Aros

Haven't gotten around much outside of Spinesreach, but thought I'd throw this up anyways. Have at'r!

Comments

• I love our interactions! Their little war going on right now is absolutely hilarious. But even before that? I appreciated every single little bit of RP we got. Your emotes are well-written and you clearly have a full picture of what your character is - down to the tiniest of quirks. I'm glad you've become such a good friend to Ago, and have really flourished in the orgs you're in. I can't wait to see what else you bring to the game as a whole!

TDLR: You're pretty awesome. Maybe. <3 and such.
    ArosKalinaar
  • *must be careful not to rant too much*

Aros the player puts my rps to shame yet, is still fine when im in too "meh" a mind place to do much past says and pre defined stuff. (which has been a lot recently). No pressure with this guy. He is one chill dude and it's far too easy to spend legit hours playing pretend word games with him :)

Aros the character has stumbled into skiva's life, guild, and city, and somehow rocketed to being mr super important near instantly in all of them. He gets skiva, to the point they can have whole conversations almost without speaking. And thats adorable. I know I've backseat gamed a lot of his character development so far, and i really appriciate that you've let skiva have the impact she has. <3
    KalinaarArosTeaniDrystin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    From the brief interactions we've had, I'd say I want more. Feel free to grab me for rp whenever! Then I'll be more eloquent in my praise

Aros
  • Been a long time. Bump?

• @Aros and Drystin trained together a lot when Dryst was still a Spirean and coming up in the ranks in the Iron Legion. Once Dryst moved away I think they had a begrudging respect for each other until the engagement between Aros and Drystin's little sister @Raynia. Being very protective of family, Drystin wasn't thrilled at first but Aros quickly proved to be honorable and devoted to Raynia. Since then, although the interactions are slim, they seem to recognize each other as brothers and are always humble even after particularly nasty battles. 
    EorosArosMoxie
  • This man needs to roleplay more with Elene. It's only been one proper interaction thus far, but I have a feeling I'm going to get a little bit too addicted to toeing the line when speaking and acting around Aros. GET READY FOR FIVE HOUR RP!!
    EorosAros
  • Not too many interactions, but the ones I have had? Absolutely delightful, and seeing his newsposts, I really look forwards to interacting with him even more, as a fellow Spirean Kin. Seriously, grab me for RP sometime if you want, I'd look forwards to it.
    Aros
  • edited September 2022
    I have no clue who Aros is but he's caught mine (and Xenia's) attention. Don't know what he's about but I applaud his scrappy manner and wanna see where the war aggression goes!

Aros