Missed Connections: Aetolians

124»

Comments

• AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    I miss some of the old school Bahir'an players that I don't know what happened to. Clearly she suicided, but Isabis was the character back then that was our leader. Also miss Valaria, and Mydian. Didn't know him very well in Aetolia, but I do miss Strung's player. We became good friends on Imperian after it opened.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
  • Since I said this in web recently, I'll go ahead and put it here. I'm a serial retiree, though not any further. So people are aware of my past characters, in case they ever want to reach out to me.

Aetolia: Agothaxl, Apianora, Arukne, Asga, Ceto, Cordia, Deshantel, Eowyn, Iofila, Jessie, Solaria, Zortania.
    Imperian: Elyse, Marianna, Gallaea, Dolan, Abrianna, Zolli
    Achaea: Maia, Skyner
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I've played a few characters over the years (mostly minor alts), but most people know me for playing Phoenecia.

I likely won't be updating or looking at my art commission thread on the forums here since I've moved all my commission info elsewhere, and I've been working on/will be working on a lot of really exciting stuff. If people want to keep in touch, make art commission inquiries, or follow the projects and stuff I've been working on, there's my socials, but I can be most easily reached on Discord at Phoe#2454.

Hope some of you guys don't remain strangers - I miss talking to you! <3
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Rihrin said:

Solaria

yanno, I think at some point I knew this, but I totally forgot, but this gave me a major blast from the past. Def remember her (although nothing about her.)

• Gwendolyn, Rosalind, Ryusa, Gilrath. Some old names I wouldn't mind hearing from.
  • edited February 2022
    Would love to hear from Gilrath, Strung, Roshak, Ayanala, Lilia, Acino, Spadeshadow, Xzato, Atticus, and last but not least Mr. Aramada their self or however you say it Wildfire I won’t be listing my previous I love mystery.
  • I don't suppose Ingram's out there somewhere?
    SibattiLin
  • Hiou!! If ya knew me then say hi... or something.

Achaea - Hexise
    Aetolia - Ayanala
    Imperian - Ariona
    Lusternia - Kanaya

Yup. Do with that information what you will.
    Aloli
  • KaguraKagura Ironmaw Drilling Grounds
    Hello. So, it's been almost half a year since I've started playing again, and during this time, I've come back to an almost completely different game, and have had a lot of fun learning pretty much everything from scratch again.

I intended to make this post a little sooner, though procrastination delayed it somewhat, but since I always intended to do so, here I am.

I used to play Kurogane a long time back, probably close to ten years ago, now. I've reconnected with some people I used to know, but if there're others out there, feel free to get in touch.
    IazamatHolbrookSryaenXavinProcyonJipyikAloliRihrin
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I wonder what happened to Serivalis's player. This is someone I'd love to reconnect with and catch up. Sending good thoughts and wishes out there.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Rihrin said:

Since I said this in web recently, I'll go ahead and put it here. I'm a serial retiree, though not any further. So people are aware of my past characters, in case they ever want to reach out to me.

Aetolia: Agothaxl, Apianora, Arukne, Asga, Ceto, Cordia, Deshantel, Eowyn, Iofila, Jessie, Solaria, Zortania.
    Imperian: Elyse, Marianna, Gallaea, Dolan, Abrianna, Zolli
    Achaea: Maia, Skyner

Very late to see this, I had no idea you played Solaria! She was the reason I really liked Enorian ( Shallam ) and the Luminaries. I played Femme, one of her charges, as my intro to Aetolia back then. I wondered what happened to her, thanks for sharing :)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • akiaki
    edited June 2022
    I'm back to playing MUDs again. My last main mud was MKO, I think 8(?) years ago. I had a bunch of friends then that I lost touch with.

I used to be Ran/Raki.

Hit me up IG or Discord if the name rings any bells. :)