Rinnek

Well, suppose he's been around enough at this point. Anybody have thoughts or feelings about the moody desert lad? Thrill me. 

Comments

• Who is he? What does he want? Why won't he sit still and roleplay with me?

Real talk - I love this character. Moody and prickly is a hard thing to pull off while still being interesting. You more than pull it off. You're an exceptionally gifted writer and I can't wait to see more of you :)
    RinnekMaeve
  • Heh, thank you. Rinnek has no idea what to make of Qelres but the scenes always end up being great. I very much enjoy dealing with the unexpected and your character unfailingly provides that. I'm sure Rinnek will find himself cornered eventually. He never sits still for long.

Thank you for the kind feedback! 
    Didi
  • Moody wanderer Mhun, meet evolving android Kelki.

Taye doesn't know much about what makes anybody tick, or at least on the surface she doesn't, which gives me openings for light interactions - ones that you take and make interesting. You've got an eye for detail and your writing is consistent, and I'm curious to know more about Rinnek and what he can do.

Since Shadow was what started a convo, she may well bring something distinctly un-Shadowlike just to see how he reacts or something. Think of a crow being curious around something new - this ought to be fun.
    Rinnek
  • Taye is a rather interesting character. Rinnek is socially awkward by nature and by virtue of his youth, but each time he and Taye interact he has grown into his skin a bit more. Your writing style is very unique and I always end up appreciating out interactions. Looking forward to more prompts from you in the future. 
    Taye
  • yay character development
    Rinnek
  • edited May 2021
    A gift from the wonderful @taye! I am speechless
    BenedictoMoxieValorie

• Just sneaking in to say Taye is doing God's work and it's appreciated 😂

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    Rinnek
  • Moxie said:
    Just sneaking in to say Taye is doing God's work and it's appreciated 😂
    So damned true. 🙌
  • Saw some folks using this piccrew thing, so I gave it a whirl. Amusing. 

Reave
  • Maeve wants to poke at this critter some more ;) I think your character is unique, awkward, intriguing, and look forward to learning more if he can withstand the attention from a certain Vampiress long enough :D
    Rinnek
  • edited November 2021
    Stoic, hilariously cold-adverse, sleeps in weird places, has no patience for nonsense, and isn't afraid to say 'screw this, I'm out' in the middle of any conversation.. and also one of the few people Lena would consider a friend. Rinnek is an odd beast, but so is Lena, and I love their grumpy, anti-social butts hanging out together. It's either like two cats in a room half-pretending the other doesn't exist, or a mischief cat (Lena) relentlessly messing with a longsuffering one (Rin). Genuinely a delight, either way.

You yourself are a stellar roleplayer, and Rin is fantastically well-characterized. I always, always perk up when I see you around and in an obvious 'RP-available' location.

Keep being amazing!!
    The Divine voice of Ictinus, the Architect echoes in your head, "I think you are cursed."
    Rinnek
  • I made another Rinn and I like it. So, here. 

ReaveDidiLenoriel