Weekly Milestone: Rasani Edition

Hey folks! So, a couple of things:
Aeryx has made the unfortunate mistake of trusting me to run my own episode of the stream while he's off in the Great Hunt. So, there's a few things I wanna do!

First, I wanna invite people who wanna be on to reach out to me. Messages in game, discord, whatever. Anyone is invited to reach out from either side, but I AM gonna put emphasis on voices we haven't heard before. While we WILL talk about the year 500 stuff, I'd also like to develop a list of topics with the folks who decide they wanna shoot the shit with me.

Additionally, something I've wanted to do for a little bit: Ad breaks. Now, I don't mean RAID SHADOW LEGENDS, no. What I'd like to offer is for any guild, city or shop to reach out to me with a pitch for an "AD" for your in game establishment! I'll read all the ones I get, all I ask is that y'all make a small donation of gold or credits so we can continue the credit giveaway. If it does well, maybe I can convince Aeryx to do it every week!

Finally, I want to really encourage folks who have never been on before to reach out. I'm a bit sillier than Aeryx when handling topics, so just be ready for it to be light and not too serious!

Thanks y'all!
AeryxNipsyTeaniLinWjoltyr

Comments

• No no. The ads must be Raid: Shadow Legends. 
    Aeryx
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Ayastia said:

No no. The ads must be Raid: Shadow Legends. 

@Ayastia

We legit got an offer for the stream to be sponsored by them. I posted the picture in Discord. It expired Dec 29. I could not live with myself if I accepted.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Ayastia
  • Something that I've thought to myself but haven't yet said - I really do like the energy that you bring to the podcast, Rasani. Especially when you guys talk about lore stuff, it's pretty interesting because I'm still trying to catch up, and it's fairly fun to story/character-analyse.
    Nipsy