The Gray Accords

Comments

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Okay! Looking like I'll run a show on Sunday July 17 at 1PM ET. If you're interested in joining, please join the Discord! We'll plan on talking current events and the insanity that has been going around. Plus, honestly, how the playerbase can learn from both good and bad of it on our end.
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    Rihrin said:

Okay! Looking like I'll run a show on Sunday July 17 at 1PM ET. If you're interested in joining, please join the Discord! We'll plan on talking current events and the insanity that has been going around. Plus, honestly, how the playerbase can learn from both good and bad of it on our end.

Yay, I will be there moderating chat and posting memes! JOIN US, I bet some excited people will be on to share some thoughts on the events!!
    NO SPOILERS. SEE YOU THERE!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    We'll be going live in about 10 minutes:
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    We had quite the chat today about current events. The OD on Youtube will be available in the next few hours:

Just uploading now and then has to pend their usual checks. Thanks to all that joined!

Still debating what Tuesday might be about - so stay tuned for more there. And, make sure you get your Ictinus questions in!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    FYI: no show tonight! Couldn't come up with specific plans. But, may still try to do something later this week.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    No show for today as well. Summer seems to be a bit harder to gather folks and ideas, but we'll keep trying.

As ever - if you have a show you want to do, or want to see, let me know.
  • Unless something changes - the plan is to have a show tonight at 8PM ET! Looking like Legyn, Rasani, and myself. Figured I'd do a quick bump now, in case anyone wants to tune in tonight.
  • Rihrin said:

Unless something changes - the plan is to have a show tonight at 8PM ET! Looking like Legyn, Rasani, and myself. Figured I'd do a quick bump now, in case anyone wants to tune in tonight.

I'll be on talking about my role model/ new wife: Exarch Saebi
    Rihrin
  • Going live at the top of the hour with Legyn, Pietre, and Rasani.

• Here's the Youtube version (will be ready in a couple of hours):

You can always watch on Twitch for a short time, too, though it does eventually clear off the video list.

First hour is pretty much just event, next 1+ hours is chatting about a variety of things with Legyn, Rasani, and Pietre.

I'm trying to expand how we offer up the podcast, so it's up on Spotify (though it'll take a few hours to show up, they say):
    https://open.spotify.com/show/3idbdO72i6lOzhpZMsq0SX

Obviously, Spotify will be solely audio. So this week's episode may not make as much sense. If people like this format, let me know, and I can upload the rest to the podcast site.
  • Quickie update! This Friday at 9PM ET, or 01:00 GMT on Saturday, we will have a special stream - all Bloodloch! Maeve, Kurak, Whirran, Elene, and Bulrok will join Rihrin to chat all things Bloodloch.
    TeramasceXaspher
  • We'll be getting started with the Bloodloch stream here at the top of the hour:
  • Yesterday's Bloodloch show is up on podcast and will be up on Youtube in the next hour or so. We ended up having some shenanigans start in about a hour in, but otherwise some great information about what's going on in Bloodloch.

Youtube:

Spotify:
    https://open.spotify.com/show/3idbdO72i6lOzhpZMsq0SX
    Bulrok
  • No show today! But, if anyone wants to do one during the week this week - or has a particular topic they'd like to see discussed - let me know.
  • Hey everyone,

I will be retiring Rihrin here soon, though I do plan to stick around in the community one way or another. So, if you want to get updates on streams you'll want to follow the gray accords in the main Discord or join our Discord here:
    https://discord.gg/R92t865Chf

Thanks!
    -Rin
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    edited August 2022
    With permission - I am posting links to the more recent shows!

Ictinus show 8/14:
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/2E4Il2PxoQ4u9mcsr8Ff6x

Duiran show 8/16:
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/2GjDaOTJKRhL2UPdUYAjsd

Please note: as of right now, I have no plans to do shows again until September 4. But, we may have a Trollish takeover if we can manage it.

If anyone has ideas of shows they'd like to see done, or want to have done by being on, please let me know. I'll be checking in on this account for messages/etc.
  • As a reminder: No planned show for today or the next week or so. If you have something you'd like to do on September 6 and onwards, let me know.
  • Just a reminder that I'm looking to try to do something on September 6! If there are any special requests, or if you want to come on and do a show, please let me know.
  • Tonight! Howling! It should be, hopefully, an all-Enorian chatter with Rasani and Benedicto. I'll drop the link as a reminder closer to go time.
  • A quick change: 6PM ET - 2 hours prior to howling. I'll post the link closer to start time.
  • Going live at the top of the hour!
  • Spotify of tonight is up:
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/75zKa09kyQZ4vPn3OLIav0

Youtube up tomorrow.

Please note: Unless a particular show is requested, or I find material I want to run through, shows may be more scarce.
  • And youtube:

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    edited November 2022
    Just as a FYI here - I announced it recently to the Discord channel, but I'll be stopping the podcast. I'm seeing if anyone else wants to take it up, otherwise the stream will still exist - but I'll be switching it back to my normal one instead.

Thanks to everyone who took part in it. I really enjoyed the different conversations that were had, and hope that someone else may start something else up in the coming future.

Also, if you need to get up with me, you can use Zortania#7038. I'm not in most discord channels now, so it'll be the best way to get me.
    Legyn
  • As an update - Illikaal will likely be taking things up and has taken over the Discord. The channel, in case you get a notification, has been turned back into my own normal stream. So, if you don't want notifications of when I stream normally, this is the head's up to go ahead and unfollow.

Thanks again to everyone and I hope to see what comes for those that head this up from here on.
    Xenia
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited January 2023
    Hey everyone! As promised, I'll be taking over the stream and we're slated to have our first episode this Saturday! Keeping on with tradition, we're going to be talking about a number of topics each episode and ideally have people from different cities to offer their perspective or insights on them. Anyone and everyone are welcome, you need only DM me in game, on the forums, or my discord. Right now I'm looking at starting the stream between 3-5 PST (pending guest availability) and aiming for an hour or so. I'm also aiming to do at least 2 episodes per month depending on the flow of things. For our first episode, these are some of the topics going to be discussed:

-WoN Wrap up and new horizons.

-The future of Aetolia

-PK/War changes/expectations

-New Releases

-Current Events

Don't hesitate to reach out if you want to come on and offer your thoughts!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    why are we letting a straight guy run the Gay Accords?

Illikaal
  • LMAO! Also I totally forgot, we're changing the name to "At the Howling".
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Tetchta
  • The stream is set up and our guest lineup is locked in for the first show. It'll start at 3 PM PST/ 6 PM EST on Saturday the 28th. See you there!
  • We'll be starting in a few moments!