Reave

I thought for the new year I would open one of these for my syssin. If you have interacted with her or would like to, feel free to drop a note 💙

Including a commission (Credited to an artist named Shiceru) I had done of an outfit the lovely Kaiara crafted for me.

Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
KaiaraWjoltyr

Comments

• Reave is baller. Looking forward to more role-playing type interactions. Loving the art commission!
    Reave
  • I know we haven't interacted much outside of a professional setting, but I just wanted to say this looks great and you were fun to work for! :)
    Reave
  • Kaiara said:
    I know we haven't interacted much outside of a professional setting, but I just wanted to say this looks great and you were fun to work for! :)
    Elene mentioned you were one of the best crafters around! I'm super happy I was able to win your auction  :D The outfit fitting was absolutely adorable and fun!
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    We got to interact for a good bit in Esterport yesterday and I had a lot of fun. It was strange and new for my character to interact with someone from Shadow in a friendly way. You did a spectacular job with the emotes, and I hope you stay around on Aetolia forever. Good stuff!
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Reave
  • @Wjoltyr Sometimes, I can translate "typical" Spirean attributes into Reave's roleplay, but usually, her interactions are appropriate and polite as to suit her counterparts. My favorite thing about you was how you managed to draw out Reave's mischievous tendencies through your salt of the earth attitude and charm. This was one of my favorite lighthearted moments this month, and I hope there will be more to come!

@Aeryx I'm glad you "branched out" and interacted with Reave from a neutral position. Honestly, while I enjoy conflict, it is very rare that I get to sit and chat with the other party. As you stayed true to your character, I enjoyed learning more about the divine he served. Thank you again!
    WjoltyrAeryx
  • I do know why but that outfit makes me think of Lelouche from Code Geass
    Reave