Roll a Soul: The Aetolian Character Generator

When Starmourn introduced Hardcore mode, a random discussion on Discord about the need to churn out new characters with unique backgrounds and traits more often than ever before led to the creation of the "Roll a Spacer" character generator... and now that Aetolia has their own version, I've duplicated the project and have customized things for our setting!

Roll a Soul is a work-in-progress, because as you can see I've yet to add in a list of character aspirations... I'd like the community's input on this aspect! To inspire you, some of the options available for Starmourn were:
"become a famed Bounty Hunter", "become an incompetent Bounty Hunter", "lead their faction as a benevolent dictator", "lead their faction as a corrupt despot", "lead their faction with respect for all its citizens", "spread their hatred for the Fatar", "share their love for zippa with the world", "have a world-famous band", "stare into the abyss", "develop a biohazard that wipes out entire planets", "destroy entire civilizations with their powerful armadas", "found a peaceful commune on the outskirts of Litharge"

As you can tell, it's a bit of a mix between realistic and outlandish, and I'm relatively new to the game so I'm not exactly in the best position to come up with a ton of ideas. Post them here, though, and I'll add them right into the mix!

Finally, I'm not smart enough to code it so that Arboreans are ALWAYS non-binary... you'll just need to suspend your disbelief a little or roll another!

Let me know what you think!
LenorielBraxSibattiAloli

Comments

• >extinguish the Great Flame
    >grow flowers inside a lava flow
    >pet every ithkitten in the Ithmias
    >earn a pat on the head from Abhorash
    >live through the ecstasy of godstongue
    >recreate Balach Shipbreaker's naval armada
    The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    Chimalmatko
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees

I love her and I haven't even met her yet.
    ChimalmatkoLin
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

These are just too much fun! A grumpy minotaur who loves kitties? Awesome!