helpful even when I had some bad situations IC she was worried about me not enjoying the time I was having and didn't want to see me scared off. Probably the most helpful and caring person I have had the pleasure of interacting with.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    MoireanAryanneSetneAoiveae
    I have the problem that Moirean and Arbre used to have this strange, awkward friendship, despite what side of the fence, and then the last time they spoke (before you got banned), Moirean was purely hostile.  I want to start RP back up, but I'm not certain it'd go anywhere but me dying.  Given the circumstances of your real life at that time, I don't know how much was truly in character.

Basically, I'm not certain if I should approach Moirean or not.
    Oh, you should. I was pretty randomly hostile and Moi was pretty angry at the world, but I'm calmer now, and Moi is pretty neutral to lifers outside of lesser PK.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    My god, that doppleganger RP is disgustingly adorable. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    MoireanLin
    So I am now apparently in charge of a city. Been interacting with people when I find the time between editing scrolls. Any thoughts on what Moi is coming across as?
  • edited June 2013
    Moirean is an interesting character. She's tough and commanding, as well as able and willing to call the shots. While she is clearly not a force to be reckoned with, scary and fierce would not be the first thought that came to mind regarding her. She's supportive of her orgs, and I think is fiercely loyal to them. That being said, her points of view are always subject to change based on her various interactions with others, and she doesn't always take the time to explain -- in fact it would be uncharacteristic for Moirean to explain. As a result, it's sometimes hard to predict what sort of mood one would find Moirean, or if the next words from their mouth will make them wish they bit their tongue. Over all a fun, great, dynamic character! 

OOC: Well, I can't say enough good things about Moi, always been very helpful and supportive to me!

MoireanAoiveae
  • I always enjoy interacting with Moirean. Macian still thinks of Moirean as the maniacal Sentinel from the old days, so he struggles with equating that with Moi the Carnifex commander. I think it'll continue to be a mix of funny and awkward to interact, which is great, because that's a mix you don't often see.
    Moirean
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    This is probably going to sound eerily like the one she posted on mine, but, Moirean is one of my all time favorite people to RP with. She plays her character to perfection, her emotes seem effortless to the point where I sometimes panic because I don't think I'm good enough or quick enough. Needless to say she's one of the all time greats and there is a humongous amount of history between the two characters. They've experienced a lot together and to me it all feels like real history. From initial meetings, watching Kadvar get his head chopped off, trying to sell her to pirates, their tumultuous relationship and their son. It's really effected Bene as a person and a character and so it continues to do so. I'm definitely looking forward to continue their story.
    Moirean
  • Out going, helpful, and busy - Enjoyed doing various things with you, and Moirean's sort of always 'there', which is something both Aoiv/myself can appreciate. I saw glimpses of your writing at the festival too and you're quite frisky :P Hope we can interact more when Aoiv gets out of her weird.

Moirean
  • I was pleasantly surprised that she whisked me away to her haven to chat. She's awesome sauce. thoughtful emotes, and not afraid to hunt down a little fox for some intimidation. :P
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Moirean
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Moirean is a smellyface Carnifex.
    Smelly....Smellface.

Also I miss you, but I enjoy when you come visit.
    Keep your hands off my magic fruits.  I eat them all!!

When I was a novice, trying...yet failing to get into PK, Moirean would help me out giving me little tips and showing me how webs work, and how to follow targets and directions. Although she likely does not remember doing all that, she took alot of spare time to walk me through things.  Mind you this was back when War was a relevant thing still so she essentially explained the whole process to me and how it worked.  In part she was always very thorough.  

I heard conflicting things about her, but I was smart to never really fall into bandwagons of hearsay. I was very pleased I did not, and although our RP was never truly deep, I still would say our interactions always had some sort of value to them, even if small.  I know that leading Spinesreach was not on your "List of things to do" but I could not be more pleased you took over, you are a hard worker and deserve it.
    MoireanXenia
    I had a LOT of fun at that Spirean ball as the token forestal.  Moirean was nothing like what I remember from any of our previous encounters and she felt so much more realistic for it.
    Moirean
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Since her comeback Moirean's been pretty much nothing short of awesome. You fixed the colossal DERP that was Lunare-era Spinesreach in a hurry and this city's been absolutely rocking since then.

Also, I feel like I'd be a huge jerk if I didn't thank you for basically letting me leech a level and a half off of you during the Hunt!
    Moirean
    Haha, not a problem, happy to take people bashing. I look forward to finding a chance to interact more with Anfini (looking forward to the newspaper!).
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    What Anfini said times a hundred (because I have to win). I love Moirean, I really do. She's been an excellent and PATIENT leader, that I've noticed, that's makes it incredibly easy to find the gung ho in yourself. I probably wouldn't enjoy roleplaying Piper nearly as much if there wasn't someone that appreciated all the crazy stuff that she does. It's the little things that make it worth it, you know?

I'll probably add more here when Moirean and Piper have had some solid roleplay to fall back on.
    Moirean
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Out of curiosity is moi still related to Gilbert? Because that makes Jensen her uncle... If I decide to play him again that is