Thank you!

Comments

• Thank you to whoever put in this classlead and those that voted for it. This was annoying me greatly but I'm not familiar enough with the whole classleads system so I didn't feel comfortable trying to enter it myself.
  • Tiur said:

I don't publically note this enough.

@Keroc , I know we give you $'s to do it, but you still deserve thanks. Thank you for handling classleads! Four times a year you weather salt and math to try to keep the game interesting, balanced, and responsive.

<3</p>

Completely agree. We (all players, especially combatants) give him a lot of crap, but he does a good job overall. No way you can make everyone happy. Some of it is subjective no matter how much the math shows. He still keeps it fun during the process as well. Honestly, if I were him and I saw this many reports in one round, I would auto reject half of them just because too much work.
    HavenNisaviRihrinZeheiaArdent
  • Tiur said:
    weather salt and math
    Deadliest Catch: Aetolia 
    NaosOonaghDidiEnsisSaltzMazzionRhineZailaAloli
  • Thanks to the admin team/celani for these events and interaction. It felt like we were under a pretty long dry spell and everything that's been going on is a big breath of fresh air. You guys rock.
    RijettaGavramelTetchtaGalileiArdent
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    I can't remember the last time Bloodloch got to do something this cool, and we sure as hell don't deserve it. Thanks, y'all.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    LinTetchtaGalileiArdent
  • I'm really rusty and I really appreciate @Safiya, @Bulrok and everyone who RPd with me yesterday 🖤 I was a lil tipsier than usual so sorry if I was getting bad emotes in it haha 

Also massive thank you for everyone had been really welcoming and helpful in Bloodloch as well and it's just been so fun 

Cheers!
    JuhaZeheiaBulrokAlmolBraxGavramel
  • edited January 2021
    I would also like to echo a thank you for @Safiya who helped me on the final straight with my run to Azudim. It's something that I've been obsessively working towards since I was first informed about it a couple weeks ago and having somebody who I feel Juha has kind of become friends with IG help drag me over the finish line was an understated part of Juha's character development to begin to rely on other people a little more.

It was just a really nice gesture and similarly a big thanks to everybody in Bloodloch who has helped me settle into the game! When I first made my character I was overwhelmed by the amount of info being thrown in my direction, but the people really do make this place. Now just to try and help the Dominion become a little more active... :D
    AlmolDidiBraxMairaSafiyaGavramel
  • Aww thank you @Maira and @Juha ☺️
    Maira
  • yay friends and family
    BulrokCzciennZeheiaValorieGalileiHaelraRhine
  • I took a long break from the game. Sometimes that stuff happens, but I wanna say thanks to the people that, when I returned, worked to make me feel like I was still welcome. It's probably their doing that I'm still around in the game.
    Kalena (no tag for her i guess!) @Isia @Rijetta @Mjoll @Irys @Pilar

If we've rpd and you're not tagged here, know you helped too! I'm just in a bit of rush but feeling sentimental.
    MjollRijettaLinIesidIrys
  • edited January 2021
    @Rijetta @Mjoll @Galilei @Savas @Ephi @Xarian @Iazamat @Mazzion @Elene @Almol @Nisavi @Borminchia

Whether it's been strictly PK talk or that arghpee thing, I've been enjoying my time back because of all of you. Thanks.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    GalileiSavasAlmolZeheiaNisavi
  • There are a handful of beautiful souls who's interactions with Straid have created both a complex character and a place that feels alive and vibrant. I feel challenged and supported at every turn and have watched my character grow in marvelously unexpected ways as a result of you lot. From the bottom of my wayward heart, thank you. 

@Sekeres, @Valorie, @Rihrin, @Pieri, @Aolin, @Stine, @Iesid, @Eoros, @Sibatti, @Valeria, @Jhura, @Flinn, and of course, the brilliantly talented @Omei.

Straid has been very fortunate in his friends and allies and things just never cease to grow more interesting with you guys. Cheers! 
    IesidStineValorieAolinEorosPieriJhuraValeriaRihrin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited February 2021
    A quick thank you to @Sibatti and @Pilar, for recent and life changing developments in the family. I'm trying to play a 6-and-a-half foot human body horror monster chasing the gateway to a dream world, and y'all got me more excited for domestic slice-of-life RP. Unbelievable. 

