Post Your Pictures!

199100101102103105»

Comments

• Rihrin said:

I haven't posted in a long time. So, figure, let's post the most random photo I can find from my vacation. He's catching up to my short self too fast.

I feel your pain!

WyattReaveWjoltyrIesidAloli

• My son and daughter. She is almost three. He is five and a half almost. And the size of second graders in his school :/
    ObaIesidRhineZeheiaDidiAloli
  • When your hometown makes you feel even more at home. Ah, brings back memories!
    TeaniXaspherZeheiaFyrrenXolotlSryaenAloli
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited May 2022
    A bit of a photo dump of recent happenings! Since lockdown, I really got into Warhammer 40K and started re-collecting, assembling and painting the first army I got back when I was in highschool. The other day, me and my brother went down to Warhammer World in Nottingham. The dioramas in there were nothing short of breathtaking. The photos don't do them enough justice!

And then a cheeky little work photo! It's so good to be back working fully at weddings/events after two years of relative hell and zero work!

SryaenBraxAlmolTeaniAloliAyastiaValorieReaveAsaraii
  • I used to think Kindergarten graduation was dumb but look how happy this boy is. I support it now.
    BraxTeaniValorieReaveAlystrine
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Midsummer's Eve is celebrated on the Friday closest to the summer solstice here in Sweden. As a tradition, I try to make myself a wreath of flowers to wear for at least part of the day, because that's what mom used to do when we were younger. Here's this year's flower crown!

ValorieRihrinAsaraiiCallidora