Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Tetchta said:

Motrec has been bludgeoned to death by a warbling hobgobbler.

(Bloodloch): Motrec says, "...We won't speak about how I got killed by a gobbler twice."

A warbling hobgobbler shouts, "Gobble gobble gobble gobble!"

You pointedly say nothing at all.

You shout, "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

As if responding to your question, the tremulous tones of a warbling hobgobbler sound in your mind: "GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!"
    You are afflicted with stun.

You are too stunned to be able to do anything.

You are no longer stunned.
    You have cured stun.

"Wow!" you exclaim in surprise.
    Someone never played Legend of Zelda. You never piss off the poultry.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Ayastia
  • Tekias said:
    Motrec has been bludgeoned to death by a warbling hobgobbler. Location: Before the ruined skull of a massive wyrm (Bloodloch): Motrec says, "...We won't speak about how I got killed by a gobbler twice." A warbling hobgobbler shouts, "Gobble gobble gobble gobble!" You pointedly say nothing at all. You shout, "WHERE ARE YOU?!" As if responding to your question, the tremulous tones of a warbling hobgobbler sound in your mind: "GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!" You are afflicted with stun. You are too stunned to be able to do anything. You are no longer stunned. You have cured stun. "Wow!" you exclaim in surprise.
    Someone never played Legend of Zelda. You never piss off the poultry.
    You know. This is part of the reason why Aya has a nemesis in Sir Cluck but has never attacked. 
    Kalena
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine

@Ayastia will rue the day she crosses Sir Cluck
    ReaveIesidAyastiaRhineZeheiaKalena
  • Nipsy said:
    I can take him!
    Kalena
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Ayastia said:

Nipsy said:

I can take him!

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

SeurimasAyastiaNipsyZeheiaKalena
  • @Tekias Hey man. Chickens are brutal. 
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Just ask @Trikal

Alela
  • leave sir cluck alone
    AlelaNipsyLinRasani
  • I almost need to come back just to murder that horrifying creature. I mean, save all of sapience.
    AlelaNipsyIllikaal
  • I feel there is a story I need to know. 
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Tonight has been pretty fun/amusing.

Tired of the Shadus spam, I decided to try and await Mazzion to sneak into Shadus-land, aka Windy precipice. Forgot to have a mushroom sigil, and had to unphase to get one sent, and they happened to come back just as I did. Almost got it. Got this esteem later on, which tells me I might have actually beat Aetolia: gaining Mazzion's approval.

Mazzion has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Very ballsy and interesting
    tactic. I approve the interaction.
    Then later on, after much ribbing and going back in forth, trying to get Nipsy to return to the Light by doing working in my new Mine for an honest, -living- wage, and even mailing him a fancy new mining pick so he doesn't even have to front his own gold for his work tools, I get one of these.

Nipsy has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: An appropriate IC nemesis, and
    despite the barking and bickering he brings forth a genuine Templar demeanor and respects towards 
    his role. I play an antagonist, a mis-educated, loud-mouthed antagonist who bolsters bravado, and 
    Aeryx just wont have it, but we can also just bicker OOC and talk about the stuff we are doing 
    during the war outside of the hit this thing circular PK part of things. I respect that and believe 
    that he is deserving of recognition from an opposing side to say thanks for taking it all in stride.
    Which was very cool, I really appreciated it, truly no joke. So I sent him one back.

You express your esteem of Nipsy for: Yeah, he's alright, for a Gnome. Probably my favorite
    incarnation of this player so far. Very over the top, hope to see some actual emoting some day, some 
    more storytelling and less goading shouts, but Gn-Rome wasn't built in a day. Lets all keep at it!
    Later on, Nipsy sent Kalena a gift, probably one of those hearts in a jar again. Still riding high from the evening's fun, I couldn't resist.

(Tells): Her voice laden with crackling fire, Kalena whispers warmly to you, "What a strange gift...
    but thank the Gods he's not trying to tell me he has some sick cross-tether romance."

(Tells): "Talk about a bad romance, that would be," you tell Kalena.

(Web): You say, "I had to, Kalena."

(Web): You say, "Ra ra, ooh la la."

(Web): Kalena says, "Damn it."

(Web): You say, "Haha."

(Web): Kalena says, "Now it's in my head."

(Web): You say, "I lol'd."

(Web): Kalena says, "DAMN YOU."

(Web): You say, "Hahahahah."
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    NipsyAxiusReaveSeurimasKalena
  • You express your esteem of Qurrah for: [redacted]
    You gasp with the realization that Qurrah has reached the level of Impregnable.