(Seriously I haven't had this much fun since the good ol' days of @Aisling's pack)
    PilarSibatti
  • I want to give a HUGE thank you to the city of Spinesreach for being so amazing, with a few special thank yous to @Pentas, @Teani and my Inner gates crew, @Mileta, @Ayastia, @Kanivara and @Nebula. Never a dull moment around you!
    LinDidiMairaTeaniAyastia
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Lin said:

A quick thank you to @Sibatti and @Pilar, for recent and life changing developments in the family. I'm trying to play a 6-and-a-half foot human body horror monster chasing the gateway to a dream world, and y'all got me more excited for domestic slice-of-life RP. Unbelievable. 

(Seriously I haven't had this much fun since the good ol' days of @Aisling's pack)

Not to sound like a circlejerk or anything, but also want to express how deeply grateful I am to @Lin and @Pilar (and to a lesser but still important extent @Aisling ) with this recent chapter. Feels like being a part of some intensely dramatic plot that is tied up/hinges upon their shared sisterhood, all of the dynamics they have together, and seeing how people react to a very sudden and life-altering change has been so rewarding.

It's like when you think you know everything about something, and then a hidden wall scoots by beneath a bookcase and you realize you're only halfway into learning all the secrets.
    LinPilar
  • edited May 2021
    Character development is such a finicky thing, especially when a character is already so defined and established. Owing to the fact that there's been recent circumstances that have forced Elene to re-evaluate herself, I found it a struggle to find a way forward that's not overplayed, downplayed, but done realistically. Amidst all that, I've managed to enjoy the fact that it has once more allowed me an excuse to stretch past the boundaries of my usual roleplay patterns and attempt something different. Thus far, Elene has lifted advice from all the great and meaningful conversations she's had with the unlikeliest of people she shares a 'relationship' with, and it is a blast. You know who you all are. Thank you. <3

Also, because I think it's a recognition well-deserved: I'm sure it's you, because only you could forget to turn off progs and kill off denizens with lemonade puns, but much love and appreciation to @Tedrunai and also any other involved members of the Pools for what I feel was a slightly different take (in comparison to Kornar's) on dealing with the rebellion in El'Jazira. I enjoyed the ability to use actual troops to contend with denizen divisions in the village, while the siege weapons and war tents for reinforcements were a very nice touch to the whole perception of a fluid war scene/situation. Already, we're seeing what might be in store for Lich Gardens, and I'm excited to see where we're going with this!

To the rest of the Pools: I see all the hints you guys have been dropping, and that has been making me (and Elene) very excited too. I'm watching, you guys, and absolutely can't wait to see what else is being fed to us in little dribbles.
    ZeheiaLinSaidennGavramelTedrunaiValorie
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    The El'jazira thing has been so fun to see play out. I've been hoping for a shakeup there forever and boy oh boy, this sure is a shakeup.
    Elene
  • Oh... oh there's a thank you thingy. I am so behind. I'm doing this by tether and Order I guess?

#TeamShadowTether

@Callidora @Zenobia @Tirria @Tina @Rijetta @Elene @Pentas @Kanivara @Mjoll @Chakrasul and Her Order @Irys @Jhaelen @Blaze @probably a lot of other people because it's been a hot minute so don't be butt hurt I still love you

Y'all got me as a n00b and some of you even treated me like one from time to time. Thank you for your generous time with RP and for indulging my less than typical character choices, helping me to build and develop a dynamic rajamala whom I never could have predicted going into this. I know there are various complicated tensions and conflict that run parallel to the good stuff, but underlying everything is amazing writing.

#TeamLightTether

@Sekeres @Slyphe @Ethne @Dhar (I know we only spoke briefly once but thanks for not smiting me) @Omei and Her Order @Lin @Aisling @Ayastia (lol you're over here now) @Iesid @Straid @Rasani @Kallah @Flinn @Kaiara @Probaby so many more people but again my memory is unicorns so feel my love anyway, what's in a name

What a time, kids. We sure have been butting heads since like... last November. The variations in RP from everyone have challenged me as a writer and a person to stick with my writing choices, and that is important, too. Now a whole new wave of colour (and sometimes conflict) has come to fill in blanks and details, offering context and depth to conflict, and opening entire new worlds to explore, create and develop within.

