Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• @Rhyot it's all a good ribbing, man. I'm sure your disposing of your stuff :3
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    LOL <3@Stigandr Yeah, I've been disposing of my stuff better. Thanks! LOL

StigandrZeheia
  • Beautiful @Stigandr ....ugh, ideal honestly, just like nothing around.
    Stigandr
  • StigandrStigandr v5735
    edited September 2020
    @Oonagh I really like. Get the occasional gang of ducks that touch down on the pond, and now and then a curious muskrat. I like it :3

Oonagh
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!

Was back to hosting weddings this weekend (not having done one for 7+ months due to Covid) and with one more next week, I've no idea when the next one will be.

I'd like the world to go back to normal now please kthanx
    SaybreTeaniZeheiaStigandrAloliHavenRhine
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    edited August 2021

Sryaen
  • edited December 2020
    Did you get a sore eye looking through that blue visor?

Damn fine bit of work by the way.
  • @Gavramel - Thanks! The visor was a little annoying at first, but I sort of adjusted to it. I was wearing color contacts too..but my eyes are green, and the adjustment to 'blue' just made them sort of a gray-blue and was the most subtle thing that I doubt anyone could tell. (I certainly can't even tell in the video.) Those were more annoying than the visor.

Having to shave off my goatee and mustache..and sideburns, that hurt my soul. Luckily work from home, so I can regrow my hair in private!

Here's another nice Pic we pulled out.

SessizlikRihrinMoxieGavramelSryaenTeaniZeheiaBenedictoAloli
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

RihrinAloliRhinePieriGavramelMoxieZeheiaSaybreIllikaal
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Moxie said:

2019 was an awful year for me - lost three good friends to death or suicide, suffered a miscarriage that put me in the emergency room several times due to blood loss, and was finally diagnosed with depression. It took me six months of therapy in 2020, many of those restricted to online due to Covid, but I'm starting to feel in a better place to celebrate two new victories of 2020 ❤

I'm really happy to see where you are today compared to back then and I'm excited for your journey into motherhood! You deserve all the best and all the sleepless nights ❤
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Moxie
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I went chasing Northern Lights this evening, but it was a bit too clouded, meaning they reflected the moonlight a bit too much to see clearly. Also, the clouds were definitely too dense near the horizon to pick up any form of glow.

Still, the moon looked kind of nice!

BulrokMoxieValorieAloliTeotl
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    edited January 2021
    This peaceful illusion is my younger child at rest. You can tell it's an illusion because she's actually a small demon when awake.

She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    SaidennTeaniMoxieRihrinRhineAloliValorieTeotl
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    That there can be such a small difference between angels and demons, @Zeheia, is quite incredible. Your picture reminded me of my own when she was little, many many years ago:

MoxieBraxZeheiaAloliValorieTeotl
    edited February 2021
    A friend encouraged me to share. 

My son loves to video edit and compose music, aside from playing the piano, so I got him new softwares to play around with and he made this. 

A little background, I go to sleep early because I work early and he stays up sometimes (until the computer enforces bedtime for me). He made this to show me what goes on when I'm asleep and he picked a snippet from a song I liked playing on repeat when I was studying for an exam, it annoyed him after the 5th time but I wasn't even listening because of how focused I was! 

I hope this link works. 
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Drystin
    I think I need to mention that everyone in the video is my son, since someone (@Drystin) didn't realize at first. 
    Drystin
  • Weekend was too short 
    MoxieLinAeryxGavramelFyrrenArath
  • Maira said:
    Weekend was too short 
    Looks like haystack rock
    Maira
  • Straid said:

Maira said:

Weekend was too short 

Looks like haystack rock

Correct, fine friend! :smiley: Cannon Beach, OR has fully reopened
  • Maira said:
    Maira said:
    Weekend was too short 
    Looks like haystack rock
    Correct, fine friend! :smiley: Cannon Beach, OR has fully reopened
    Very nice. Been there many times. You were in my stomping grounds. =] 
    Maira
  • Since I cannot play game I have just been painting instead 
    MjollAeryxValorieIllikaalArathFyrrenLinZeheiaStraid
  • Photo from the last concert I played. (I'm playing the white guitar)

Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    DourifLinStraidZeheiaMairaArath
  • I'm a crazy forest creature in real life as well. 🤷‍♂️

ZeheiaRihrinMairaPieriIesid
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    edited June 2021
    I haven't posted in a long time. So, figure, let's post the most random photo I can find from my vacation. He's catching up to my short self too fast.

ArdentDidiStraidTeaniBraxZeheia
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Rihrin said:

I haven't posted in a long time. So, figure, let's post the most random photo I can find from my vacation. He's catching up to my short self too fast.

He's such a goob. <3
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    RihrinEydis