Alela

It's been a whole two weeks. I'm not anyone important or anything, but maybe someone has a thought or two? Thanks!
(Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
(Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
(Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
Almol

Comments

• Bulrok's favorite (only?) Squire. I guess Knight now. They grow up so fast!

A great writer and I think the character is hilarious. Not too shabby at pk either.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    Alela
  • Very intelligent person. They bring an excitement to combat that is infectious. I view her as an adorable killer, if that is even a thing. Seems sweet, until you are dead, which I can appreciate. Solid loyalty and worries me a bit that she is always holding dead bodies.
    AlelaMoxieValorieBulrokRihrinAolinHavenDrystin
  • Very much appreciate having Alela around to pick fights with my tether. My character can be a snarky Smeller about it, but I want to repeat my love for your antagonism. <3
    Alela
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    10/10 stars, need to interact with her. Got brownie points with me over the laugh of her webbing Omei's Throne.
    Alela
  • A very helpful individual! I'm sure I'll have more to report back with in a few weeks, haha.
  • Can't drown Alela enough. Now I'm stuck with her. She keeps trying to follow Elene back into her estate. 
    send help please
    Alela
  • Hm. I'm glad she accepted Aya as a ward when returning to the Carnifex. They don't interact too often, but when they do she is attentive. She never tells her what to think or how to behave, but urges her to think for herself and helps where she can. It's a great change of pace and I see her definitely becoming a positive influence on the loudmouth. 
    Alela
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    My only experience with Alela is being directly antagonized, once in a shout, once after a news post I had written. To my knowledge our characters have never even occupied the same room, so I'm not really sure where it's coming from.

It doesn't exactly hit me with "learn more about this character" vibes.
    Alela
  • Lin said:

My only experience with Alela is being directly antagonized, once in a shout, once after a news post I had written. To my knowledge our characters have never even occupied the same room, so I'm not really sure where it's coming from.

It doesn't exactly hit me with "learn more about this character" vibes.

Thanks for your thoughts! It's fair that you're not interested, and I don't want to be defensive in this thread.

In the interest of defusing potential OOC frustration, though, my rationale for that antagonism has been that Alela's in Iosyne's order and Lin's evidently in Omei's. You/Lin maybe aren't or weren't aware of her existence, so maybe it seemed to come from left field? I'll give it some thought. I'm trying to avoid just being an ass, so this may be an instance where I need to step back and reassess my approach.
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    Lin

• (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.

Alela's Affirmations
  • Haven't gotten to play with Alela outside of PvP times but even that's been fun. Look forward to if/whenever Mai can properly get to know her!
    Alela
  • Had a nice time RPing with you at the West Gate the other day. Looking forward to more in-depth RP. I already have ideas >:)
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    AlelaDidi