*does a double take*
    Are we pergnat?
    Wjoltyr
  • yay levels and esteem
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited January 2022
    So, my sister is afraid of spiders. As I was not looking at the screen at the moment, I asked her to check it for me. She immediately looked at the screen, saw something about an egg, and then all she could see was a hoard of angry, red spiderlings attacking. Safe to say, she freaked out a little bit. At least for a moment. :lol:

AeryxTozBraxReave
    (Web): Oriana says, "I need a poetry contest."
    (Web): You say, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I like Beacon Bits, how about you?"
    (Web): Chassity says, "Lmao."
    (Web): Isia says, "Out Aeryx."
    (Web): Isia says, "OUT."
    (Web): You say, ":D."
    Ere stares implacably at you.
    Ayastia
  • edited February 2022
    "What?" Beymak Ovarto asks suddenly, turning back towards the gathered crowd. The appearance of so many seem to startle the man, snapping him out of whatever reverie might have seized him previously. "We need to track it. Did anyone see where it went?" He begins to look around wildly, hoping to catch sight of the creature.

---uh oh...---

Valeria turns on her heel, staring at you. "He killed it."

You have emoted: "Uh... Yeah, about that." Akrios comments, tucking his whip out of sight again. "It didn't look very nice."

Beymak Ovarto's jaw slackens as his gaze is inexorably fixed onto you. "Y-..You killed it?" He asks. "You're all of what, twelve years old, and you decided to go swing-happy?" He groans aloud, turning back to the pylon. "Where will we find one now?"

---dang---
    Clicking limbs herald the appearance of a skittering creature from within the pylon, its form squeezing through narrow gaps to seize liberty.

Beymak Ovarto blinks.

... Valeria has slain a skittering creature. ...

Beymak Ovarto's outstretched, pointing hand falters, then drops. "Can we-.." He pauses, taking a breath.
    Suddenly loud, Beymak Ovarto says in an exotic tone, "STOP KILLING THEM?"

-dadadada-

You look thoughtful and say to Beymak Ovarto, "Greetings, again. The creature seems to disintegrate en route through the portal to Delve."

Beymak Ovarto looks up from his spot atop one of the various boxes scattered around the pylon. "You /lost/ it?" He accuses you. "Just when I think you're redeemed," he finishes with a groan.

--dang just keep getting roasted--
    --more roasting--

Beymak Ovarto takes the flask and lifts it up to eye level, taking a moment to inspect it more closely. As if struck by a sidelong thought, he glances around the container towards you. "You didn't do too badly, young feller. Not too badly at all, at the end of the day." With that he turns back to the pylon, thoroughly engrossed in his study of the flask.

Beymak is ruthless. But I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I love this guy.
    ReaveBraxKurakLinAyastia
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Couldn't decide if I should post this in the "Love" thread or here but here we are. I absolutely love the new @Damariel and what He's doing with the Order. He managed to turn the love and loyalty Aloli already had for the God into excitement and interest in the roleplay again. Thank you for being so fun and managing to balance things so well!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Teani

WjoltyrReaveXenia
    (Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Sryaen imparts to you, "Alright. Let me know if you have any questions."

(Tells): Effortlessly, you fill Sryaen's head with a thought: "The most important question of all, are you prepared to let me refer to them as Beacon Bits, henceforth?"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Sryaen imparts to you, "No."

(Tells): Effortlessly, you fill Sryaen's head with a thought: "Damnit."

• Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    RihrinXavinLinTetchtaAeryx
    Sryaen said:

Your pose is now set as:
    Aeryx stands here writing upon a large parchment that has 'Beacon Bits' in huge bold lettering near
    the top of the scroll
    SryaenRihrinReaveDidiNipsy
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    Please make the banner have depictions of cherubic pigs holding the banner with little hearts around them!!
    SryaenGalileiAeryx
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Sryaen said:

I have it on good authority that Becue will murder you all.

Proceed with caution.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    SryaenNipsyTetchtaRihrinAyastia
    Wait...so I shouldn't have Katie submit this 'Beacon Bits' Cookie Bites recipe for me?! This is just cruel. :(
    Jakarn
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Aeryx said:

Wait...so I shouldn't have Katie submit this 'Beacon Bits' Cookie Bites recipe for me?! This is just cruel. :(

If you want to court the wrath of Becue, well...

She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    AeryxTetchta
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    edited May 2022
    Bulrok was mad that Rijetta upstaged him in front of Chakrasul and:

XeniaLinBraxAlelaAloliZeheia
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!

RihrinIesidLinEakuSryaenTeani

• Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    TetchtaLegynTeani