Czcienn

I've been trying to put myself out there a bit more recently and my character has a new name, so let me know what you think!
AloliEorosKalena

Comments

• I have loved watching Czcienn become Archmage of the Ascendril and grow as a character. You are a gifted writer in the few times that I have gotten to roleplay with you, and you're always willing to lend a hand whether it be with milestones, hunting, pk, whatever. You enrich this game for me and I definitely look forward to seeing Cz continue to grow and write stellar emotes!
    EorosCzcienn
  • It's been awesome watching Cz grow and flourish and especially lately! I love to see you engaging and getting involved and (putting up with) Eo's shenanigans. You're always willing to help out with milestones/pk and anything else in daily day-to-day and I love it. I am looking forward to writing with you beyond our brief but great interactions, keep being amazing :)
    KalenaCzcienn
  • Only real interaction I've had with Czc was when Aya was still Shadow. I was having trouble finding a team for Flintbeard and you helped. Even though I kept getting wiped you never quit on me. I am unsure if that was his personality or your kindness but we ended up getting through it. Thank you:)
    CzciennAloli