Ylem Activity Level Logger

Hey everyone, it came up that people spend a lot of time parsing and reading over org logs for participation points or something, so I submitted an IDEA to add a header to org logs and then wrote this script to parse it. I'm calling it YALL for short!

Simply download YALL from this link, then import it into Mudlet and type ylemlog. It will automatically grab your city and readlog the appropriate org, then spit out something like this:

Here's a log of YALL in action.
AlmolRihrinJaamirAyastia

Comments

• Oh, I forgot to mention that you can also configure it easily to track other activities by simply adding them to this list:

All activities should be lower case, but can include special characters. For example, you could add:
    local logged_activities = {
    "lesser",
    "lesser (contested)",
    "twin",
    "major",
    "orrery",
    "library submission"
    }
    RhyotMoxieRihrinElene
  • I love this! I actually tried it out in Duiran and it mostly works. Only thing for others to be aware of: Duiran adds contested/uncontested to the lines - think Enorian does, too. I made some adjustments on my end but need to tweak it more to make it output prettier.

Thanks so much for sharing!
  • If you make changes to improve it and want me to update the original download I'm happy to. Just let me know!
    Rihrin
  • Thanks Sarran! I used to use Seurimas' ylem logger, but this looks like an amazing step up from that! I doubt I'll need it anytime soon, but it looks beneficial for others.
  • Elene said:

Thanks Sarran! I used to use Seurimas' ylem logger, but this looks like an amazing step up from that! I doubt I'll need it anytime soon, but it looks beneficial for others.

This does look pretty darn spiffy. If you can add an easy way to add corrections and calculate points, you could throw my logger away :P
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
  • This looks awesome