Bloodloch Gets a Poker Room

RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
edited August 2021 in Roleplay Logs
Here's a log of Bloodloch finally getting it's poker room after a long time of requests.

It was a blast seeing everyone RP and just have general fun together: @Iosyne, @Almol, @Dourif, @Neoma, @Elene, @Dreww,

-------------

(Bloodloch): Dustina, a small golem says, "Um...hello."

(Bloodloch): Elene says, "Greetings, Dustina."

(Bloodloch): You say, "Since when do golems speak?"

(Bloodloch): Chassity says, "Hello dustina."

(Bloodloch): Dreww says, "Interesting.."

(Bloodloch): Dreww says, "Greetings."

(Bloodloch): Dustina, a small golem says, "I'm not a golem!"

(Bloodloch): Almol says, "They generally speak when commanded to. I suppose one
could be imbued with some sort of facsimile of intelligence."

(Bloodloch): Chassity says, "What are you then?"

(Bloodloch): Dreww says, "Lol."

(Bloodloch): Dreww says, "Mis."

(Bloodloch): Dustina, a small golem says, "I'm..."

(Bloodloch): Dustina, a small golem says, "Not sure."

(Bloodloch): Neoma says, "Heh."

(Bloodloch): Almol says, "Where are you, Dustina?"

(Bloodloch): You say, "A form of existential crisis?"

(Bloodloch): You say, "Not sure I've heard that excuse for a long time."

(Bloodloch): Neoma says, "Maybe the golem is the master and the owner the slave."

(Bloodloch): Dustina, a small golem says, "I'm in a cramped chamber."

(Bloodloch): You say, "There are many cramped chambers within Sapience."

(Bloodloch): Dreww says, "The one north of the roulette table, General Rhyot."

(Bloodloch): Chassity says, "No golem north of the roulette table."

Dourif pokes at Almol pointedly.

(Bloodloch): Chassity says, "Lady Iosyne is but not Dustina."

(Bloodloch): Elene says, "Did you go wandering, Dustina?"

Elene leaves to the south.
She is followed by a bright-eyed kestrel and a thick-furred albino tiger.

(Bloodloch): Neoma says, "In Teshen i think."

Iosyne's gouged eyes rove the room, searching for a suitable place to deposit Her burden,
held high above Her head. From an unseen perch atop the table, a squeaky voice answers
Almol. "Hi!"

A cramped chamber (v67691) - AREA: Bloodloch, ML AREA: ?
A shadowy haze absorbs light here, emanating through and around a singularity. Waves of
coldness emanate from black and jade flames in the form of a winged creature. Impish in
size but lacking in any shades but black, an inky shadeling bounces about here. A
bristling mass of black, wiry hair stands before you in the shape of a muscled, hulking
boar. There are 2 wooly alpacas here. A small wooden cube has been left here. A
nightmarish figure is here. Rakia is here. She wields a blackened warhammer in her hands.
Almol is here. He wields a jewel-encrusted buckler in his left hand. Dourif is here. He
wields a small codex in his left hand and a spiked kite shield in his right. The monstrous
half-woman, half-spider form of Iosyne, the Malevolent is here. She wields a poker table
in Her left hand. Dreww is here. The Azudim wields a jewel-encrusted sacrificial dagger in
their left hand and a rune-covered cavalry shield in their right. A supermassive
singularity warps reality around itself.
You see a single exit leading south.

(Bloodloch): You say, "Dourif and I were just in the Caldera."

(Bloodloch): Neoma says, "No not in this cramped chamber."

Almol asks Iosyne, "Could we keep the poker table, perhaps, Malevolence?"

Dourif smiles at Elene.

You say, "Or...."

Almol asks, "Ah, Dustina, how have you found yourself among us this afternoon?"

You say, "You could break it over someone's head."

You shrug helplessly.

Iosyne's own voice is rather deeper. "Not the most aesthetic of locations chosen by your
Tyrant," She muses - broken stools and leaking barrels provide little room for the massive
table. As Almol appears most talkative, the Goddess's stare roves to him. "Clear a space."

Almol nods, and sets to work. After a brief moment of concentration the debris about the
chamber begins to gravitate toward a massive singularity.

The woman crosses her arms as Elene steps into the chamber. Her heterochromatic gaze
skitters across the surroundings, her withered tongue slipping across her ichored lips as
she shrugs her shoulders lightly. Her attention falls upon Almol, and she stares
expectantly too.

