MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Moirean said:
    Greaaaat huuuuunt!
    Noooooooooo I've had more than my share of bashing cause of tophouses!
    Erzsebet
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited April 2013
    Lianca said:
    First Easter without Grandma.
    I second that, except, without Grampa :(
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • The actress who plays Daenerys.

I think I'd find her very attractive if it weren't for her eyebrows being SO DAMN DARK with her hair that color of blonde.
    KiyotanMeskhenet
  • Illidan said:
    Lianca said:
    First Easter without Grandma.
    I second that, except, without Grampa :(
    Same here :/

Had to forewarn my friend that he might find any one of my family members suddenly in tears, for no outwardly apparent reason.
    imageimage
    Much as we loved the old man, my entire family got through it without a single tear being shed. We even shared stories about him without anyone getting overly emotional. It was a good day. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Sounds like you survived Easter better than I did. Although it was still a nice day the rest of the time.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Fenrir said:
    The actress who plays Daenerys.

I think I'd find her very attractive if it weren't for her eyebrows being SO DAMN DARK with her hair that color of blonde.

That's because she's a brunette naturally and they dye her hair for the show. They only lighten the eyebrows with makeup though.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    She wears a wig.
  • Daskalos said:
    Fenrir said:

That's because she's a brunette naturally and they dye her hair for the show. They only lighten the eyebrows with makeup though.
    Yes, I know that the blonde is artificial. But god damn, it looks TERRIBLE by contrast. Bleach her eyebrows.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    The wig makes sense. That would also make sense on why they don't want do the eyebrows, since when she's not at work it's brunette time!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• ...am I the only one who reads you guys writing the word "blonde" and thinks "uhh, no, it's SILVER"? It's totally silver.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

ErzsebetArbre
  • edited April 2013
    Doing 120 question personality tests. I miss the days of paper applications. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Erzsebet
  • Just returned from a doctors appointment where I was prescribed with anti depressant medication. Rage at this.

But hey, maybe I get to be normal now. Or something. I don't bloody know.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Fenrir: Don't rage about that! You're taking steps to help improve your quality of life, and that's something to be happy about. Good luck :)
    ArbreValenaeErzsebetTeani
  • Fenrir said:
    Just returned from a doctors appointment where I was prescribed with anti depressant medication. Rage at this.

Antidepressants won't make you 'normal'. They're not going to fix depression on their own either.

If getting prescribed the meds make you angry, be angry. Tell your doctor that it made you angry, and why. Anger is a hell of a lot more useful than apathy when fighting depression, and if you think your doctor's decision was shit then there's no reason you need to follow through with it. Get someone who will listen and engage with you. A prescription for antidepressants shouldn't be making you angry and the decision to prescripe it should be the result of a good dialogue between you and your doctor. If it isn't, she's not doing her job properly.
    Illidan said:
     if you ever see me killing someone (newbies especially) it's because I've had good reason to do so
    ZunNolaPiperErzsebetAmara
    After a pretty trolltastic conversation with my dad, he informed me that my two younger twin sisters we conceived to "Can you feel the love tonight." and that's why my sisters were/are nicknamed Mufasa and Rafiki. 

No amount of therapy. None. 
    EmelleRivasArbreEsper
  • Luna said:
    Fenrir said:
    Just returned from a doctors appointment where I was prescribed with anti depressant medication. Rage at this.

Antidepressants won't make you 'normal'. They're not going to fix depression on their own either.

If getting prescribed the meds make you angry, be angry. Tell your doctor that it made you angry, and why. Anger is a hell of a lot more useful than apathy when fighting depression, and if you think your doctor's decision was shit then there's no reason you need to follow through with it. Get someone who will listen and engage with you. A prescription for antidepressants shouldn't be making you angry and the decision to prescripe it should be the result of a good dialogue between you and your doctor. If it isn't, she's not doing her job properly.
    No. It's not that he prescribed me these, it's the fact that I need them that I'm angry with. I don't mind taking pills, it's just that I wish I didn't have to take them in order to have the same brain chemistry as anyone else.

Doctor is a good Doctor. We talked a lot before he made this decision.
    edited April 2013
    Illidan said:
    After a pretty trolltastic conversation with my dad, he informed me that my two younger twin sisters we conceived to "Can you feel the love tonight." and that's why my sisters were/are nicknamed Mufasa and Rafiki. 

No amount of therapy. None. 
    I'd think the fact that you aided in their conception would be more traumatic than Lion King references...
    ZunMeyvitchNolaEzalorTza
  • Hakuna Matata, Illidan. It means "no worries".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

ArbreMoirean
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Haven was moving the Ank Anguish derail as I was trying to find out where my name was said, and it was so confusing.
  • I came here to rage about something, but @Arbre's tard sig made me forget it. Thanks!
    EmelleLiancaArbre
  • edited April 2013
    Luna said:
    Fenrir said:

Medication, at least the way I think of it/have studied about it, is just a tool to help while you work stuff out. I used depression medication at the beginning of therapy and it helped. Obviously there are more factors to be considered and I don't believe everything can be cured with a pill but I do believe that there are people who benefit from taking antidepressants along with going to therapy. 

I rage at mid-semester lag and how doing even a one page write-up feels like such a chore, heh. I dropped out of half my classes and I still feel buried under work. Even dissecting episodes of Battlestar Galactica has completely lost its allure. Hurry up, semester. I want to be done with youuu. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Emelle
    TUMBLR WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE AUTOSAVE.

Serious. Basic blog software functionality. Oh well, at least I know about Lazarus now and have learned more than I really want to know about browser caches. :/
  • Work was so quiet today...7 people L-WOP'd. Then at 2pm it was still so slow they offered hour long lunches. When I got back at 3:30 from mine, I was next in line to lwop. Which meant I might have had 4 hours free time. So what happened? I got 13 calls in a freakin row and no one else got lwop'd.

Of course I'm moving in 10 days, so might not have been a good idea anyway. $$ is $$.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited April 2013
    This was meant for love. For some reason, the above post about $$$ confused me. I LOVE MONEY!
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Any time I see Seir's sig, I have to stare at it for a few minutes. >.>

Also, rage that I'm lagging really bad with all this weather.
    imageimage
  • I feel that way about Ezalor's sig right now. Cillian Murphy is my celebrity crush, and I have to stop and admire almost every time I scroll by one of his posts (those lips!). THANKS.
    Moirean
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic

Fenrir said:

Rage that I somehow never noticed this before now, and now all I do is stare at it when she's onscreen wondering how the hell I missed it.
    imageimage
    Amara
  • Erzsebet said:
    Fenrir said:

Rage that I somehow never noticed this before now, and now all I do is stare at it when she's onscreen wondering how the hell I missed it.
    Sounds like a mystery to be solved...
  • Erzsebet said:

Fenrir said:

I KNOW RIGHT?!
    Erzsebet