Theme Songs!!!

Comments

• ... I always find new songs and I try to space out my dumping them here but this video was perfect and cute and all of this is a Teo vibe.

FyrrenCaynZeheia
  • earthcallers
    Cayn
  • ArasethAraseth Where I am
    From
    Cayn
  • ArasethAraseth Where I am
    To...
    Cayn

• Love this duo 💙
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
    Cayn

• Vibraphone and glockenspiel for a glass enthusiast Kelki? Hell yes.
    ReaveCayn
  • Still Nazetu. Still insatiable. Still has a death wish.

Cayn
  • Not a theme song per se but this is something I listen to in order to really get into the Teradrim/Earthen lore atmosphere when working on descriptions or lore writing etc.

Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Cayn
  • Hello theme song thread I missed you what's up hi.

Current Cayn:

TayeReave

• "...But now it's hard to breathe
    I'm not in love
    It's just a game we do..."
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
    Cayn
  • Ressurected!

Pretty representative of Sardara in my mind. English translation in captions:

Cayn
  • edited January 2022

Not for a particular scene, but just love her voice and the emotion she captures.  <3
    AloliCayn
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Reave said:

Not for a particular scene, but just love her voice and the emotion she captures.  <3

I really like her voice too. She's now my current favourite. Thank you for sharing! :)

I could also share a song - Since returning Aloli to the monastery and to Duiran after her little trip to Enorian and the Ascendril- this has been her theme:

A little background... I first learned about the Gajumaru tree when I was visiting Japan but I didn't hear this song until a couple of months ago while on a silent yoga retreat in Arizona! I fell in love with it to the point of mild obsession... Almost as much as I'm obsessed with Aloli's glowing chrysanthemum bloom.

It's locally known as the "walking tree" or the "tree of happiness". This comes from the fact that the aerial root grows into a trunk and gradually moves from its original position over a long period of time.
    Gajumaru is a type of evergreen tree which is also the family of mulberry... A lot of times, the Gajumaru is planted for windbreaks and residential use. However, there is an old saying that says that a Kijimuna (tree spirit) lives in the Gajumaru, and still, up to this day, there are areas in Okinawa where people burn incense and pray under the tree.
    Source: https://okinawatravelinfo.com/feature/201509gajumaru/
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    ReaveCayn

• She could be singing to her daughter and the wondrous person she hopes she'll be, she could be giving voice to her own longing toward an ideal she hasn't even met, it's a lovely song that captures a lot about wistfulness without making it too melancholy.
    Cayn
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    edited February 2022

I have been listening to alot of hurdy gurdy music, I KNOW THIS IS SUPER WEIRD.
    But yeah.

Nipsy needs one.

Also pretty much anything by "Orkestra Obsolete" 10/10 recommend
    Cayn
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    This song fits Tet so well I can't even handle it. I'm not taking any questions at this time.

Cayn
  • edited March 2022
    Just... all around Aya and her tendency to... cause issues.

• Roux has feels.

At seventeen, I started to starve myself
    I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
    And at least I understood then, the hunger I felt
    And I didn't have to call it loneliness
    Aloli
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    The entire Teradrim Warband with bard class and drums....

Fyrren
  • The Biggest Almol Energy

voices hearin voices hearin voices in ur head.
    those who tryna drive u made n make it all
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiild

Fyrren
  • edited June 2022
    M E N A C E - foogiano

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Not sure if I've posted this or not but Rihrin's mood lately.

Aloli

• mood surrounding current events in Aet

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    Reave

• Ras in recent years.
    Sryaen
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran

This feels like where things have gotten lately.

• Imagine this thing triggers at least once a day
  • edited August 2022
    Honestly, this whole album is incredibly perfect for Lena as a character, with her person views and aches and motivations:

But especially these three:

(okay and several others, seriously, this is both thematically and content-wise completely her jam)
    The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    Callidora
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.