Announce post #3203: Minotaur playable race

7/29/2021 at 2:15
Razmael, the Synthesist
Everyone
Minotaur playable race

Having received visions of a great calamity, the elders of Sterion have sent their Minotaur youth, trained by the experts of the Carnifex, out into the world to search for anything that might be a sign. Minotaur is now a playable race! You can either make a new character with the Minotaur race, or reincarnate into it. Endgame race players will be able to switch their heritage only to Minotaur for the next two weeks.

Whether you choose to play a Minotaur loyal to Sterion; one that is using this opportunity to break ties; or one that has lived outside the village all their life, you'll want to read over the newly revamped HELP MINOTAUR file.

Default statpack: Powerful

Racial Skills:
Level 1 : Fur Coat
Level 25: Cunning
Level 50: Intimidation
Level 75: Headbash

You can use RACIAL HELP <skill> to learn more about their racial skills.

Thanks as always to the hard-working Celani that make all this possible! Enjoy!

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 15th of Niuran, in the year 496 MA.
Lin

Comments

• Hell yeah >:)
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    At last, the most metal of races has come to the playable list.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    The most metal of races was designed by Brax and I and is still waiting for a chance to be put into the storyline. I weep every day.
    Aeryx
  • Tiur said:

The most metal of races was designed by Brax and I and is still waiting for a chance to be put into the storyline. I weep every day.

Do it. Be the change you want to see.

Aeryx
  • Tiur said:

And then we find out that Tiur was speaking very literal about them being metal.
  • Jhura said:
    And then we find out that Tiur was speaking very literal about them being metal.
    And now I think of the giant race from Seven Deadly Sins