Just went for a drink

Well, this amused the crap out of me. :D Thank you all.

Lianca

Comments

• I'm so spammy!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Meybitch. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've accidentally typed that while RPing with you.
    Arbre
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    edited April 2013
    When I read this log, the only thing that I was thinking was 'No wonder why no one wants to interact with people on the opposite side'. I got much the same treatment when I had Phoe serving Spinesreach and it pretty much dissuaded me from interacting with anyone from Enorian for a long time because it was so unpleasant. Par for the course, sadly.

Edit: On the more constructive side, the log is short, but good. Writing is solid on all parties involved. Kind of a bit surprised Mesk handled that as well as she did, but I don't know much about the character.
    MoireanArbre
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Mesk is so much nicer about interacting with people that dislike her than Piper ever was. Dayum! Good on her!
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Omg, Daskalos emoted.

>_>

Was an interesting log, but the hostility did seem a bit abrupt. Was a shame, as everyone involved seemed really good.
    PiperEmelleArbre
  • @Phoenecia - I try to have Mesk be cool, calm, and collected about everything. Was a test of that tonight that is for sure. 

I am not a combatant, but RP attack me? Sure, I can deal with that. I honestly expected just to be rofflestomped, and was pleasantly surprised. @Piper - lol

It could have been super easy for any of them to just check Help Syssin and see that not only was Mesk a member, but is a Secretary. Also, she listened in on their conversation for over an hour before deciding to risk just coming in. :D
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Ugh, my late-ass emote. Ugh, my awful typos and mistakes. Ugh, ugh!

But in other news...

Meyvitch points to himself. "Meybitch."

Yessssss, meme status.
    EmelleArbreAarbrok
  • Ugh my connection : < I was DCing and lagging all over the place during that whole thing. I missed like everything. Sigh.
  • Looks like fun times with fun types.