Absence and pain.

Hey everyone, most probably know by now but I have been going through a few different health issues. I had my wisdom tooth pulled and unfortunately a blood clot never formed and has led to me having dry socket. The tooth that was pulled had been impacted the past 9 years and the gums are not healing over the bone quite fast enough which has left me in what I can only describe as constant agony.

The pain has been going on for a bit over a month from before the tooth was extracted a week ago and it has made roleplaying extremely difficult for me to focus on so I have opted to simply be around only when absolutely necessary when in pain.

I try to be around as much as I can whenever I am not in pain and have time outside of my regular daily chores and taking care of my grandmother. I am not entirely sure how much longer this will go on but if what I read online is correct then it should be about another week or so.

I apologize to everyone who has had to wait on me for anything due to this but I've left the guild to be run by the others in leadership until I am able to function properly again. I will try to be around for a bit at least once a day
Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
ObaEleneIesidAlelaMacavity

Comments

• Just get better, that's the most important thing right now. The game will still be here when you get back!
    SeurimasFyrrenIesidTeani
  • Yeah dude I had a totally normal wisdom tooth extraction and they gave me the Big Drugs and I was out for like 2 days straight, definitely just relax and take it easy. That sounds awful. Hope you heal up quick!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

FyrrenIesid
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    dry sockets -suck-

Feel better man
    FyrrenIesid
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    Dry socket is the worst.

@Macavity has been doing a great job holding down the fort. Get better man, I know I have told you IC a few times, but you also get it here!
    FyrrenIesid
  • Echoing everyone above - don't sweat it. Health always comes first. Hoping you feel better soon.
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    Fyrren
  • Update:

Pain is at bearable levels but complications have led the healing process to take longer than expected. I'll be around as often as I can but it may only be an hour or two a day for a bit.
    TetchtaNipsyAlelaIesid
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Prioritize yourself, man! Nothing here is gonna implode. I had tooth surgery a few years ago and it didn't have any complications at all, but I was still out of it for a couple weeks. Def rooting for you over here.

FyrrenAlelaIesid
  • @Tetchta I've been good about it. I log in right now only when I am feeling decent enough for it and just to keep track of what is happening and taking care of whatever is needed of me that others cannot do. Looking forward to returning regularly but not pushing myself too hard.
    Tetchta
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Kinda skimmed, so apologies if I repeat a sentiment already shared...but between your personal health and our needs of you? Feel absolutely free to say 'Unicorns those guys' and just...you do you.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Fyrren