Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

1108109110111112114»

Comments

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Sryaen said:

Pictures of things.

Dude. You forgot to include all this.

SryaenAloli
  • As if I was going to even entertain these wild conspiracies and pure FABRICATIONS.

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    RihrinCallidoraZeheia
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
  • (Web): Iesid says, "(Except my drink goblin, he does)"
    (Web): You say, "Sid's coat is the gummi ship from kingdom hearts."
    (Web): Valeria says, from Albedos, "U don't have aliases that swap ur clothes??"
    (Web): You say, "Replacing pieces at will."
    (Web): Iesid says, "Yo it rly is, all blue and purple pieces tho."
    (Web): Valorie says, from Albedos, "Does sid make clothes for his drink goblin..."
    (Web): Rihrin says, "I should make rin some fall clothes. Shes just already always cold."
    (Web): Iesid says, "No because then they'd be free."
    (Web): You say, "Those are elves."
    (Web): Iesid says, "Same thing."
    (Web): You say, "Goblins don't have rights, trust me I'm a source."
    (Web): Valorie says, from Albedos, "Wow......"
    (Web): Iesid says, "Lmfao."
    (Web): You say, "Brb writing more goblin lore."
    (Web): Valorie says, from Albedos, "U rly just "same thing"'d elves and goblins."
    (Web): Iesid says, "Hahahaha."

You just received message #9448 from Ictinus.

Message #9448 Sent By: Ictinus Received On: 7/08/2022/22:24
    "Peer."

(Web): You say, "Oh shit the fuzz are watching me, silence all conversations about goblins."
    (Web): Iesid says, "The fuzz is ALWAYS watching."

An overworked Goblin has inexplicably been put to death.
    You divine the location of this death as Fog of Creation in the Pools of Creation.

(Web): Valorie says, from Albedos, "Holy hell."
    (Web): Iesid says, "ROFL."
    (Web): Valeria says, from Albedos, "Lmfaoo."
    (Web): Jhura says, "XD."
    (Web): Valeria says, from Albedos, "Hahahah."
    (Web): You say, "> thinking."
    (Web): Valeria says, from Albedos, "That's based."
    DamonicusNipsyValorieIesidEakuAloliReaveMaeve

• (Web): Kurak says, "Why you all in that bedroom?"

You turn to Rijetta and deliver a fleeting smile, fangs gleaming.

A large-scale bedroom.
    Mjoll is here. She is riding on a hulking, black-haired boar. She wields a blackened warhammer in her hands. Rijetta is here. She wields a buckler in her right hand.

Rijetta says, "If there are any more available."

(Web): You say, "Mind your business."
    NipsyKurakMjollXaspherReaveMaeveZeheiaAlelaPaxe
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    Asaraii said:

(Web): Kurak says, "Why you all in that bedroom?"

You turn to Rijetta and deliver a fleeting smile, fangs gleaming.

A large-scale bedroom.
    Mjoll is here. She is riding on a hulking, black-haired boar. She wields a blackened warhammer in her hands. Rijetta is here. She wields a buckler in her right hand.

Rijetta says, "If there are any more available."

(Web): You say, "Mind your business."

I was phased there....

MjollXaspherReaveAsaraiiMaeveZeheia

• ..dad?

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    ValorieEleneCallidoraAyastia
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited August 2022

Bene:

ReaveMjollXeniaValorieEakuTeani
  • edited August 2022
    This is a forgery. Bulrok would never be so promiscuous!

(Thank you for fixing my typo <3)
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    ReaveAlela
  • Harshly, you hiss afar to @Paxe, "There's a
    SEER'S WOOD."

Paxe tells you, "What's that?"

Harshly, you hiss afar to Paxe, "A place."

Harshly, you hiss afar to Paxe, "With rainbow
    squirrels."

Paxe tells you, "You're lying."

Harshly, you hiss afar to Paxe, "How much do
    you want to bet?"

Paxe tells you, "Not much. Our friendship."

Harshly, you hiss afar to Paxe, "Come here you
    asshole."
    MjollBulrokZeheiaXaspherTeaniXeniaAlelaAeraisentesh
    edited August 2022

I *have* missed these Chaos Heralds.
    ValorieZeheiaUloEleneReaveTetchtaAlela
    Raiding Spinesreach: A short story

RihrinIesidTeehTetchtaSeurimasZeheia
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Was gonna put this in owned but I can't find the thread because forum search is balls, so here it goes XD

Iazamat
  • AloliAloli Between Books

Oops...
    (Sorry)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • Aloli said:

Oops...
    (Sorry)

That's how He says He likes you....you only said it back.
    Aloli
    edited October 2022
    @Taj obsessed with trying to give me a towel.

CallidoraKalena
  • A mirror-polished venantium eye tinges red as it reveals Mjoll trying to locate you.

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "Mjoll has this obsession, as well."

(Tells): Mjoll's voice roars in your skull, "I AM MJOLL!!"

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "Are you certain?"

(Tells): Mjoll's voice roars in your skull, "MOSTLY!"

