Anahera

I stumbled into the forums and saw all of this. Now I'm curious. I'm Self-Affirming and beginning tracking her emotional/RP/public progress!
AloliAshram

Comments

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    I know we don't get a ton of rp-rp time, but I absolutely adore Anahera! She's funny, relatable, and a pretty great friend to have. I really think she's helped shape Rihrin's mindset a good deal since they met, so I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next along the line. :)
    Ashram
  • She's the worst.
    AnaheraEorosAloli
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    I like beating you up in lessers.

Anahera
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    I've had quite a few interactions with Anahera, though maybe not as much as other people. She is fiery, but also kind. Able to take charge, but also still learning. Reminds me a lot of myself and my character. That's why I thought them as sibling was a good fit. Keep on keepin' on!
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Eoros
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Haven't interacted with her very often. But she's proved to be very interesting for the few minor interactions Axi and Ana have had! I look forward to see if a friendship can be built up!
  • Lady Ana blew through the Templar ranks so fast I feel like I missed a lot of it, but it was still a treat to watch her grow from the bubbly young Squire into the more serious, duty bound Knight that she is now.

The list of "friends" outside of Drystin's family are very few, but Lady Ana has definitely earned a place on that list.

All that said, I think you do a great job of making Ana feel like a real person.
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I love her personality! She has spunk and is very sweet. 

All the pranks! 
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Ashram
  • A seriously outstanding character. Interesting, well rounded, emotive, and fun to interact with. The player's writing is fantastic and verbose (in the best way) without ever leaving me feeling disappointed or bored. Top marks all around, @Anahera is a character, and a player, that makes Aetolia a better place.
    Haven
  • ANA. So I'm working my way through people I've had the pleasure of roleplaying with and you are, of course, one of them. I always enjoy roleplaying with you because your writing is astounding - the diction is spot on and very easy to imagine. Very clear mental pictures of what you're doing and saying.

Since Ana and Kai were briefly siblings, Kai has always been fond of Ana, even when she went through The Situation that was such a big ordeal for her. Kai trusts Ana implicitly and is enjoying getting to work with her more often. Please keep writing with me!!
  • I was really looking forward to RPing with Anahera as I made my way through novicehood to becoming a Knight, but haven't really seen much of her ICly aside from the random passing conversation or us just standing in the same room at lessers. Her character seemed drastically opposite from how Sryaen is, and I'm always chomping at the bit for interaction with people I've never RP'd with before. There's some stuff brewing ICly and I'm really excited about the possibility of RPing some stuff with a bit more MEAT to it.

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."