Spirean Schenanigans

Introducing: Spirean Schenanigans, a shitty web comic by Wjoltyr. Look for a new comic every Sunday, because everyone deserves Sunday Funnies.

Well, maybe not EVERYONE, but most of ya'll do.

https://spireanschenanigans.blogspot.com/

FAQs

Q: Do you do all of your own art?
A: Yes.

Q: Are you taking commissions?
A: No.

Q: Are these based on true stories?
A: It's whatever I find funny about Aetolia and MUDs. I reserve the right to take artistic license as I see fit.
ArchelausAlelaNonateaMairaGalileiBulrokRhineSaritaSearZeheiaKeroc

Comments

• Episode 2 auto posted at midnight.
    Seurimas
  • In complete character with this week's topic, I failed to get the auto-post to work. We're live with Week 4.
    Bulrok
  • Golden.
    Wjoltyr
  • Hey look, I remembered to auto post this week! Go get 'em! 
    Maira
  • That was so dumb. I love them all.
    WjoltyrZeheia
  • Turn that frown upside down! We've got a pseudo-PSA today! We're live with Episode 7!
    MairaOriana
  • We'll be back live at 12:30 sharp (no idea on the time zone, do I look like someone who pays attention to time zones?)

Last week was particularly rough, if nothing else I'm happy to afford myself a little grace on hobbies to which I actually have no real commitment to. Like shitty web comics. But we can definitely get back up on that horse! Or unicorn. Who rides horses?!?

So in an unrelated PSA, be kind to yourself, laugh often, and love yourself. If you can manage to love one another, great. If not, that's cool. At least love yourself. Cheers.
    Sryaen
  • With all the "retirements" and departure of LEGENDS, you'd think this week's episode would be about that...

Nah. Tha'd be too soon.

As for missing a week? Bite me.

Enjoy.
    KerocJunSeurimas
  • My favorite part is how this ties into an actual conversation we had.

Truly, participating in lessers while squishy is a struggle.