LOVE

Comments

• Oh yes, I love this too. With everything else happening and changing, I think this is seriously one of the hugest changes they could have made to the game. One of the worst parts in the past when I try to recruit people to these games is that you have to 'pay money to get anywhere'. Well, this certainly helps alleviate that quite a bit. Should bring some people back and make some new ones stay. Very great job, whoever decided this was fine.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I absolutely agree. 

The icing on the cake in conjunction with this credit increase is that rate at which Class Guides are coming out for people to read. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much of a success its proving to be already. 

Now newbies can just look up guides for their classes instead of sitting in the world all alone trying to figure out how it all fits together.

Aetolia is going places. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • This game.

I love it.

So much.

HNNNNNNGGGGGG.
    MoireanEmelleMalokEzalorLiancaAlastair
  • dad is going to  ultrasound  see if blodclot is gone and with good luck will be back n the us by the 10th!
    also apparenty i can get here on my kindle just cant type very well
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Earthshaker is actually touching tree/mending. Sometimes.

...Which is better than the 'never' it apparently has been doing.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• I love love love that I am doing karate again.

If you ask me during class, I hate it, I hate you, and I especially hate my instructor who is the devil.

But, I know it is good for me. So, I love it. Really.
    MalokHaydyn
  • Illidan said:

Aetolia is going places. 

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love that a local store might be interested in selling some of my art! Now I just have to make sure I have a good collection to bring next time I swing by.

HaydynMoirean
  • Randomly getting extra giftbags, then freaking out because there wasn't a notice. 

Then the beautiful announce post was made and I greedily ripped into them while squealing like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Now I'm off to vote on every computer, phone, and virtual machine that I have access to.
    imageimage
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Man, you must have gotten SO many extra judging from the credits you were selling. :P
    Haydyn
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Minor little love, but I was doing the boring "flame and mono every room" work and I found like 60k gold on the ground. Karma for doing city work!
    HaydynEsperAarbrok
  • I love my crappy delivery job sometimes because while in the car on nice sunny days, driving by all the things in my home town can bring back memories and give me perspective. Life is very poetic and beautiful at times. My grandfather, brother, and uncle have all died in the last 4-5 years, leaving me to be the eldest male in my mother's side out of a lot of relatives. All three of them largely lived and died in this small town, going to the same high school as me, and returning to the earth across the street in the same memorial park/cemetery.

I love how I spend my days, and I love knowing that I have a place to go to be with my family when everything is over. Life is good.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I won't have to be where I am too much longer.
    PiperKiyotan
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited April 2013
    My plan to get @Kiyotan addicted to League of Legends has commenced.

Sadly if it flops, I can never talk about it again via forums/clans. BUT IT WON'T FLOP. Once you go top, you can't ever stop. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • edited April 2013
     Edit: Never mind. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Valenae said:
    Sooooo any hope of the credits from leveling being retroactive? 
    They already are/were.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Illidan said:
    My plan to get @Kiyotan addicted to League of Legends has commenced.

Sadly if it flops, I can never talk about it again via forums/clans. BUT IT WON'T FLOP. Once you go top, you can't ever stop. 
    I didn't think it could be done.
  • http://thefoxsister.com/?id=1

Korean based webcomic based on evil 9-tailed fox. I had it bookmarked to read in spare time. Well, I got spare time. And it is awesome.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Chocolate covered honeycomb.
    Who ever thought you would see me again?

"If we have willed it, we will be second to them in nothing." - Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
    AarbrokMoireanHaven
  • Whomever the surprise credit purchaser was, thank you. Gold and keyring if you are wondering :)

Love singing. It always brings my mood up, no matter what. Currently it's Boyce Avenue's version of Bruno Mars's Grenade on repeat, trying to find the perfect key for me to sing it in. However, I've got a cold, so right now the original key works just fine. 

HavenHaydynMoirean
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Teani said:
    Love singing. It always brings my mood up, no matter what. Currently it's Boyce Avenue's version of Bruno Mars's Grenade on repeat, trying to find the perfect key for me to sing it in. However, I've got a cold, so right now the original key works just fine. 
    He's got killer vocals! :D +1
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Haven said:
    He's got killer vocals! :D +1
    I know! And that version is so amazingly good. Wish I could pick out the music and add my own vocals, but I doubt there's any way to get a karaoke version of it. :P

• I dig the fact that Duiran is being pushed towards "the wilds are savage, not snuggles and hugglebugs and OMGBUNNIES" without being grimdark like over in Lusty.

Specifically, I like the general vibe of the Shamans and their skills, and how they tend to show the truly dangerous and spiritually zealous part of forestals.
    EmelleArbreElwynAngweIllikaal
  • Meyvitch said:

http://thefoxsister.com/?id=1

Korean based webcomic based on evil 9-tailed fox. I had it bookmarked to read in spare time. Well, I got spare time. And it is awesome.

This was surprisingly good.  Added to my rotation.
    Angwe
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    OMG BUNNIES!!!

Also, I love how positive I feel like the community has been lately.  If you post a picture, there's inevitably a bunch of likes on it, whether you're as gorgeous as me or fugly as Bene.  /fanself
    EmelleElwynMoirean
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Going to four star restaurants during Restaurant Week. Nothing says 'yeaaaaaah booooy' like an amazing three course meal for $16. 

I have a newfound adoration for fried green tomatoes and mozzarella. :wub:
    AngweLinAlastairAarbrokMoirean
  • Love the influx of newbies we keep getting. New one every night, it seems like - and they all seem to RP. Either you lot are alting hard, or our guild looks interesting to outsiders. Either way, I'm thankful to have little underlings to yell at.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ZunAarbrokArbreAryanneMoireanMastema
  • Piper said:
    Going to four star restaurants during Restaurant Week. Nothing says 'yeaaaaaah booooy' like an amazing three course meal for $16. 

I have a newfound adoration for fried green tomatoes and mozzarella. :wub:
    Oh man, we do Restaurant Week and First Friday here in Raleigh, such great deals.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."