Mining

I am not sure if this the correct location for this but I wanted to mention a few things about mining and see if anyone else has questions or answers.

The switches and the levers, it would be nice if we could pry them up like we do the rails. Main reason is that if you do not install them correctly, they dont work and that junction is now frigged up.

Also I was surprised when I ended up entering someone's else mine by mistake, I thought it would have been impossible unless I was allied as a subcontractor.

And lastly the caravans, are they even getting done and reaching the warehouses? I was asked this by another person so I realize I was not the only one wondering about it.

If any of these questions should be asked ingame, just someone refer to a clan where we can do so.

Comments

• Neoma said:

I am not sure if this the correct location for this but I wanted to mention a few things about mining and see if anyone else has questions or answers.

The switches and the levers, it would be nice if we could pry them up like we do the rails. Main reason is that if you do not install them correctly, they dont work and that junction is now frigged up.

You can just RAILS PRY to pick them up. You may need to pry pretty liberally (the switch, lever, and adjacent rails) and re-lay them in the proper order to get a switch reinstalled, but they're not stuck.
    Neoma said:

And lastly the caravans, are they even getting done and reaching the warehouses? I was asked this by another person so I realize I was not the only one wondering about it.

Caravans leave at the end of the season (despite what the help scroll says; I would have submit a HELPEDIT, but I wasn't sure what the actual behavior was). Winter(?) ends today, so caravans will be loaded up and depart 24-96 hours from that time, based on what I've seen.
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
  • @Seurimas talk about me over thinking that one, I kept trying rails pry switch and rails pry lever. Simply rails pry works, thanks