Denizen ... Management?

edited January 2022 in Scripts
[Download Here]

Apparently people have liked some of the things I've made so far. Here's one thing I've decided to give out; I figured it could be helpful for those who want to know where things are.

What is it?
- A slain tracker
- Keep track of mobs you've come across

How to use it?
- Should install itself when you install the package. If not, use mdb redo
- mdb slain will print a list of things you've slain, and where.
- mdb slain (area) will print a list of things you've slain matching the provided request.
- mdb pks will print a list of players you've slain.

- mdb lookup area (area) will print a list of mobs you've come across in the specific area, as well as the room num they were first spotted in.
- mdb lookup mob (mob) similar to the above, but prints a list of mobs matching specified request, and the area they're in as well as the room number first spotted.
- mdb clear (thing) will remove things from the database, matching the specified request. This only removes from the db, not the slain tracker.

Here's an example of what it looks like. The numbers are clickable and will path track to that room.
HolbrookKerocMacavityReave

Comments

• Oops. Typo in the load script, that I didn't notice until I restarted mudlet.

the io_exists should be io.exists

Can fix it yourself, or just redownload it from the link above.
  • edited January 2022
    -Same download link as above.

Additional update at the request of @Moxie :
    mdb pks will now print a list of players you've slain. Players will also show at the bottom of the generic slain list as well.

• I love this!