New Instances

Comments

• I know it's kinda bad timing with the Holy Wars currently, but never fear there likely will be more than one test day. So those of you not caught up in the in game battling and want to come play, let me know here and I can start bringing you in in the next 15 minutes or so. Or well, we'll see what the turnout looks like
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'll show up.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'm in!
    Game lags so hard it freezes.  Not sure if it's on my end or Aet's.  I refresh this page to see if it loads - Moirean's posted.  Hasn't even started and you're already breaking things.
    Veritas
  • Needs more bodies!
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    IM logging in
  • So! Had a very good first run, Thank you to Moirean, Arbre, Macavity, and Aarbrok for running the gauntlet! With a few minor tweaks our first boss is looking pretty good. Fight #2 Is a bit rough(Sorry for breaking your system Macavity :( ) but I think the discussions we had on it will fix some of the things needed. Sadly we didn't have enough to attempt the final boss, but hopefully this weekend will see some better number. I know the holy wars kinda messed it up but that's how it goes!

Thanks again you guys, look for more test days to come!
    MoireanArbreMacavity
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Veritas said:
    So! Had a very good first run, Thank you to Moirean, Arbre, Macavity, and Aarbrok for running the gauntlet! With a few minor tweaks our first boss is looking pretty good. Fight #2 Is a bit rough(Sorry for breaking your system Macavity :( ) but I think the discussions we had on it will fix some of the things needed. Sadly we didn't have enough to attempt the final boss, but hopefully this weekend will see some better number. I know the holy wars kinda messed it up but that's how it goes!

Thanks again you guys, look for more test days to come!
    No problem at all!  The more it breaks the better I can make it!  I am sure you and any other coder would agree!  heh  It was fun though thanks for the excitement!!  
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Aarbrok
    Of course! 

It was alot of fun to see something different and unique to any MUD I have ever played.
    I look forward to seeing more of the awesome work you all have in store for us!
    Macavity
    I'm really excited to see the final versions!
    MacavityAarbrok
    Why do I keep dying?!
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I'm down to help test as a lower-power endgamer than these arte'd folks.
  • Alright, first off, sorry for some of the warring, second, I don't get on the forums much so sorry for being late. I'd love to get into this raiding thing, I can use my gem to turn into a more resilient race and we can do this...Whens the next test folks?

Aarbrok
  • edited April 2013
    A bit short of notice, but if I can get five of you who would be able to come test right now, that would be awesome.

Post here or message me in game
  • Also Arbre can't tank, so someone come hold her hand. Thanks.
    ;;
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Count me in!
  • need one more body, act fast!
  • Thanks Arbre, Aarbrok, Xemnas, Macavity, Kiershu, and Moirean. We had a very good run on the first boss(40 minute fight considering the overhaul to it plus carrying two new people through it). 

I let the group try out the final boss, bunch of hiccups but nothing we can't work through!

Things we've learned today:

Arbre STILL can't tank.

My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now.

Win win all around!
    MoireanMacavityMilvushinaEzalorAarbrokArbreAlastairTsvanni
    I think Kiershu died more than me.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    oooo  new signature!!  yay!

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    edited April 2013
    Arbre can kite though and shout AAAAARBRE JEEEENKINS a lot.
    AlastairMalak
    If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die with style.
    MacavityAarbrokHaven
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Or just die.
    Haven
  • edited April 2013
    So, this past week a bunch of overhauls have gone in that should bring all the bosses to a point where we'll feel confident leaving them at for the time being. 

Tomorrow at various times of the day I'll be hosting a few runs on all 3 fights to hopefully gauge the difference in player groups that try to tackle the instance. So those of you who have expressed interest but haven't been able to make a test day, you should have plenty of chances tomorrow at some point or another.

That being said, there are about 100 some odd people around at the time of this posting so if anyone was really bored and wanted to throw themselves at some pretty bad dudes right now... let me know!

Edit: That is, if 5 of you are really bored. 5 people seems to be the sweet spot
    edited April 2013
    Im logging in if you need another, but if you have your group, thats aight too.

Otherwise, its my day off tomorrow, Exciting!

• edited April 2013
    If any of you know people that don't really frequent the forums, shoot them the link to this thread. Short notice for a pug I know, but there's still a lot of activity tonight so thought why not! 

I guess I could just send Aarbrok in solo.
    Aarbrok
    You can always pull me in if I'm online. Happy to help test. :)
  • Great, now conjure up 3 more people before I resort to spamming market with 'lfg 4 mmsv, t3 gear plz'
    I see an Arbre. Arbre likes your beatings!