"I have to live here?" comes that squeaky voice from atop the table, still hidden from
sight. "It's a DUMP."

You say, "Could be worse."

A nightmarish figure says, "Could be way worse."

Dreww nods their head emphatically.

You say, "Could live in Chakrasul's temple."

A nightmarish figure says, "Could be in Enorian."

Dreww peers at you suspiciously.

A cloaked figure ponders the situation.

Swirling in an ever tighter circle, the littered tables, barrels and chairs enter the
singularity one by one to be crushed. Narrowly missing the attendees.

You say, "Or in the Great Tree of Duiran... or Enorian sewers..."

You ponder the situation.

A cloaked figure says, "That would imply the golem was a prisoner of sorts."

"Mm," Elene considers the commentary about the chamber, before she takes a very obvious
step away from Almol and the burgeoning singularity, shifting closer to Iosyne and the
rest of the gathered crowd near the egress of the location.

After a moment, the CRASH and CRUNCH of wood being diminished to pulp, and then to
nothing, subsides. After a while, the chamber is empty.

Almol casually brushes the dirt from his shoulders, as if it were all nothing.

Room cleared by Almol, Iosyne abruptly drops the poker table held atop Her head into the centre of the space. The hefty table hits the floor with deafening impact - to its credit, it remains intact.

Jarred by the sudden impact, Dustina, a small golem bounces off the table, coming to a
rest at Rakia's feet. "Oof," she gasps.

"Heh heh heh," a cloaked figure chuckles.

This small golem can barely peer over the edge of the table, her height only barely above
the table's lip. Formed from polished teradrite, she almost glows golden in any available
light with swirls of sand that seem to be in constant motion within her gemlike skin. The
figure is largely humanoid, having a torso, four limbs, and a head. Facial features have
been carved into the head including a mouth, ears, eyes, and a nose. The golden sand
swirls especially vibrant in what would be the pupils of the eyes. Whether functional or
not, she uses these features as a normal person would, eyes blinking and mouth moving when
she speaks. She stands by the table ready to deal cards. She is called 'Dustina.'
Dustina, a small golem looks weak and feeble.
She weighs about 9 pound(s).
She is loyal to the City of Bloodloch.

Almol rubs his hands together, muttering, "Excellent."

You incline your head politely to a cloaked figure.

Dreww says to Dustina, a small golem "Are you alright?"

Neoma inclines her head politely to those around her.

At a complete stop, Dustina, a small golem lies on her back, dazed and staring at the
ceiling. After a pause, for dramatic effect, the golem rolls over pitifully once more to
bump against Rakia's feet, now lying facedown. "Ow," she mumbles into the floor.

There's an immediate shift in attention. Elene stares at Dustina, a small golem, taking
note of the small golem formed from polished teradrite. Small is perhaps an overstatement;
the fact that the earthen creature barely clears a poker table elicits a twitching of the
lips from the woman.

This small golem can barely peer over the edge of the table, her height only barely above
the table's lip. Formed from polished teradrite, she almost glows golden in any available
light with swirls of sand that seem to be in constant motion within her gemlike skin. The
figure is largely humanoid, having a torso, four limbs, and a head. Facial features have
been carved into the head including a mouth, ears, eyes, and a nose. The golden sand
swirls especially vibrant in what would be the pupils of the eyes. Whether functional or
not, she uses these features as a normal person would, eyes blinking and mouth moving when
she speaks. She stands by the table ready to deal cards. She is called 'Dustina.'
Dustina, a small golem looks weak and feeble.

The corners of Almol's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Neoma pats Dustina, a small golem in a friendly manner.

A nightmarish figure says to Rakia, "Help her up."

Not moving to help the golem up, Almol says to Dustina, a small golem, "It is an honor to
have you in the City of Strength, Dustina."

"I wish somebody would help me up," Dustina, a small golem whines, echoing a nightmarish
figure as she rolls against Rakia's feet again in a very unsubtle hint.

Dreww walks over to Dustina, a small golem and helps the golem stand up.

Rakia helps Dustina, a small golem up on her feet and brushes the dust off.

Almol laughingly says, "Now you are definitely standing."

Dreww's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Rakia beams broadly at Dreww.

Now on her feet, Dustina, a small golem stretches her arms before nodding. "Thanks!" she
beams. "Time to explore!" As her small steps begin to carry her to the south, some unseen
force abruptly yanks her back, crashing into a poker table.

Dreww utters several words under their breath.
The ground rumbling as it moves, a glimmering, jazara golem shambles in from the ether.

