LOVE

Comments

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    nB4 flagged
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Seir said:

Arbre said:

ETA: OMG TARD!!!  Every time I click post I see him and he makes me so happy!
    Tard is female, not a male!

Which, now that I think about it, explains why she is so grumpy and moody.
    Tard's... a ladycat?  My world, it has shifted.
    SeirAryanne
  • Rivas said:
    I love Arb's sig.

TardsaysNOOOOOOOOO....
    Clearly, you cannot lipread cats... She's saying "Staaaaaaahp." 
    imageimage
    EsperAngwe
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Arbre said:
    Seir said:

Arbre said:

ETA: OMG TARD!!!  Every time I click post I see him and he makes me so happy!
    Tard is female, not a male!

Which, now that I think about it, explains why she is so grumpy and moody.
    Tard's... a ladycat?  My world, it has shifted.
    Tard is indeed a lady. I am happy that I have brought this massive sort of change in how you now perceive the world. I am the source of your enlightenment. You should feel both mildly repulsed and disgusted by this fact alone.
    Arbre
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Passover's over.
  • That Eleanor likes Fenrir's statue designs.
    Moirean
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Springtime (for Hitler and Germany) is here! Enough of this SAD, antisocial, moping. Shaking off my gloomy grumps :)
    HavenAryanneLinArbre
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    LOVE that the House purging stuff is officially all over. Woooooooooooooooooo. No more typing tophouses till my fingers bleed.

LOVE GIFTBAGS.
    Sarita
  • Wait... Lunare is gone! And the crowd goes wild!!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    They merged with V'e'k'a'hi. Idunnowherethearbitraryapostrophesgo
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    If this merger business proved one thing, it's that apostrophe Houses reign supreme.

Voltaire? Bouchard? Lunare? lern2apostrophe.

Dar'sroth never existed.
    MastemaArbreAryanneEsperPeriluna
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Ever since I read Reamde, I've been skeptical of fantasy apostrophes.
  • Hahahahahahaha Lunare.
    Mastema
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Piper said:
    Springtime (for Hitler and Germany) is here! Enough of this SAD, antisocial, moping. Shaking off my gloomy grumps :)
    DEUTSCHLAND...

IS HAPPY...

AND GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
    Piper
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    There's no greater satisfaction in this world than having a competent lycanthrope partner. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I love that a good chunk of the more active posters on the forums have Eleanor chibi avatars.

Pretty soon we'll have to include "How do I get a sickeningly adorable avatar like everyone else?" as part of the Aetolian Forum FAQs.
    NolaSeirLinArbreValenaeEmelleHaydynAarbrok
  • It should be a requirement to be able to post to have a chibi. I would order one, but..oh well.

LinAryanne
    RIGHT!  I didn't sell my IC from this membership tick because I KNEW I wanted to use them for something, but couldn't remember WHAT.
    Haydyn
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE

Dunno what people are gonna do once I've got my transport token...

Arbre
  • I love that at school today, I was cruising forums and my buddy that sits next to me makes the comment "You were looking at that yesterday" specifically commenting on @Arbre and her Tard signature. I had to explain that there were multiple Tards on the forum because she posts *everywhere* and that I was not, in fact, simply looking at the Tard gif for hours on end. (Even though I have and would again if bored enough.)
    imageimage
    Honest to god I didn't think I posted that much, until I realized Haven and I are both over 500 posts, and the next closest person was at like... 300 something.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    The NPC quest dialogue system is great, but I can hardly use it because the mobs I play with end up getting possessed and talking to me! The gods have been on their business pretty spot-on lately.
    AarbrokEmellePiper
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I concur, I was showing a few people a Lycan ritual thing, and giving a history lesson, and one of the NPC's who I actually really missed chimed in just for a moment, and I was delightfully pleased.  I am really happy with the energy the gods have been putting in to notice little interactions.
  • I loved the new Evil Dead. My girlfriend, her sister, and her uncle went together with me last night to see it. I don't think they thought it was that great, but I absolutely loved it. Campy, slightly comedic, and gory as hell, exactly what I expected.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Alastair
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Love that I've had a pleasant day at work after having one of the worst days ever yesterday. The weekend is here. Wuwu.
    AryanneEmellePeriluna
  • Malok said:
    I loved the new Evil Dead. My girlfriend, her sister, and her uncle went together with me last night to see it. I don't think they thought it was that great, but I absolutely loved it. Campy, slightly comedic, and gory as hell, exactly what I expected.
      Did you stay until after the credits? TELL ME YOU STAYED UNTIL AFTER THE CREDITS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• Rivas said:
    Malok said:
    I loved the new Evil Dead. My girlfriend, her sister, and her uncle went together with me last night to see it. I don't think they thought it was that great, but I absolutely loved it. Campy, slightly comedic, and gory as hell, exactly what I expected.
      Did you stay until after the credits? TELL ME YOU STAYED UNTIL AFTER THE CREDITS!!!

Oh no, I didn't. Lulz. Is there a way you can tell me what I missed without spoiling it for everyone else? If so I would 'Love' that.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • "You have received 121 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!"

It feels like Christmas!
    ArbreLianca
  • edited April 2013

Malok said:
    Rivas said:
    Malok said:

Oh no, I didn't. Lulz. Is there a way you can tell me what I missed without spoiling it for everyone else? If so I would 'Love' that.
    [spoiler]Hail to the King.[/spoiler]

• MOVING ON--

Newspost said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2115
    Date: 4/5/2013 at 18:51
    To : Everyone
    Subj: Bound Credits from Leveling

To promote consistency, and also to help new players reach a slightly
    more competitive level, we've revamped the bound credits received from
    leveling.

The new schedule can be found in HELP LEVELS.

After this post, I will be retroactively adding bound credits to
    everybody based on their current level under the new schedule.

Penned by my hand on the 12th of Lanosian, in the year 387 MA.

One of my characters got 100cr, another got 191cr. Definitely worthy of LOVE, let alone my freakin' vote.

MalokEsperEzalorHaydynLiancaAarbrokEmelle