Aloli

2»

Comments

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Ive always enjoyed the slight entertaining friendship... Loose word for it... That Rhyot and Aloli have. Despite being on polar opposites of their beliefs, they still have a unique way of looking at things and interacting with each other. 

Also... Love the pic.

AloliAlexsandor
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    That's the best part! But, one day she will cure him! And instead of being the undead Chaos Lord he'll be the living...Entropy Lord?
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    KalinaarAlexsandorRhyot
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    This whole dynamic is new enough that commenting on it feels almost too intimate, but I have a few things knocking around in my head that I really should get out while they're fresh.

Our roleplay so far has been just, perfect to me. Been so long since I've played Aishia to her genuine self, and felt so SEEN. Had every beat respected and returned, been given so much to work with, and had nearly every crumb or opportunity I presented explored and elaborated on with surprising reciprocity. In such a short time you've let me be absolutely ridiculous, heartbreakingly sincere, a tiny bit lewd, and even sad. You really seem to show a respect for the realness of what other characters are expressing that is rare beyond belief.

I sincerely hope I am giving back as much as I am getting out of it.
    Aloli
    edited December 2019
    Oh my goodness. @Aishia, this is so nice of you to say! Thank you... really.

When Aishia came and just sat next to Aloli while she was fishing I really expected there to be some kind of prank but I was completely and pleasantly surprised that they could just talk and share stories like two old friends. I'm shy about meeting people or starting things and that usually turns into me just saying hello and a few words then running before I feel awkward but peeling away some of Aishia's layers helped me find this endearing person beneath.

The advice she's given Aloli about marriage and everything else has had me giggling but the sentence that will be stuck with me for the longest time is when she said she's in love with Aloli and @Benedicto's story. I won't forget that she walked past the painting in the foyer and actually waved at it. She's cute! <3

I can so easily see the sincerity and complexity behind her. You've done a marvelous job making Aishia into who she is with all the elements given to you, and there's a lot to learn and a lot to share too. Aloli's story isn't simple but it's nice that you've taken the time to ask. I'm really happy that you're having fun and are showing Aishia's true self, I'm loving every encounter. (Especially the little bit at the fairy ring, that had me laughing!)

Also, the lewd/marital advice is just at the right measure that it's not awkward but educational to Aloli! :D

I've enjoyed learning and experiencing Aishia so far and I am looking forward to exploring the rest of her story. Thank you for opening up and allowing our characters to play together.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    AishiaMoxie
  • Aloli is very kind and has been a big influence in Kjell settling into life in Duiran! I look forward to every conversation no matter what it is about!
    Aloli
    @Kjell, that's really nice of you to say. Thank you! Kjell is one of those guys I really wish I had a chance to interact with more but life happens. Thank you for being so true to yourself and amazingly cheerful to be around.
    From way back then to now, I've changed and so has Aloli in so many ways. She's definitely less burdened by responsibilities and has no social anxieties to interact with anyone.

She has changed so much that in a way it surprises me too and I love it. She's since left Damariel's Order, with plenty of tears and love in her heart still for Him, and joined the new and intriguing Slyphe - which has changed her in so many waystoo!

I've been going back and forth with the most amazing @Eleanor for a few months now to make something that represents the new Aloli.

There is so much love and breaking boundaries that went into the making of this drawing that Eleanor:

I would sincerely recommend her for anyone who wants high quality work and is willing to be patient and supportive. This definitely pushed my comfort zones and hers but she made something beautiful and took the time to add the little details with much care and love. And because she did it in 600DPI, I can actually print and frame this on a nice canvas and it'll maintain it's quality.

For example, the necklace Aloli is wearing is representative of Slyphe's order item, a tempestuous globe and on the piano's front is the Gallant's family crest (sword piercing a heart). I can't speak enough about how amazing this is because it captures all the new aspects of Aloli's growth and boldness.

Looking forward to playing with you! (also, please tell me what you think so far and if there are areas of improvement in my writing

EakuReave
  • I've not had the opportunity to meet Aloli yet, but I've definitely have heard good things. What a lovely piece of art!
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
    Aloli
    Reave said:

I've not had the opportunity to meet Aloli yet, but I've definitely have heard good things. What a lovely piece of art!

Thank you! She's hosting something at the teahouse soon, I'll be sure to find a reason to bump into Reave and introduce Aloli while she's spreading the posters.
    Reave
  • Benedicto I'm stealing your woman. Just have to catch her first😂

Aloli is very sweet, Maeve thinks she probably is secretly a dryad and has something akin to maple syrup in those veins. 😝
    Aloli
  • Eaku and Aloli have known each other for... a long time. And despite long periods of not talking, or just simply being at a distance from one another, they've always (it seems to me) been able to settle back into a comfortable friendship. Eaku's definitely leaned on her to vent about things, and genuinely trusts her advice and thought process even when they disagree; something of a rarity lately for him. And I'm sure both he and I have missed some development or another, so hopefully they can catch up sometime. Maybe when the world isn't in extreme danger, maybe when it is. I'm not picky.

Always lookin forward to the next sit down and chat, whether it's in her house or the old temple or wherever else they can both relax.
    Aloli
    Maeve said:

Benedicto I'm stealing your woman. Just have to catch her first😂

Aloli is very sweet, Maeve thinks she probably is secretly a dryad and has something akin to maple syrup in those veins. 😝

Thank you for the very syruppy sweet compliment!

Aloli divorced Benedicto so no stealing necessary, she will happily look forward to meeting with Maeve and finally having those chats they wanted to have. I'm just so incredibly busy with quite a few things happening IRL and with getting sucked into Diablo Immortal with a few friends. I was on the verge of retiring Aloli so I can force myself to resist the temptation to log in but wonderful Aetolian friends put their foot down and I've got more than enough self-discipline!

I'll see you IG one day soon :)
    Maeve
    Eaku said:

Eaku and Aloli have known each other for... a long time. And despite long periods of not talking, or just simply being at a distance from one another, they've always (it seems to me) been able to settle back into a comfortable friendship. Eaku's definitely leaned on her to vent about things, and genuinely trusts her advice and thought process even when they disagree; something of a rarity lately for him. And I'm sure both he and I have missed some development or another, so hopefully they can catch up sometime. Maybe when the world isn't in extreme danger, maybe when it is. I'm not picky.

Always lookin forward to the next sit down and chat, whether it's in her house or the old temple or wherever else they can both relax.

I was completely surprised by your comment and enjoyed reading it. Thank you!

I and Aloli have always enjoyed the friendship and plain honesty that came with it. I'm sorry I haven't been around and I very much likely will not be coming around during this world event but I can't wait to come back later and hear about the adventures - Eaku has always been a great story teller :)

See you soon!