Neoma says, "Oh ok i though she was still kneeling or something."

Neoma says, "A bit short, get her a chair."

Dreww says, "I could perhaps design a chair for her."

Iosyne appears satisfied by the display - and the golem's inability to leave her charge.
"One poker table delivered," She declares.

Iosyne warps out of perception, Her monstrous form separating into inky threads of shadow
which slither away in different directions.

Almol bares his teeth in a feral grin.

Dourif smirks.

A nightmarish figure expresses her gratitude.

Almol says to Dustina, a small golem, "My love, I believe this room will be the extent of
your world for the foreseeable future."

Slithering into your mind unbidden, an uneasy sense of... something lingers, and as a
sinking pit begins to manifest in your stomach, the sickly sweet stench of death makes
your nose twitch.

Her voice a silken caress, Elene says, "Come to think of it, Dustina is as short as
Thronekeeper Damonicus is. They might become fast friends."

Dreww's eyes sparkle with amusement as the Azudim gazes upon Elene.

Almol slaps his thigh, guffawing gregariously at Elene.

Neoma gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

A fiery portal opens in the air before you.

You step through a fiery portal.
A shadowy haze absorbs light here, emanating through and around a singularity. Waves of
coldness emanate from black and jade flames in the form of a winged creature. Impish in
size but lacking in any shades but black, an inky shadeling bounces about here. A
bristling mass of black, wiry hair stands before you in the shape of a muscled, hulking
boar. There are 2 wooly alpacas here. A small wooden cube has been left here. A thickly-
furred albino tiger prowls here. Flitting through the air, a kestrel wanders around in
search of prey. A ten seater poker table is here. Golden sands swirl within Dustina, the
small golem ready to deal cards at the table. A massive golem made of obsidian and jazara
stands here. There are 2 fiery portals here. A nightmarish figure is here. Elene is here.
She wields a menacing flail in her left hand and a gem-lined banded shield in her right.
Rakia is here. She wields a blackened warhammer in her hands. Almol is here. He wields a
jewel-encrusted buckler in his left hand. Jhin is here, shrouded. He wields an oddly-
sloped shield of absorption in his right hand. Neoma is here, shrouded. She wields a
draconic tower shield in her left hand and an ancient "Midnight Blade" in her right.
Dourif is here. He wields a small codex in his left hand and a spiked kite shield in his
right. Dreww is here. The Azudim wields a jewel-encrusted sacrificial dagger in their left
hand and a rune-covered cavalry shield in their right. A supermassive singularity warps
reality around itself.
[HINT]: Dustina, a small golem seems particularly alert.

You drop a square iron bar stool.

Elene says to you, "Dustina asked. Why did you call her a golem?"

A nightmarish figure says, "Cause she is a golem."

A nightmarish figure says, "Hasn't looked at her self."

You have emoted: Rhyot kicks a square iron bar stool over towards the location of where
the poker dealer would stand. "There. Stool. To stand upon. Now you can see the cards you
deal."

Almol says to Dreww, "You know golems, what do you make of Dustina?"

The return prompts Dustina, a small golem to restate her question directly to you. She
climbs onto the iron bar stool, attempting to see eye-to-eye with you - even aided by the
stool, she comes quite short. "Why did you call me a golem?"

"Didn't dare to ask you while you were here," Elene says, her ichored lips curling briefly
in amusement. She's boldly staring down at Dustina, a small golem.

Elene says, "Oh, now she asks."

Dreww ponders the situation.

A nightmarish figure gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

A nightmarish figure says to Dustina, a small golem, "If not a small golem what ya be a
pebble?"

You say to Dustina, a small golem, "You're a small golem. What else am I to call you? A
dwarf?"

"I'm not a small golem," says Dustina, a small golem.

Neoma says, "Says the one standing on a stoll."

Neoma says, "Stool."

"I'm not a golem, I'm a..." Dustina, a small golem abruptly cuts off, seemingly unable to
form the next words. She stares blankly for a few moments before finally looking down at a
rocky arm. "Oh. This is new."

Neoma says to Dustina, a small golem, "Regardless of all this teasing, welcome to
Bloodloch Dustina."

"Pebble sounds appropriate," Elene comments, her gaze skittering across Dustina, a small
golem. The denial of her existence is amusing, and it stirs new reactions in the depths of
the woman's eyes. "Welcome to your new existence, Dustina, and congratulations on your
eternal servitude by our poker table."

A glimmering, jazara golem says, "Welcome to Bloodloch, Dustina!"

