The Gray Accords

Comments

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Ondemand of today's podcast (Bulrok/Iesid talk Bards):

Tuesday at 8PM ET will be our next show - Feirenz and Illikaal!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Going to be starting at the top of the hour! Feirenz and Illikaal night!

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Ondemand of last night's stream with Feirenz and Illikaal. Lots of really interesting details about Syssin/Spinesreach and Shamans/Duiran.

Next show is on Sunday at 1PM. I'll post more details once we have more, but likely will lean into PvP like last week.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Tomorrow's show at 1PM ET will be PvP, lead by Iesid and Bulrok with some special guests.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    We'll be starting a little later today than usual - 1:30 PM ET/17:30 GMT. So about 40 minutes from now. It'll be Bulrok/Iesid PvP Time!

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Here's the OD from Sunday - Eaku/Bulrok/Iesid talk Carnifex/Warden. Apologies for the delay in posting:

For tonight, I'll be canceling. But, there will be a Sunday 29th show at 1PM that'll be RP/Lore focused. As usual, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see discussed - or you'd like to join in some time to discuss things - please reach out. Or, hop into our Discord: https://discord.gg/R92t865Chf
    Teani
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Tomorrow's show at 1PM ET will be about the newbie experience! Pietre and Teani will be joining (hopefully) to chat through it. If you're interested in joining in and talking through it, come join the Discord. All are welcome!

https://discord.gg/R92t865Chf
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    @Teani @Pietre and I will be going live about the newbie experience here in about 10 or so!

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Ondemand, for those who prefer Youtube:

No show tomorrow! We'll be back, hopefully, on Sunday. If you have anything you'd like to see coming up, please let me know. And, as usual, feel free to join our Discord.
    Nipsy
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Forgot to post! No show today. Sorry folks!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Tonight's show will be at 8PM ET! Pietre, Illikaal, and myself - plus maybe some other folks. We'll talk current events, since there are quite a few, and inter-city workings together.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Beeecaaauuusseee of a work thing - going to have to reschedule. Will still happen this week, just different date/time!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    We will be doing tomorrow! Thanks everyone for your patience. Got to love when work decides to be bananas.
    Teani
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Pietre and I will be going live at 7PM ET! That's 1 hour away:

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    For the Youtube homies, here we go:

Aliyah ended up joining us late in and we went for longer than usual. Lots of laughs to be had!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    I forgot to post earlier! No show today. Will post more details once I determine if we will do Tuesday or a different day.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Going live tonight! Going to try to talk through general items about the game - things liked, things looking forward to, etc. Might just be me! But hey, I'm going to roll with it for a bit.

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Yesterday's solo show on Youtube!:

Hope you all enjoyed it! As usual, please let me know if you have any ideas you'd like discussed. Annnnnndd, join our discord! We love having more people to chatter with.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Upcoming events:
    -Tomorrow at 8PM ET - drunk night. Whoever can join will. If you want to join? Totally come! https://discord.gg/R92t865Chf
    -Sunday will NOT be happening since it's father's day.
    -Tuesday the 21st at 8PM ET should be Legyn to discuss the Archivists. If you want to come on about anything else, pop a line about your org/guild, please let me know.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Going live in 10 with drunk night! Feel free to join the Discord if you want to drink with us, or just be in chat as you like:
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Upcoming shows:
    -Tuesday June 21st 8PM ET, Legyn and discussing the Archivists.
    -Sunday June 26th at 1PM ET, @Rasani and others join to discuss points from Iesid's Duirani post on the forums. Do current lores of orgs stagnate them? Do they need refreshing? Should leaders just be pushing, on their own, to do more? I

As ever, please join the Discord if you want to join in. We are always happy to have more folks on, like we did with the drunk show, and always glad to have people provide ideas for future shows.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    NOTE: Because of uh..my stupid butt starting an event on the day of the stream, rescheduling @Legyn to NEXT Tuesday.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Going live here at the top of the hour to discuss Org stagnancy and more:

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    edited June 2022
    Friday's Drunk Show from June 17 is uploading now (should be ready in the next hour or two):

I'll be getting today's show later this evening my time, but you can watch it on the Twitch channel for now if you like. Was a great conversation!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    June 26's RP discussion: Stagnant Orgs. How to fix and more.

Remember: June 28 at 8PM ET, @Legyn will try to talk Archivists like we planned last week.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Going live at the top of the hour with Legyn and talking Archivists:
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Thank you to @Legyn (Leg-ehn) for joining tonight! Definitely give a listen to all his plans for the Archivists. It'll complete posting here in the next hour:

PLEASE NOTE: No shows for July 3 and 5 due to US Holiday of July 4. We will return on July 10 unless we decide to do a Friday show of some fashion.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    A reminder that, due to the holiday weekend here in the states, no show today or Tuesday. We'll be back NEXT Sunday - July 10.
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Due to me going out of town - July 10 is canceled. Sorry all!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Sorry folks - I'm just worn out. No stream tonight. I'll try to shoot for one on Sunday.