Teotl

Have at it, sweeties.

Comments

• She's been a lot of fun so far. I can easily see her becoming a good friend of Ayas. 
    Teotl
  • A true pleasure to speak to, each interaction from simple to complex is consistent. As a Sire Teotl was amazing. Love the playing Chess with Teotl.
    Teotl
  • Not had much opportunity to interact yet but you've been very welcoming and helpful!!
    Teotl
  • Oh Aya definitely has a grudge against this one. Only person who continuously beats her at chess!
    TeotlCallidora
  • bumping this thread with the new character synopsis:

Wee raja wanders about the plane of Chaos asking "are you my mommy?"
    Two opposing Goddesses and the Primus of the Consanguine show up.
    The all say 'yes' in unison.

Commence plot.
    Lin
  • *aggressively slams piano keys*
  • Cameryn said:

*aggressively slams piano keys*

Oh look, the musician has come to play my theme song
    Cameryn
  • I'm not even sure how the initial interaction happened at this point because it's just become so common to bump into the Teokitty and have conversations that absolutely make no sense to anyone but the two talking.

I absolutely adore the dynamic though, it's interesting in so many marvelous ways.
    Teotl
  • Lord their relationship has evolved into something very special for Aya. Thank you got playing CK so damn well. I could not imagine where Aya would be now without her. 
  • THEM! *kicks @Ayastia * But yes. much bonding. much writing. The growth. Oof.
    CamerynAyastia
  • Bah. ONE OF THESE DAYS BRAIN! ONE OF THESE DAYS!!
  • Summary of latest character development on the inhale/exhale ++ side

Teotl: oooo new forest friends?
    Dendara: you're evil *attacks on sight*
    Teotl: But I have a heartbeat now?
    Dendara: BuT i HaVe A hEaRtBeAt NoW

Teotl: ...Whatever. Fine.

Teotl: I have horrifying impulse control and I don't want the Itzatl to perish. I'll do my time as a Monk. Neutral Tether. I'm not joining a city though.
    Dendara: Cash me ousside how 'bout that
    Teotl: ... for real? They specifically give me a skill to save your ass in the Monkbunk
    Dendara: You're stinky *sheds sweet wee raja blood*
    Teotl: *stares in defiant* Evolve or Perish. I'm not lying for you you melodramatic primal vine orgy

ZeheiaAyastia