Announce post #3408: The Second War of Night - Finale

9/21/2022 at 2:12
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
The Second War of Night - Finale

Hi folks!

As promised back in Announce News #3400, the Second War of Night will be coming to an end on Sunday 25th September, commencing at 22:00 GMT.

This is approximately two hours before the Howling and you can expect the conclusion to take at least several hours.

I've made an entry on the EVENTS listing for this, which if you've configured your TIMEZONE properly, should be accurate to your timezone.

In the meantime, we still have some more things going on through the coming week as we get closer to the big finish!

Thank you to everyone for your patience and your participation through this crazy ride, hope to see you all there!

- Ictinus

Penned by my hand on Quensday, the 2nd of Ios, in the year 505 MA.
ValorieUloIesidTeehBenedicto

Comments

• Please take a vacation when this is over. You, all the admin, the volunteers. All of you deserve it!!! We promise to be good for a week!

UloIesidValorieSibattiBenedicto
  • While I love seeing the end of the event, couldn't you have put it on the Saturday instead of the Sunday? I go to bed around that time so I can get up for work!! Oh well, I am sure the event will be epic, as the bigger events during the event has been. You guys are awesome. Take a breather after this.