Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    ?
  • edited April 2013
    Er, accidentally posted in the wrong rage thread.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited April 2013
    OMG Emelle, you just made my day...

Screw guys, I just wanna dance!
    EmelleMeskhenet
    edited April 2013
    Aetolian version: I bust the kneecaps of your mule?
    Aarbrok
  • I bust the windows out your CARAVAN!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

MoireanHaydynKonnornNolaMereliiHaven
    I wish I could like that twice. XD
    Haydyn
  • Rivas said:
    I bust the windows out your CARAVAN!!!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Valenae
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    rage at Server side LAG!!!!    Ugh...its been rough all day!  at least to me!! 
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Moirean
    I don't like getting nasty tells about who I am RL, because of PK in a video game. That is not fun. :(
    CalipsoAlastairAmara
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    @Moirean

H8rs gon h8.

If they're that mad, you must be doing something right.
    It was because I used impale during a team fight.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited April 2013
    That wasn't it, actually. You called an Ascendril who 1. Is running firstaid for curing. and 2. Is actually bothering to learn combat, and willingly put themselves into scenarios to gain more knowledge a "clueless vibebot" just because they're an easy target. Frankly, I found it quite offensive that you would say something so off putting about a player who is fairly new to combat, and trying to learn it. 

Lets not play the victim here. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Calipso
    I really don't want to get into a mudslinging contest here. I'm not going to debate specifics. I simply was/am upset by your comments.

Sending tells which directly attack personal issues I am tackling RL because you died in a video game is not justified. 
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Personal attacks are never justified. This may sound as a shock coming from me, but this is just a game. There's no point in demonizing other players simply because they choose to play on a different side that we do. While this may be the internet, people do have feelings so there's no point in acting like a jackass.

Mind, this is not directed at anyone. However, I've found the game considerably more pleasant ever since I started being social and getting along with folks on the other side. I don't like certain people still, but those bad apples don't spoil the bunch for me.
    MoireanEmelleAngweElwynAldricArbrePerilunaAlastair
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Got to spread those negative vibes around, man. Ain't no good to play all high and mighty if you LOSE.

• Yeah, I was stunned by some of the language that I've heard today, and I don't even particularly care for the people being talked about.

RivasOrus
  • This is why I don't join OOC clans. I was recently invited multiple times to the Chaos Cafe one and turned it down. I saw OOC clans ruin Imperian, not interested in participating in them here and furthering their causes. I rage that they're even allowed to exist in the first place.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    EmelleAlastairAmara
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited April 2013
    Heh, I'm kind of wondering what kind of "cheap tactics" and stuff we are accused of doing.

It's like...11 Order members for them to 2 for us (where you at @Rivas), not to mention the setup-Rites-and-leave tactic Dhar is doing to prevent people from defiling properly and mount killing (to be fair, I'm not sure if our side is doing that too or not). The closest thing I can think of is using Wand of Portals to coordinate?
    Ciarelle
  • OOC clans are well-intentioned and very necessary when trying to coordinate for combat, even if just to enlist for a combat web. For that reason, they should very well exist. The problem is people get too invested in their characters and 'side', blurring the lines between IC and OOC. And it's easier to do that during things like holy wars, when you have to put a lot of time and effort into your character's cause - in those situations, I think everyone is probably a bit guilty of letting out a little rage about other players, because it can be extremely frustrating.

That said, I've also seen a bit of unnecessary and hostile remarks about other players that are well beyond what I think is appropriate frustration, even outside stressful events like war, and it's extremely uncomfortable. That sort of attitude really needs to stop, and some of it could probably be enforced by the players if you keep expressing and reminding how inappropriate these comments are.
    Teani
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited April 2013
    It isn't 11 to 2. Even trying to do more even fights doesn't work out on either side. For at least five or six hours today it's been three of ya'll to me being the only one at my computer, outside of a few congregants willing to snoop around.

Edit to that: So excited to try PKing and seeing how some of this stuff I have works, to have the numbers shift 2v1-3v1, and errybody AFK or a nomcom (though I <3 dat Lucus and his enthusiasm), up until Dask logged on.

And now the real ANGUISH? Newer computer's bluescreening like mad so I keep having to log on the mac at which point I'm stuck. Wth win8. Wth.
    Areka said:
    It isn't 11 to 2. Even trying to do more even fights doesn't work out on either side. For at least five or six hours today it's been three of ya'll to me being the only one at my computer, outside of a few congregants willing to snoop around.
    Daskalos, Illidan, Lucus, Areka, Teani, Belgarion, Zion, Ciarelle, Konnorn just off the top of my head. 9, close enough.

We haven't had more than 2 Order members on all day.

Regardless, that's irrelevant. I'm more curious as to what cheap tactics are we being accused of doing?
    Ilyon, Xiuhcoatl, Ellenia, Ezalor, all with combat experience

Today for the most part it's been me, Lucus (who is a noob, and still learning how to check his AUDIT, two-skill-1-virt adorable little lum), Zion and Belg both AFK, up until this last hour, and the other skirmishes have been at least two of you, if not all three, against me.
    Congregation, not Order.

Lucus has actually defiled the most shrines out of anyone, I think, heh. Zion's been very active up until I think nearly everyone burned out from 10+ hours of Holy War already (you came around after everyone already got sick of it and afked which is probably why you're not seeing many people anymore).
  • Kids, kids. Holywars suck no matter what.

EzalorEmelleRivasHadoryuAngweLinSeir
    and Illidan, Konnorn, and Teani are congregation as well.
    edited April 2013
    Ah fair enough. Still outnumbered pretty hard on the defiling front :P. In any case, I think we can all just agree with Xavin >_<.
    Ilyon
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    >_> Orders need another revamp imo anyway.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    MacavityCalipsoLin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

The cheap tactics aren't cheap other than the sheer, complete imbalance in team combat that exists in the game. One side has far superior ranged and hindering abilities than the other. But that's neither here nor there. In terms of pure -people- though, I haven't been on the advantage side of numbers at any given time today. Xiuhcoatl, Ellenia, Ezalor, Moirean, Ilyon... not once.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

This discussion has been closed.