Taye

Taye's been making her way into the world, if gradually. Might as well throw this out.

Thoughts/feedback?

Comments

• Something about this charming, strange little empty bottle of an Archivist hits just right. I am utterly endeared and enjoy every time we interact.
    Taye
  • Taye is a bit of an enigma to Holbrook, and he's not really sure whether or not he wants to figure her out or just observe from a distance. But between her disregard for (or innocence of?) typical social norms and Holbrook's predilection to wall in his thoughts & emotions, Holbrook is finding that his 'iron curtain' is unwittingly giving way with each interaction with Taye. He's probably learning as much about himself as he is about Taye whenever they meet.

From a commentary standpoint, it's been a blast interacting with Taye. There's so much depth to each emote and while admittedly it's a bit intimidating at times (especially watching the timestamps between my emotes ugh) it's been an exercise in creativity in both reading into Taye's actions and writing Holbrook's responses. Certainly inspired me OOCly to RP and play more, that's for sure!