The new words don't seem to quite register with Dustina, a small golem as she stares at
her arm. She bangs it a couple times against the table. "Huh."

A nightmarish figure ponders the situation.

Dark, alluring whispers lift away from a creeping tendril of jade essence that snakes into
the vicinity, twining around anything that gets in its way.

A nightmarish figure says, "Who wants to lose their gold?"

The disappointment at Dustina, a small golem's apparently newly acquired golem form lasts
only a few more minutes before the golem shrugs her rocky shoulders. "Oh well! Guess I do
poker now," she says.

A nightmarish figure says, "Lets put dustina to work!"

You say, "I don't gamble."

A nightmarish figure says, "Scared ta lose."

A nightmarish figure lets out a long "Mmhmm...", her eyebrows arched in pleasure.

You say, "If I'm to lose gold... it's on curatives to kill this guy..."

You point accusingly at Almol.

A nightmarish figure gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Dourif's eyes sparkle with amusement.

A nightmarish figure pokes at Jhin pointedly.

A nightmarish figure says to Jhin, "Wanna lose some gold?"

A nightmarish figure exclaims to Dustina, a small golem, "Hey flip ya an extra coin or two
ya give me a royal flush!"

(Bloodloch): Elene says, "A new facility to the entertainment section of the market
district now hosts a poker table at a cramped chamber, north of the roulette wheel. Do
welcome Dustina into her service to Bloodloch. She's rather short, so you might miss her
at first glance."

Taking to her new role rather seriously, Dustina, a small golem sternly tells a
nightmarish figure, "There is no underhanded behaviour here MISS."

(Bloodloch): Neoma says, "And dont us catching anyone kicking her stool."

(Bloodloch): Neoma says, "Rhyot provided her with a stool so that she could see
the cards on the table, is why i mention."

Offhandedly, Elene says, "Why not throw a celebratory party by going all-iin?"

"Thanks for playing poker here and ensuring my new confusing reality isn't a lonely void
of existential dread!" Dustina, a small golem replies in a very cheery tone.

Dourif says, "Excellent work."

Dourif extends his poking finger.

Elene's heterochromatic eyes flare briefly with gleaming amusement.

Dourif peers about himself suspiciously.

Elene says, "And now, to murder."

Elene says, "Dustina."

Dourif says, "Indeed."

Elene nods her head affirmatively at Dustina, a small golem.

Elene leaves to the south, riding a thick-furred albino tiger.
She is followed by a bright-eyed kestrel.

Dreww says, "Some extra gold doesn't hurt anyone."

Dourif tips a hood of elusion respectfully.

Dourif says, "Voltda."
A sulfurous portal opens in the ground before Dourif and he quickly jumps into it before
it snaps shut behind him.

Dreww's eyes sparkle with amusement.

A nightmarish figure says to Dustina, a small golem, "Thank you greatly."

A nightmarish figure exclaims, "I will be back soon enough to collect that royal flush!"

(Tells): You tell Dustina, a small golem, "// i have no idea how to place items at other
items."

Waves of coldness emanate from black and jade flames in the form of a winged creature.
There are 2 wooly alpacas here. A ten seater poker table is here. Golden sands swirl
within Dustina, the small golem ready to deal cards at the table. A square bar stool of
leather-cushioned wrought iron stands here. Rakia is here. She wields a blackened
warhammer in her hands. Jhin is here, shrouded. He wields an oddly-sloped shield of
absorption in his right hand.
[HINT]: There, that should be sorted.

You can see the following 7 objects:
"phoenix144277" a phoenix of corruption. [P][G]
"alpaca152387" a wooly alpaca. [P][G]
"alpaca153280" a wooly alpaca. [P][G]
"table104066" a poker table. [P][G]
"Dustina94564" Dustina, a small golem.
"direwolf380335" a disease-ridden direwolf. [P][G]
"stool148041" Dustina's iron bar stool. [P][G]

AlelaAlmolTinaEleneMalcanthet

Comments

• It was casual, but fun! You missed this emote, I think.

Room cleared by Almol, Iosyne abruptly drops the poker table held atop Her head into the centre of the space. The hefty table hits the floor with deafening impact - to its credit, it remains intact.

Jarred by the sudden impact, Dustina, a small golem bounces off the table, coming to a rest at Rakia's feet. "Oof,"she gasps.

RhyotMalcanthet
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Oh. I did miss the 'Room clear by Almol' line. Thank you. I added it into the proper section of the log.