(Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    TetchtaNipsyKurakAloli
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent

>:(

• SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Tetchta said:

>:(

I like to imagine that was shouted apropos of nothing.
    TetchtaLinValorie
  • edited May 2022
    People who don't contribute productively to conversations and instead just drop a series of "LOL" reacts on good faith forum posts. I know it's a bid explicitly for this kind of negative attention and by even posting this I'm probably rewarding the behavior, but it's really rude and immature.

Edit: target: Bulrok
    NipsyGalileiBulrokKurakIazamatMaeveSryaenFyrrenAlela
  • loe ya oodles
    Zethrie
  • Shrines

SryaenAeryxCallidoraZethrie
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Damonicus said:

Shrines

Orders.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    CallidoraMjollZethrie
  • Forgetting how to do mining... as a dwarf...

CallidoraSryaenTeaniProcyonFyrrenZethrie
  • i've been sitting on this one for a while because i didn't want anyone to feel singled out, but some of y'all need to remember: A Request Is Not A Command

if someone says "Would you please..." or "I'm asking if you will..." or "Please don't..." or something along those lines, they're not telling you what to do! they're asking! it's a request! it's polite!

i get this "don't tell me what to do" response frequently enough - from people on my side, from Spirit, from Gods, etc. - that i can't just chalk it up to a particular character's roleplay, and while the obvious thing is to look at myself as the common denominator, i have what Alela said right in front of me. it's in writing. i know she said "please" and whatnot, that it wasn't remotely a command. it makes me feel like y'all aren't engaging honestly, or that i'm remaining some kind of cartoon in your heads, which is a bummer.

so... yeah! that peeves me!!!! >:T
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    TetchtaKurakNipsyFyrrenSessizlikSeurimas
  • Mildly annoyed that I engaged with a character and started the cure for them only for them to log out immediately after I started, and I haven't seen them since.
    Nipsy
  • Enemy statuses with no resolutions (no length of time, no fine, etc).

If I'm going to be a permanent enemy to whatever org for forever then I should at least get unending cause for my troubles.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    IazamatAyastia
  • Getting enemied to an org by someone who was then nuked off the face of the game.

AlelaSaidennIazamat
  • God moding physical interaction in emotes.

Forging.

Lack of a forging hammer.

Bashing.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    BenedictoJhura
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Bulrok said:

God moding physical interaction in emotes.

So much this.
  • Bulrok said:

Lack of a forging hammer.

thanks ilu for forging me carni weapons
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Bulrok said:

But what if it's a god doing it?

Purely hypothetical. Yep.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    RihrinAyastia
  • Zeheia said:

Bulrok said:

But what if it's a god doing it?

Purely hypothetical. Yep.
    I only respect god moding emotes from the God in question if they've defeated me in PK.

If you resorted to nobal, divinefire, instakill progs, or zaps, I'm afraid I need you to do better and will not recognize the god moding.

(This is all a joke)
    Teani
  • Something I am guilty of sometimes. Trying to do better:

People who yell to remember people on the other side of the monitor when their friends are being ridiculed but are more than happy to jump on bashing someone else for whatever reason.
    SryaenZethrieXavinCallidora
  • Signs on a shop floor ...

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Not being able to smell new base oils to learn their properties without wasting them by mixing a useless essential oil. This goes for old ones too, since it world be nice to just remind your character in the moment what they smell like.

Yes, there is a master crafting list available (lots of people have poured a lot of info into that one, myself included), but it's outside the game and I prefer IC sources if possible.

EleneTekiasAyastiaTetchta
  • But I mean... aren't all essential oils useless? Looking at you, pyramid schemes!
    KodazaProcyon
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Today's peeve is that I hate that I feel like I need to just take a break from Aetolia until the mirrors come out. I despise the way bashing works(variable amounts of money to value, with chocolates and chalices being mostly wasted due to competition and timers), and currently if you aren't in an Order, it doesn't seem like much is going on. I know it's healthy to just step away when one needs to, but the peeve is that I wish I didn't feel that way either. But, all hope is not lost, I know everything will swing around in the end, and there's plenty of other things to do in the interim.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Renli
    If you feel like you need to take a break from Aetolia, it's time to take a break from Aetolia.

cr: @Aliyah

IazamatRihrinNipsyTeramasceKodazaBraxKurak
  • AFK pking. And yes, given the shouts, we all know who I am posting this about. Sometimes I have to go afk while fishing or something. Because I have kids. One is not neurotypical. So if something happens, I don't think to QQ. And taking advantage of that shit is just... it is shitty gaming etiquette.
    IazamatNipsyIllikaalTeani
    Ayastia said:

Sometimes I have to go afk while fishing or something.

This is less really commenting on anything you said (though idk just qq if you don't want PKed and someone has cause on you) and more, like: yo when did people start openly admitting to AFK fishing? That's straight up against automation rules.

AyastiaTeani
  • edited June 2022
    I'm not sure if you read it right Tet so I'll try again. I wasn't afk fishing. I was autofishing. And then my 6 year old son, who is autistic, started having a tantrum and throwing things. No, my first thought wasn't "oh, aetolia rules. Let me stop the fishing and log out really fast." It was "shit I better stop him before he hurts his sister." And this isn't the first time. I do not afk fish. I am always at my computer when I am running the fisher or bashing.

Edit: That isn't to say I have always been paying attention to aetolia when it runs though. I have just learned about Chrome having picture in picture in the last month or so xD
  • Tetchta said:

If you feel like you need to take a break from Aetolia, it's time to take a break from Aetolia.

cr: @Aliyah

Can... Can I suggest not just walking out on life though?
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    edited June 2022
    When a character who is historically unhinged is continuously insulted, goaded and threatened in shouts, the expectation that they should agree to fight on some code of honor term is a bit silly.

Ayastia the character historically chimes in to insult and threaten other characters. Nipsy acts accordingly to his track record.

Never once has he ever behaved with any modicum of honor, good will, restraint, or consideration. Don't ever expect that. Just know when you call someone a coward, then they kill you for it, that's cause being utilised. Perhaps considerations should be made on what -your- character is doing to warrant these behaviors, before coming for the reactionary.

"We all know who I am talking about" - Just say it, we are all adults here.