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "THAT'S NOT VERY REASSURING."

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "We have a way to test for maladies, Mjoll. I have a nice comfy
    chair, a few barrels of whisky. Ten minutes in the chair, you will be so gooned you will not wish to stand.
    And by the end, you will be a new person."

(Tells): Mjoll's voice roars in your skull, "I CAN DO THAT IN MY OFFICE!"

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "True, but then who will check to see if Mjoll is really there? I
    could march another division down, but I have not the time presently."

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "Without my hoplites, you are less than hospitable."

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "Not that you are, with them."

(Tells): Mjoll's voice roars in your skull, "PLEASE DO! I WANT TO SEE THEM IN ACTION! YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO
    CHOOSE THE DAYS AFTER I'VE DECIDED TO BE IN MY BOTTLE!"

(Tells): Your voice roars in Mjoll's skull, "IT'S THE ONLY TIME YOU LOT SHUT UP ENOUGH FOR ME TO FOCUS."

I have loved @Mjoll since I started in on Aros. This has not changed! And I gotta say, @Almol, @Orhm, @Elene, @Bulrok, @Kurak, you guys are a blast.

IazamatReaveAlmol
  • Trolling @Paxe is what gets me through the day.

9 . Asaraii: "Naisis you got it backwards, -you- are supposed to kill the -eld-."
    10. Khane: "Oh? I thought we were supposed to be killed by them! Also, hello Dominion."
    11. Asaraii: "Let me find out Paxe has been teaching you all the art of mining backwards for her own
    sick satisfaction."
    12. Khane: "Hehe."
    13. Asaraii: "I will avenge you, Naisis. I'm about to go mess up the mannequins in Maeve's shop
    again."
    14. Naisis: "Uhm! No!"
    15. Asaraii: "You got to hit 'em where it hurts, you know?"
    16. Naisis: "Those mannequins aren't eld!"
    17. Khane: "They can be with a little imagination!"
    18. Asaraii: "HAH."
    19. Naisis: "That's okay - even if you do, I am mostly certain my Grand Sire would believe me with
    proof of stated intent to destroy!"
    20. Asaraii: "Maeve knows I would -NEVER- do something to make Paxe have to spend a few days
    cleaning and cursing my name."
  • Head bowed in subservience, Azaan, a scantily clad thrall waits here. A delicate jade bandage is stretched across the doorway, waiting to clothesline someone. A delicate jade bandage is wrapped around the throat of a mannequin, hanging it from the ceiling. A delicate jade bandage is stuck over the eyes of a shop mannequin here. Covered in blood, a delicate jade bandage has been left on the counter. A delicate jade bandage is stuck to a scantily clad thrall's forehead. A delicate jade bandage is strewn about over the shoulders of several mannequins in a distasteful manner.
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    A functional Templar infirmary.
    A cast-iron cooking pot is here. A full humanoid
    skeleton, rigged together by wires and propped up on a wooden stand, is here. There are 20 plain clay cups here. A curved medical reception desk is here, signifying where to direct enquiries. Standing behind a reception desk, a wingless Templar Knight is alert and keeping a keen eye on his surroundings. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Lying nearby is a wooden bowl. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. With her lips pursed into a tight line, a blonde girl quietly observes her surroundings. A stout Dwarven man nurses a wound to his face here. Brekha, the nurse assistance, keeps in pace with Vosenai. Doctor Vosenai scurries about here, tending to the infirmary patients. A freeman Atavian keeps himself busy here. A fervent Troll is here, infused with holy zeal. Jaws gaping and ethereal tail raised to strike, a wyvern spirit hovers menacingly here. High Commander Rasani Morrog, Godsmith is here. She is riding on Cahir, a box-headed Havothi warhound. Page Ashlin Morrog is here. He wields a shining steel longsword in his left hand and a shining steel longsword in his right. This area has been overgrown with a swathe of seething plantlife.
    You see a single exit leading north.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure hurries to lay down the parcel she'd been carrying with her on a nearby bed, choosing one as far away from any other patient as possible. The blanket is pulled away, revealing the corpse of a dissected child.
    Crusader Jermar, a wingless Templar Knight frowns heavily, "Litter is not appreciated in this clean area."

Crusader Jermar, a wingless Templar Knight rushes over, cleaning up the clutter, and bringing it to a bin beneath his desk for disposal.

You say, "Oh my G--."

I have not laughed this hard in a really long time.
    IazamatValorieVirelenTeehBraxBenedicto
  • Trying to do anything with @Orhm be like...

(Tells): Harshly, you hiss afar to Orhm, "Have commodities for monoliths or more cubes?"

(Tells): "UHM, WHAT KIND?!" ORHM SCREAMS INTO YOUR MIND! IT'S RATHER LOUD!!

(Tells): Harshly, you hiss afar to Orhm, "Takes 1 gold and 1 silver for monoliths."

(Tells): "I HAVE A FRUIT THING!" ORHM SCREAMS INTO YOUR MIND! IT'S RATHER LOUD!!
    Kalena
  • No caption necessary.

DamonicusUlo