Maeve

Aaaand here we go 😬
ReaveAeryxTetchta

Comments

• AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Even though he's not supposed to, Aeryx has had several interactions with Maeve. They've all been conversation based, and I believe we've both enjoyed them and the thought process of hearing about each side's ideals. It really has been wonderful to see your writing and interact with you, and I'm glad you made the character.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Maeve
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Definitely S-Tier Roleplayer and one of my favorite people who play the game full-stop. Very character-driven and organic, a phenominal writer, and has peak quality roleplay ideals. Really have nothing but good things to say. Def need more players like you in the game.

EleneFyrrenMaeve
  • I wish I could RP at Maeve more often on my alt but I haven't had any time to put into that alt lately. Hopefully the near future will allow for it!
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Maeve
  • Vile, dreadful woman.

I love her.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    TetchtaMaeveZeheia
  • Reave is still a bit apprehensive but has enjoyed most of the interactions she has had with Maeve. Beautiful character, yet still easy to talk to without losing some of their more pretentious qualities. I've only accomplished 100% tellsrp with Maeve so I'm looking forward to a more personal interaction!
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
  • edited November 2021
    Having absolutely no regret having a hand in shaping her. Could 100% do with her cleaning the Dog Pit more. A pity she only met Naos once.

Now, the question is... how much more terrible can Maeve become? 

*cackle*
    Maeve
  • edited November 2021
    @Aeryx - Thank you! Our chance meeting certainly has led both characters down an interesting path of self-reflection :smile: I truly appreciate the roleplayers on the other side who are willing to engage with Maeve <3

@Tetchta - That is such high praise coming from you, thank you! :heart: Tet and Maeve... what can I say? >:)

@Fyrren - Oh now I'm curious! :smile: Yes, you should!

@Bulrok - <3<3<3 All the love for the Bul she positively adores antagonizing :grin:

@Reave - Thank you, I'm looking forward to their meeting properly as well! :wink:

@Elene - That's the million dollar question :mrgreen: I'm so glad she and Elene met and look forward to future shenanigans! I don't see her running over to the Dog Pit to relive THAT experience though! :p
  • Maeve and Roux's interactions have been such an interesting up and down ride. Friendly and vexatious by turns, I've enjoyed all of them. I wish we got the chance to interact more, it may be a timing thing but I am ready for it.

I was really glad that the auction provided us with a tangible reason to carve out time though because it was the first real sit down rp we've gotten the chance to exchange and it was delightful. Well-written emotes, a fun character to interact with, and here's to hoping that we get the chance for more shenanigans in the future.
    Maeve
  • Just absolutely the worst. No redeeming qualities. 100% recommend tossing her into a volcano and 'forgetting' to have given her the cure first. Elene should absolutely make her the full time Dog Pit janitor.

(jkjk <3)
    The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    TetchtaReaveEleneMaeve
  • @Lenoriel - Thank you! :D Mae loves you too, boo  :* 

@Roux - she may just wind up "lost" in Enorian sometime, who knows?  ;) Thank you!!!
  • While Reave has been a participant in -a lot- of character's stories, she hasn't been given too many opportunities to expand on her own. However, I feel I found some inclusive storytelling with Maeve and I can't say I've had an interaction yet that hasn't altered Reave's perspective.

Without giving too much away, I am loving every moment of being dragged into Maeve's realm. There have been some intense scenes and can't help but appreciate the heightened senses/exhilaration she has to offer.  <3

Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
    Maeve
  • @Reave - thank you 🥰 Mae is learning much about this sneaky little rooftop dweller, and much FROM her as well. The development of their relationship is something I very much enjoy and look forward to ☺️  
    Reave
  • Dumping some Mae inspired artwork 😁

ReaveRenliValorie
  • edited December 2021

ReaveTetchtaRenliZeheiaValorie
  • I really loved the last interaction between Fyrren and Maeve. There is such a nice contrast between the two yet both can be fairly blunt in their opinions. And it is always a welcome time being able to do more casual bar roleplay with a bunch of different personalities. Highly immersive and your choice of words when emoting really adds a certain flavor to Maeve and has had me check a dictionary several times which is always appreciated.

Keep it up!
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Maeve
  • EESH.
    Maeve
  • @fyrren - Thank you! I enjoyed the impromptu RP session as well! Mae is going to have to come back by for a visit :disappointed:

@Lim - Whaaat? XD
  • More artwork 😍
    AeryxReaveValorieAyastiaTetchta
  • Consanguine in repose featuring another danger noodle cameo 😁 - Artwork by the talented @Qelres ❤️
    ReaveAyastiaTetchta
  • Say no to danger noodles
    Maeve
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Polite and interesting. Each conversation is a chess game. I can't wait to dig deeper.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Maeve
  • Where to begin?

First, the writer. You are, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the very finest crafters of words that I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. Every emote, every tell, description and item you design is a masterpiece of literary creativity and care, with any piece I could choose at random being guaranteed to be worthy of being framed. I've re-read a very large number of your emotes for the sheer enjoyment of it many times, and have no doubt that I will continue running my greedy eyeballs over the exquisite craftsmanship of your work without ever even coming close to being sated. You have a striking ability to understand the flow and nuance of character dynamics, and your ability to utilise that to prod and poke for maximum effect is a marvel to behold.

The character is one of my absolute favourites in all of fiction. She is so unreservedly herself in all ways at all times, it's impossible not to be charmed by her, even (especially) when she is doing awful, terrible things. I've seen a lot of people play evil characters over the decades, and it's very rare for someone to be able to strike the balance between a believable person and leaning too far into capital E Evil that they come off as cartoonish - You manage this with effortless aplomb. Maeve is a larger than life entity that I could read an entire series about and still be impatient for more, and every time she struts into a scene she has an immediate and potent impact via sheer presence alone.

Also she is Teramasce's favourite person to annoy, which has been enormous fun to play out with you - You're a fantastic sport, and it's immensely gratifying to roleplay with someone that understands the importance of give and take. Looking forward to more, more, and more.

MaeveLenoriel
  • @Teramasce - Thank you :blush: That means much coming from you, Maeve's current #1 annoyance :p I am, without a doubt, looking forward to more :smirk:

@Aloli - Thank you! Please, dig away! :grin:
    TeramasceAloli
  • Maeve said:

@Teramasce - Thank you :blush: That means much coming from you, Maeve's current #1 annoyance :p I am, without a doubt, looking forward to more :smirk:

I SEE THAT I HAVE BEEN LAX IN MY EFFORTS
    The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    TeramasceMaeve

• Artwork by the lovely Tyrant @Elene
    ReaveValorieSekeres

• Adherent of Tyranny