@Cameryn @Marin @Zareen

you're kinda new to Teotl! Welcome! Way to rep the #whatTether? group. Our RPs thus far have been excellent and I look forward to much more from all of you.

You may all continue to brace yourselves for the dreaded tell...

"I have questions."
    IesidLinDidiStraidAislingCamerynTirriaAyastiaKaiara
  • AolinAolin Inside a transdimensional bakery
    Teotl said:

You may all continue to brace yourselves for the dreaded tell...

"I have questions."

I think you mean the best tell. <3
    TeotlCamerynAyastia
  • @Teotl @Aolin

You two have made Ayas transition as painless as possible, always there to encourage and teach. Aya couldn't ask for better friends 

@Kalena

From the very beginning Aya had her support when considering changing. Since long before she actually did. A steady friend who was welcoming but never pushy. You too, @Eoros

@Omei who I NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS thought Aya would join. We have had our problems, but thank you for making this an enjoyable experience 

And too many shadow people to list. You have all been great. I still love you all! <3
    TeotlEoros
  • Some love for my peeps...

I have a lot of appreciation for @Damonicus and the workload he has taken on. Is definitely inspiring to get off my butt and actually do something useful in the game aside from my regular stuff. Cheers to you!

Endless appreciation for @Didi and the positivity that she brings to everything she gets involved in. Always great to chat with you and RP or do milestones :)

So much appreciation for @Menelaus for still even being here. We've been playing together on and off for like 15 years or something now and it is great to have an old friend online whenever I come back to the game. You make it worth it!

Oodles of appreciation for @Callidora for being insightful, helpful, and just overall fun to interact with and be around be it IC or OOC.

@Corvo , I appreciate you helping out with trying to find my heart when it was lost. I look forward to getting to know you better!

For my biggest bro @Dourif . I don't think I would have stuck around as long as I have this time around if we hadn't connected and started working on our crazy ideas together. It is awesome to have a partner in crime and we've got a lot of work ahead of us!

My favorite non-Consanguine brew tater. @Nebula You are just all around awesome and fun to play with, be it questing, light RP, chatting, whatever. Very happy to have met you and looking forward to lots of brew tating with you.

@Saidenn Waffles!

Much appreciation for the Chaos Lord @Rhyot himself, for being a great source of information when my n00b brain needs it and for being an all around great player to enjoy the game with.

For my other bro @Jhin , I look forward to working with you on your big projects. You've got a lot of ambition and I love being a part of it!

For the one and only @Tiur , thanks for stopping by my clan once in a while. Your visits are always appreciated!

And to the rest of my Shadow peeps and The Graveyard shift, you make it worth logging in!

To the IRE and Aetolia teams making this game last as long as it has, you are the best!

Love you all!
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    DrystinRhyotDourifDidiArdentSaidennZeheiaCallidora
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    THANK YOU WHOEVER FIXED/CHANGED IT SO YOU CAN CONCEAL COSMETIC TATTOOS AGAIN TY TY TY TY TY

LinReaveTeaniAyastiaRhineFyrren
  • For Wine Mom @Chakrasul

For Cat Mom @Omei

For dubious Drunk Uncle @Haern

3 Divine in one casual rp was a major treat and I got additional joy finding you all 'gifts' for this post. Thanks for being a weird dysfunctional family in public <3
    TalaAyastiaDidiZeheiaCayn
  • Thanks to Omei for all the fun interactions lately! I know 3 am isn't optimal but I had a blast!

And thank you to @Sryaen, @Kalena, and all the others for love in the form of stockings! 
    Teotl
  • @Czcibor A big thanks for a very generous giveaway to everyone.  

XavinChimalmatkoEakuValorieIesidRhineRenli
  • Hiii.

Been back for a couple weeks now and just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who's made that fact a joy, whether it's with big meaty RP scenes or just some fun back-and-forth in tells or on channels. Shout outs to @Galilei, @Naos, @Sekeres, @Ruqayya, @Jhoi, @Eleina, @Rainier, @Lim, @Blodwyn, @Kanivara, all the @Spirit homies who make PvP a thrill, and all the @Shadow crew who are just super chill and good company.

What a cool bunch of people up in this game. Happy New Year.
    AeryxEleneIesidValorieEoros