Almol

Been around for a little over a year IG. Less a self-affirmation and more an exercise in seeing who you guys think Almol is, because he isn’t the world’s angriest man in the world I conceived of in October.

Comments

• Always happy to find a character with a history in mind. That time we talked at West Gate about his adolescence and family was really enjoyable for me, and I like that Almol has a definite flavor set up. I'm sure we'll be able to make more time to hang out, I'm curious to learn more about his story.
    Almol
  • We've only had brief interactions IC. He's such a booli.

Kidding aside, been meaning to try to bump into him ever since the statue-outside-Enorian thing. He's gruff, and cranky, but seems to just want to be understood rather than assumed as one thing or another. So! Hopefully we'll interact sometime soon.
    GalileiAlmol
  • Since Earthcaller release and the war, Almol’s circle of friends, acquaintances, charges and enemies has grown. At the same time, I’ve tried to be more confident and outgoing with RP in general.

How is Almol doing, old/new friends and rivals?

Also a good place to drop my first Almol commission

FyrrenValorie
  • Since meeting Almol, it has been really interesting to see the elaboration into its character. I haven't had enough chance to RP with you lately but having read a log or two of yours, I find Almol to be a character of high substance and conviction to its own path combined with its religious convictions. Definitely gotta RP together very soon!
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Almol
  • Almond... why are you so mean these days? No more love for your knight? Lol. I like Almol. A great antagonist that isn't an ass just to be an ass. An antagonist who doesn't make you hate interacting with them!
    Almol