Drawings of Aetolia

1353637383941»

Comments

• @Lin this can also be said about my pictures and yet, nobody wants to see my wrinkles, or Maeve's 😂
    Lin
  • I mean.... If we had them. Totally don't.
  • I just posted this in the character breakdown thread, but why not here too. Took my long enough anyways. I started this drawing while Azarae was still an Omeiian, and you will notice the Rajamalan tail which I tried to turn into four tentacles that she has now instead. As for the ears, instead of four feline its two Djeirani now, but I left those as is. Anyways, Azarae.

ReaveMaeve
  • Consanguine in repose 🥰 Artwork courtesy of the very talented @Qelres
    LinAzarae
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    @Eleanor is so fast....aaah

Presenting - Nipstree
    WyattValorieMaeveFyrren
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Nipsy said:
    @Eleanor is so fast....aaah Presenting - Nipstree
    Are those worms? It's a really good drawing that it's giving me the urge to walk around with a torch 😬
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    NipsyAyastia
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    @Aloli They are little fungus, also no torches D:
    Aloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited March 2022
    Nipsy said:
    @Aloli They are little fungus, also no torches D:
    Oh. I see... Kind of. 

At first I saw what I thought was someone else's brain matter splattered on his head. Then it looked like his brain... growing outside his skull?? Then pink worms. I did not see fungi, at all! 

I must be watching too many gory anime shows lately... or something.   
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Nipsy
  • I got a commission of Iazamat as a Pokemon trainer with his Cofagrigus, by the fantastic verface on Twitter. :)

Can't figure out how to have the image display within the post itself, so I guess an attachment it is.
    ValorieHolbrookSessizlikReaveTetchta
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    edited March 2022
    My own rendition of Boybatti and Sibatti, side by side.

LinValorieXeniaXavin
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Hey look everyone! @Sessizlik drew Tyl, Axi's mount! Some of y'all have seen me do some minor RP involving him, but he looks so amazing! ^_^

HolbrookMaeveZeheia
  • edited June 2022
    Posted it in discord a while back, but - I've been working on drawing people because I historically am abysmal at it. Here's my (extremely flawed) go at drawing Lena, frost and all!

The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    ValorieRihrinTetchtaAsaraiiRijettaMaeveXenia